[1.7.10] CrinkleCraft | A World of Horror v1.0.0 [HQM][Adventure][Horror]

CrinkleCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Hey CrincleCraft I crash when i tried to make torches with coal while shift clicking.

Might have been my PC I usually get about 30-45 FPS with Optifine and FASTCRAFT!

BTW I was one of first 3000 Subs! :D

P.S.

Can you add Optifine as a default for your ModPack? www.optifine.net/downloads

BTW, You how Ssundee is a Hardcore fan you should probobly spam his comments to play this pack!

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! :D :D :D :D :D

Hmm. I am not sure why you are crashing. I havent had the issue. When it happens can you upload your crashreport to pastebin and give me a link.

Unfortunately optifine is not allow to be publicly distributed. Same with fastcraft. So people need to install it themselves.

If Ssundee played this ill probably cry lol

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
In replace of Tinkers', you could try Tool Utilities. It allows for Tinkers' style upgrading of just about any Pickaxe, Axe, Shovel, Hoe, and Sword in the game, using a Anvil. It works on most modded tools as well (it looks to see if it extends a certain class, no clue which one, as I can't code :p). Since it works with almost all modded tools, it doesn't overpower one specifically.

Reactions: CrinkleCraft

CrinkleCraft

Jul 29, 2019
In replace of Tinkers', you could try Tool Utilities. It allows for Tinkers' style upgrading of just about any Pickaxe, Axe, Shovel, Hoe, and Sword in the game, using a Anvil. It works on most modded tools as well (it looks to see if it extends a certain class, no clue which one, as I can't code :p). Since it works with almost all modded tools, it doesn't overpower one specifically.

Thats a good idea! Ill check it out

CrinkleCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Current Changes going into 0.1.1
  • Removing Realistic Pain Mod (Causing major lag issues)
  • Removing OPIS and replacing with a more client friendly map mod
  • Fix chest issues with massive amounts of Harvestcraft food (still no idea how its happening)
  • Sanity balancing, making some biomes reduce sanity faster than others. Needing players to create certain items to be able to go into those biomes without going mad. (We will eventually use quests to help with this)

Reactions: buggirlexpres

Pandemoneus

Jul 29, 2019
Current Changes going into 0.1.1
  • Removing Realistic Pain Mod (Causing major lag issues)
  • Removing OPIS and replacing with a more client friendly map mod
  • Fix chest issues with massive amounts of Harvestcraft food (still no idea how its happening)
  • Sanity balancing, making some biomes reduce sanity faster than others. Needing players to create certain items to be able to go into those biomes without going mad. (We will eventually use quests to help with this)

If you want to get completly rid of minimap mods, there still is Bibliocraft and its atlas.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrinkleCraft

iPixelGalaxy

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm. I am not sure why you are crashing. I havent had the issue. When it happens can you upload your crashreport to pastebin and give me a link.

Unfortunately optifine is not allow to be publicly distributed. Same with fastcraft. So people need to install it themselves.

If Ssundee played this ill probably cry lol

I think it was lagg but i dont really know cause i relaunched and it didn't happend again so Yay!

iPixelGalaxy

Jul 29, 2019
Guys we need to get Ssundee to play this modpack spam (only once each person) his comment on every video and tell him the packcode

"Crinklecraft"

He's already Popular enough that you all probobly know him but here is his channel dont forget to tell him its ultra hardcore!

Link: www.youtube.com/user/Ssundee

Crinklecraft you are awsome and I actually have one Question!

Q: Can you make a SuperEZY But UltraOP Modpack?

A: Your Reply....

CrinkleCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Guys we need to get Ssundee to play this modpack spam (only once each person) his comment on every video and tell him the packcode

"Crinklecraft"

He's already Popular enough that you all probobly know him but here is his channel dont forget to tell him its ultra hardcore!

Link: www.youtube.com/user/Ssundee

Crinklecraft you are awsome and I actually have one Question!

Q: Can you make a SuperEZY But UltraOP Modpack?

A: Your Reply....

Haha its not a good time for him to play it until we make it stable enough. Would love him to though. I have some ideas for other packs in the works. Lets see what happens

iPixelGalaxy

Jul 29, 2019
BTW I'm launching your pack right now!

And when's that update gonna come 0.1.1?

Another BTW I'm freaked out enough that I play on peaceful most of the time! LOL

iPixelGalaxy

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome! Great to hear. Thanks for supporting me and my channel for so long btw.

I Subbed when I found your Blood and Bones series when i was searching through youtube and it was quite rare back then cause of lagg and people being "scared" LOL!

# CrinkleCraft FTW

iPixelGalaxy

Jul 29, 2019
I actually wonder why Ssundee hasn't made a Modpack yet It would probobly be the most popular one on the launcher!