[1.7.10]Derobsawi: Ultimate

Kronoak

Jul 29, 2019
Pack Name:
Derobsawi: Ultimate
Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xi886ildunfjsfb/V1.06.zip

Server Link:
No servers(in the future maybe), if you want to make a server with my pack go right ahead, a heads up would be nice though.

Pack Type:
Unlisted Public Modpack

Description:
Enter the land of Rekka, build you kingdom from the stone age to the space age, have an adventure you decide where it goes and how it ends.

Pack Version:

Pack Code:

Rekka

Minecraft Version:

Forge Version:

Author:
Kronoak

News:
I finally decided on a name, Derobsawi, which is a name i'll use on all my modpacks with different versions i am working on. Derobsawi ultimate is going to be every mod i find great and worth putting into the pack, while others will be more specific.

Update Notes:
Added Some mods
Finished Configs (Excluding Recipes)
Began Troubleshooting anything that i can do to break the pack.
Began Ideas for quests

Future Plans:
Quests
More Mods
Recipes other than vanilla

Modlist:
1.04 Mods:
Applied Engergistics
armorstatusHUD
MBBattlegear2
AetherCraft
Artifice
Backpack
BDlib
BetterStorage
Bibliocraft
Boilerplate
Chisel
Codechickencore
Cofhcore
Craftable horse gear
Eggcraft
Enchiridion
Endercompass
Endergloves
EnderIO
Ex Nihilo
Extrautilities
ForgeMultipart
Gany's End
Gany's Nether
Hat's
IguanaTinkerTweaks
InventoryTweaks
Jabba
Ladders
LapisDimension
MagicalCrops
Mantle
Mariculture
Metallugy
MinefactoryReloaded
Minetweaker3
NEI'
NEIaddons
OpenEYE
Oredictionary
Pams Harvestcraft
PeacefulPlus
ProgressiveAutomation
PVPtoggle
Railcraft
Randomthings
Simplyjetpacks
Snapdoors
StorageDrawers
Tinkers' construct
Thaumcraft
Thaumic Tinkerer
Thermal Expansion
Twilightforest
Waila
Waila harvestability
Witchery

1.05 Added Mods:
Soul Shards Reborn
Creepers Fire
Travelle's Gear
LiquiPacks
Ye Gamol Chattels
DarknessTech
HQM

Awaiting Approval:
Glenns Gases

Notifications:
I'm Back, pack is stable for me, old one won't work through FTB for some reason, hopefully it gets fixed for me in next update of the pack. Which is probably this week.

Last edited:

Kronoak

Jul 29, 2019
So, anyone who has tried my pack, what do you say? anything i should add? anything i should remove? maybe a better name?

firenexus13

Jul 29, 2019
I have yet to try the pack, but it seems you should add tinkers' mechworks...
i'll wait till you add quests to play it.

firenexus13

Jul 29, 2019
Any Idea for Quests, anything that would be interesting to do?
you'll probably want to do some starter quests, then quest lines for major mods... for example:
magical crops... make a quest line for that, and make sure you have some troll/non-troll reward bags.
and also thermal expansion should get a quest line...
really, just make a quest line for major mods.
also do some bonus quests, like obtain a block of each metal for metallurgy, beat death in witchery, make a ton of Pam's food... kinda like the quests in agrarian skies that make you get a ton of everything.
get every single chisel block... give in something for all thaumcraft research... (for example: 1 of every type of golem, golem upgrade, and golem core for the golemancy section) get all twilight forest boss trophies...
so many combinations!
also, you should add pneumaticcraft, it's a really cool mod.
hope this helps!

Kronoak

Jul 29, 2019
you'll probably want to do some starter quests, then quest lines for major mods... for example:
magical crops... make a quest line for that, and make sure you have some troll/non-troll reward bags.
and also thermal expansion should get a quest line...
really, just make a quest line for major mods.
also do some bonus quests, like obtain a block of each metal for metallurgy, beat death in witchery, make a ton of Pam's food... kinda like the quests in agrarian skies that make you get a ton of everything.
get every single chisel block... give in something for all thaumcraft research... (for example: 1 of every type of golem, golem upgrade, and golem core for the golemancy section) get all twilight forest boss trophies...
so many combinations!
also, you should add pneumaticcraft, it's a really cool mod.
hope this helps!
i've already began designing my quest lines, though it gets a little hard because it often crashes due to high demand on my computer when doing reward bags and rewards. though HQM's improved a lot when i updated it, and i've looked at pneumatic craft, i think i will but i'll have to adjust it a bit to even it out with other mods.

Xellik

Jul 29, 2019
Just from reading your mod list, I recommend adding Extra TiC so that metallurgy can work with Tinker's Construct?

Kronoak

Jul 29, 2019
Updated the pack to include a few more mods, any ideas for the pack, should i make a set map or wait and make a set building with random generation.[DOUBLEPOST=1413113407,1412987271][/DOUBLEPOST]I finally decided on a proper name for my pack, and future packs, hope you like it, Derobsawi(pronounced day-row-saw-ee)[DOUBLEPOST=1413157448][/DOUBLEPOST]Alright, so i'm working on quests now since HQM went open source, wish someone would have told me so i could have had a few done for this update but the pack should include most of them in next update, which means it will be a while before the next update.

DarkIron987

Jul 29, 2019
Updated the pack to include a few more mods, any ideas for the pack, should i make a set map or wait and make a set building with random generation.[DOUBLEPOST=1413113407,1412987271][/DOUBLEPOST]I finally decided on a proper name for my pack, and future packs, hope you like it, Derobsawi(pronounced day-row-saw-ee)[DOUBLEPOST=1413157448][/DOUBLEPOST]Alright, so i'm working on quests now since HQM went open source, wish someone would have told me so i could have had a few done for this update but the pack should include most of them in next update, which means it will be a while before the next update.
Where is the pack code. I don't trust links for modpacks because there very large.

Kronoak

Jul 29, 2019
Is it approved?

@Gideonseymour Eh we have the launcher for a reason. The launcher is more organized making it convenient.
yes, all of my packs have been approved, they are still in development and change ofter. due to the constant change i don't bother Tfox83 more than once a week to update it, that is why i still have the link here in case someone wants to manually update their version.

@Gideonseymour Also the launcher handles errors and crashes in a much easier to read way, so if you have a problem i can fix it quickly for next release.

DarkIron987

Jul 29, 2019
yes, all of my packs have been approved, they are still in development and change ofter. due to the constant change i don't bother Tfox83 more than once a week to update it, that is why i still have the link here in case someone wants to manually update their version.

@Gideonseymour Also the launcher handles errors and crashes in a much easier to read way, so if you have a problem i can fix it quickly for next release.

Cool. I think your post is a little cluttered I would fix it up a little. Make info easy to find and read. Other than that keep up the good work :D