More Changes going into 0.1.1
Removed Food plus (too much food)
Added Xaeros Minimap
Added TooMuchLoot
Removed CustomChestLoot
Increased Sanity effect in 'Evil' Biomes
Increased Ambient Sanity values of all Flowers
Increased Sanity value of Book and Quill
Removed Realistic Pain Mod (Generating too much lag for some clients)
Removed OPIS (Too laggy)
Fixed Blood Drops not replenishing thirst
Added Battle Music
Increased sanity replenishment of certain foods

Reactions: buggirlexpres

Mojo7

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Crinckle! I find this modpack truely cool! But I think the fly with Morph is a bit "cheaty". 2 solutions: 1st remove fly for all mobs or 2nd keep the fly but all the flying mobs must have half a heart (or an entire heart).
Keep The Great Work! And sorry for my bad english ( I'm one of your french fan)

Reactions: CrinkleCraft

jpm42

Jul 29, 2019
I have but One BIG Problem and One small The Small is how do i use both things in the inventory of the BG i tried to do a pick and something and the pick wouldnt work on the one side and the big problems WHAT ITEMS HELP SANITY? IT WENT IN LIKE SECONDS! I had to cheat in a book and quill because i watched part of the vid on Crinkles channel and remember him saying that they help but i cant hold it and DO ANYTHING else at all Only one side of the BG Inventory works the pick works but then the book doesnt then the book wont get picked up by enviromine but the pick will P.s Bug: Accidently opened Statistics=Instant Crash

Last edited:

CrinkleCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Crinckle! I find this modpack truely cool! But I think the fly with Morph is a bit "cheaty". 2 solutions: 1st remove fly for all mobs or 2nd keep the fly but all the flying mobs must have half a heart (or an entire heart).
Keep The Great Work! And sorry for my bad english ( I'm one of your french fan)

I agree with you there Mojo, I think I will just remove abilities from morphs and just allow them to be cosmetic.

I have but One BIG Problem and One small The Small is how do i use both things in the inventory of the BG i tried to do a pick and something and the pick wouldnt work on the one side and the big problems WHAT ITEMS HELP SANITY? IT WENT IN LIKE SECONDS! I had to cheat in a book and quill because i watched part of the vid on Crinkles channel and remember him saying that they help but i cant hold it and DO ANYTHING else at all Only one side of the BG Inventory works the pick works but then the book doesnt then the book wont get picked up by enviromine but the pick will P.s Bug: Accidently opened Statistics=Instant Crash

You've really got me confused there JP, to begin with all you will need is a flower or a book, something that reminds you of a world of living, just keep it in your hotbar. As for the other question, could you please explain it a little more clearly. The question feels a little all over the place. But, I have just woken up so that might do it lol

Reactions: Mojo7

jpm42

Jul 29, 2019
I think it was the biome i was in that was making the insanity go nuts also i think its a bug sorta thing with BG Inventory that Enviromine can't work with the Added Left hand inventory also i didn,t know that it works from anywere in your Hotbar i thought it had to be in your hand. also the flower didnt seem to work for me but i digress Great pack by the way ive been waiting SOOO Long to see a pack with the Epic Cannibalism Mod (SO MUCH MEAT) XD also so many mods im new too which doesnt seem to happen much with packs i play throught usually the same 50-100 or so of the same usual mods with maybe 4-5 diffrent mods. BTW anyone else have a bug with NEI where it completely stops working even after closing in and out of worlds?

CrinkleCraft

Jul 29, 2019
My solution to the flying being OP. You must have killed the wither for morph flying to become available. There are other forms of flying in the pack anyway from armor sets etc

CrinkleCraft

Jul 29, 2019
A quick update for all those interested. We are rolling out an update soon with some of the changes stated above. The quest lines are in progress and we should see them soon also.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

Mojo7

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Crinckle! I have a feeling this modpack is too easy and not enough scary, i think you should change the recipes from Thermal, MFR, ender io and all that stuff, to make the machines /weapons/conduits harder to craft!

For the scary part, you need to add lycanites mobs!

CrinkleCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Crinckle! I have a feeling this modpack is too easy and not enough scary, i think you should change the recipes from Thermal, MFR, ender io and all that stuff, to make the machines /weapons/conduits harder to craft!

For the scary part, you need to add lycanites mobs!

If you check out the to-do list. We are working on more recipe changes. The first release is still only beta and we want to find out how buggy the pack will be. As for lycanite mobs, I dont want the pack to be super difficult. I need to find a nice balance. I want it to be enjoyable and less of a grind. There are enough grindy modpacks out there.

Reactions: Kashdeya

Mojo7

Jul 29, 2019
If you check out the to-do list. We are working on more recipe changes. The first release is still only beta and we want to find out how buggy the pack will be. As for lycanite mobs, I dont want the pack to be super difficult. I need to find a nice balance. I want it to be enjoyable and less of a grind. There are enough grindy modpacks out there.
I agree with you man, but it could be so much better if you find mods like this !

Reactions: CrinkleCraft

zearik45

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Anton, I started playing the game, and I love it though vein miner isn't doing its job, I've changed the keys a few times but still to no success. Any suggestions?

CrinkleCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Anton, I started playing the game, and I love it though vein miner isn't doing its job, I've changed the keys a few times but still to no success. Any suggestions?

Its set to sneak in the config. If you want to change it you have to alter it there. I have just set it this way to free up an extra button for controls

Surfboy1

Jul 29, 2019
i love playing modpacks but this kind of modpack is something that does not appeal to me. i just thought you might want to know that some people dont like the pack

CrinkleCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Apologies to those that have been waiting for updates. I have had to deal with some personal issues which have been slowing my modpack/youtube work down significantly. Current changes going into Version 0.1.2:

Basic Quests to help people get through early-game (More quests to be added soon)
Nerfed Food stack size to fix issue of OP Food in dungeon chests
Added HQM
Added Mechanism
Added Applied Energistics
Added Special Mobs
Added Infernal Mobs
Added Modular Systems
Added MDK (Mechanism dependant)
Added MechanismTools
Added MechanismGenerators
Added Mobs to the BattleMusic List

CrinkleCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Further Changes for 0.1.2
Removing Ambient sanity effects with Biomes
Increasing sanity gained from foods and held items
Overall nerfing the sanity to make for a more enjoyable experience and more focus on the story/quests

Reactions: Jaxxked