[1.7.10] Bleeding World ModPack [Curse][FTB]-Hardcore Pack

JoeVengence

Jul 29, 2019
I have loaded and tried your pack it is quite intriguing to have the heavy creature fighting but comes night and I am walking in mud and I am running with I7 quad core and not running anything else but the game. There may be to many creature mods?..

Bluedog444

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for trying the pack and Merry Christmas. Thats strange that you have that issue as my cpu is weaker than that and I have not had any issues with lag.If its fps lag you could try adding fastcraft by player. Hope this fixes the issue if not then feel free to reply back.

Venithar

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone made a server yet? i would love to try and team up and survive.

I do have a server running, though I will state in advance that I don't know how well it will do with this modpack (the server runs other modpacks fine, so we'll see if it handles this one well). You can message me for the server info, or if Blue has no issues, I can post the info here.

Bluedog444

Jul 29, 2019
I do have a server running, though I will state in advance that I don't know how well it will do with this modpack (the server runs other modpacks fine, so we'll see if it handles this one well). You can message me for the server info, or if Blue has no issues, I can post the info here.
Great to hear that the community is helping each other out. I have no issues with you posting the info here, just be warned everyone will be able to see the info as its a public forum.

Venithar

Jul 29, 2019
Great to hear that the community is helping each other out. I have no issues with you posting the info here, just be warned everyone will be able to see the info as its a public forum.

No worries, I have 2 other servers running on the same box, so it's not really that secret of a server :)

Anyway, server is mc.accursed.net:25567

As a side note, I don't really monitor the actions of players unless I get complaints about someone doing massive griefing/cheating/hacking/etc.

cannajan

Jul 29, 2019
What is the name of the mod that pops up when pressing "H"?

I can tell you a way to find out,
select 'controls' from the main game menu (the same place you change video or sound settings) Then look down the list to see what mod is using the H key, there may be more than 1 so check the whole list.

I get killed so quickly I havent got into any mods, very challenging!

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
I can tell you a way to find out,
select 'controls' from the main game menu (the same place you change video or sound settings) Then look down the list to see what mod is using the H key, there may be more than 1 so check the whole list.

I get killed so quickly I havent got into any mods, very challenging!
Also AFAIK key-bindings that are used by multiple mods will be shown in red, so it'll be easy to see if multiple mods use that key