[1.7.10] Bleeding World ModPack [Curse][FTB]-Hardcore Pack

Bluedog444

Jul 29, 2019
Bleeding world has had its final 1.7.10 update. The next release will be out once most 1.8 mods are available.

IMarvinTPA

Jul 29, 2019
Why does eating make me get the slippery effect?

Research indicates:

Potions list with Immersive:
24,potion.paralysis,biomesoplenty.common.potions.PotionParalysis
25,immersiveengineering.potion.flammable,blusunrize.immersiveengineering.common.util.IEPotions.IEPotion
26,immersiveengineering.potion.slippery,blusunrize.immersiveengineering.common.util.IEPotions.IEPotion
27,immersiveengineering.potion.conductive,blusunrize.immersiveengineering.common.util.IEPotions.IEPotion
28,immersiveengineering.potion.sticky,blusunrize.immersiveengineering.common.util.IEPotions.IEPotion
30,potion.antiWither,thor12022.hardcorewither.potions.PotionAntiWither

Potions list without:
20,potion.wither,net.minecraft.potion.Potion
21,potion.healthBoost,net.minecraft.potion.PotionHealthBoost
22,potion.absorption,net.minecraft.potion.PotionAbsoption
23,potion.saturation,net.minecraft.potion.PotionHealth
24,potion.paralysis,biomesoplenty.common.potions.PotionParalysis
25,potion.possession,biomesoplenty.common.potions.PotionPossession
26,potion.wellfedPotion,iguanaman.hungeroverhaul.potion.PotionWellFed
30,potion.antiWither,thor12022.hardcorewither.potions.PotionAntiWither

Please update the ImmersiveEngineering.cfg to
potions {
# The potion ID for the Conductive potion effect
I:Conductive=40

# The potion ID for the Flammable potion effect
I:Flammable=41

# The potion ID for the Slippery potion effect
I:Slippery=42

# The potion ID for the Sticky potion effect
I:Sticky=43
}

Thanks,
IMarv

Edit: answered my own question.

Last edited:

IMarvinTPA

Jul 29, 2019
Another issue I have found. Build a tower to max-height and see how long your memory lasts while you are up there. I have 5Mb set and it doesn't take long for the game to keep hitting that ceiling. I made the tower to take advantage of the 128 block despawn range to evade monsters.

IMarv

Bluedog444

Jul 29, 2019
Another issue I have found. Build a tower to max-height and see how long your memory lasts while you are up there. I have 5Mb set and it doesn't take long for the game to keep hitting that ceiling. I made the tower to take advantage of the 128 block despawn range to evade monsters.

IMarv

Hi.
I think this issue is due the weather mod that is installed. If you continue having trouble I would recommend removing it.

IMarvinTPA

Jul 29, 2019
Hi.
I think this issue is due the weather mod that is installed. If you continue having trouble I would recommend removing it.
I just tried it without the weather mod. The memory still climbed and stayed there. It only happens when I go to the top of my tower. (I used ladders, no steps)

IMarv

IMarvinTPA

Jul 29, 2019
When you said you have 5mb set do you mean 5gb for ram?
Yeah, I was tired when I wrote it... I have 5GB set. I also tried disabling NoShelter. I didn't wait long enough for it to max out, but it looked like it was on its way still.

BTW, the spice of life is set way too hard, I've opted to just die of starvation rather than figure out the food situation during early-game.

IMarv

Bluedog444

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I was tired when I wrote it... I have 5GB set. I also tried disabling NoShelter. I didn't wait long enough for it to max out, but it looked like it was on its way still.

BTW, the spice of life is set way too hard, I've opted to just die of starvation rather than figure out the food situation during early-game.

IMarv

Try turning it down to 3gb as that's recommended. There's currently lots of issues with bleeding world. I will be developing Bleeding world 2 once version 1.8 or 1.9 is suitable.

flames55

Jul 29, 2019
Are you going to add any magic mods? like blood magic, thaumcraft?

Last edited:
B

Basa

I have a question aswell is there a way to not get the slippery effect or do I just have to drink milk every time I eat?