[1.7.10][Beta][HQM] Jovian - Custom Ores, Mob Drops, and More

FunshineX

Jul 29, 2019
You've got a good start here and interesting story. Keep it up! I was looking into doing a preview on my channel but the current map is unplayable..first quest asks for the wrong items, poison occurs all of the time. I'd suggest a bit more quality control before each update ;)

420Kebab1337

Jul 29, 2019
You've got a good start here and interesting story. Keep it up! I was looking into doing a preview on my channel but the current map is unplayable..first quest asks for the wrong items, poison occurs all of the time. I'd suggest a bit more quality control before each update ;)

This. It couldn't have been said better.

Biochao

Jul 29, 2019
I've submitted version 0.4.0 to the Third Party Pack Team. I've fixed the first quest and added a few mods and some quests. There are a lot of quests that don't have any tasks yet, that's what I'll be working on for the next update along with editing the Roguelike Dungeon so I can move this pack into beta status.
Version 0.4.0
Added:
  • RFDrills
  • Baubles (because Ender IO seems to require it now)
  • Mobius Core
  • Opis
Updated:
  • Ender IO - 2.3.0.376_beta
  • RFtools - 2.83
  • AOBD - 2.6.0
  • Applied Energistics 2 - rv2 Stable
  • Big Reactors - 0.4.3A
  • Buildcraft - 6.4.14
  • Chisel 2 - 2.3.10.37
Changed:
  • Fixed first quest to detect new item
  • Changed Spare pick to a drill
  • Began replacing Roguelike Dungeon loot
  • Skeletons can spawn wearing a pumpkin
  • Blue Slimes drop Mega Rubber Saplings when killed on dirt
  • King Slimes very rarely drop <SECRET> if killed with a Looting 5+ weapon
  • Added 26 trophy items (monument to come later)
  • Updated RFtools Thermal Expansion recipe set
  • Pruned unused chunks (I’ll do this every few versions to keep the world size down) (Let me know if there are any chunk borders)

Biochao

Jul 29, 2019
Version 0.4.0 is now on the launcher!

For anyone testing the map, I'd like to include some things from your play through in the map. If you have a cool Tinker's tool or a uniquely named item you like just put it in a chest and make a Buildcraft blueprint of it. I think that would be the easiest way to share it with me. I'll probably use a naming convention like "[Your Name]'s [Item Name]" or "[Unique Name] of [Your Name]" so you get credit.

Again the next update will be all about finishing the quest tasks, descriptions, and rewards, and also getting custom loot in the Roguelike Dungeon. Hopefully I can get the pack into beta status a few days before the Jampacked deadline but it's going to be close.

Psygantic

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Biochao,

I loved Automata. Love love loved it. Right up there with Crash Landing IMO. So I'm eager to see where you take this.

Outright broken: The drill quest asks for an electric drill but you're given a leadstone drill which does not satisfy the quest.

To give you better feedback, it would be helpful if you (or better yet, the quest line) could describe generally how you envision getting from the first minutes to the mid-game. I found it perplexing just to get going beyond the initial collection quests. Specifically:

I wish the quest line did a better job guiding me through the early problems or offering substitutes. For example: wood scarcity. I killed 30-40 zombies and got one wood. Combined with the three wood from the underwater chest, that was enough to make a set of Tinker's stations. Unfortunately, I did that before making a crafting table so I guess I gotta grind a bunch more zombies to do the most basic Minecraft stuff. Meanwhile my starting silver sword is almost broken. When it does, I probably have to start over because without a crafting table I can't even make a stupid vanilla sword. The extreme scarcity of wood just makes the early game too brittle IMO.

I figured out that mining underwater is definitely the way to go, but a hint would have been nice. It took me a while to figure out that I can make stone torches though. This would be worth pointing out or at least hinting at in the quests. Going entirely without torches sucked.

A quest asks you to make a wooden broadsword, but the only pre-smeltery materials you can make a sword blade with are plastic and pink slime. I see no way of obtaining either. Is it your intent that we rush a smeltery? I don't see a whole lot of lava around.

I never saw a chicken. Maybe I don't need to see that quest yet until I've got basic survival established.

Overall, the early game right now feels like there are a bunch of ticking time bombs (energy, hunger, weapon durability) that you aren't given sufficient tools to deal with and any one of which will finish you. Even having started over a couple times I'm not confident I could get through it now, because so much depends on getting a lucky wood drop. Without that obstacle I think I'd be OK: build tinker's + crafting stations, mine underwater, make stone torches to stop spawns inside the ship, smelt ores, make a coal generator to recharge the batteries, patch up the ship (or move out), and go from there.

I get that you're scrambling to get this in shape for JamPacked, but it won't really matter how the roguelike dungeons look if people aren't getting that far. It'd be worth your time to play through the first 30 minutes or so and see how it feels.

Last edited:

Biochao

Jul 29, 2019
I swear I thought I changed that... I even had it on my list of things to do before pushing an update... Ah well, I fixed it now and will be in the next update. No more messing with the beginning quests. Hopefully

Thanks for the feedback. I am trying to suggest making a tinkers weapon as soon as possible by giving a breakable Thermal Foundation silver sword at the start. But you should be able to get set up before it breaks. I've changed the drop rate for zombies (oak logs) to be ~1 in 2 chance. Other log types will still be slightly rarer. I'm also planning on having books in-game on how to get all the different drops. I'll look into altering the Broadsword quest in some way since it does come before the smeltery quest.

I think the first quest explains that the Space Helm has night vision, I'll add about the Respiration.
A stone torch quest and other ways of conserving wood is a good idea.

The egg quest that opens up after the first quest explains there are eggs in the lower part of the ship behind the lift. If you are very unlucky and don't get a chicken from 4 stacks of eggs there are alternate methods.

Overall, my plan for anyone going through this pack is
  1. Kill monsters for wood and mine a few ores
  2. get a chicken pen set up for food and other animal drops
  3. get started with tinkers tools
  4. start with Factorization ore processing and power
  5. use the Factorization steam to power a TE dynamo or choose a different power method
  6. use sludge from Fz ore processing for easier clay to make a smeltery
  7. In the quests you have to choose between an Ender IO or TE questline
  8. Once you get enough power production you can make a Matter Transmitter and Reciever to go to Io
  9. Once on Io, collect some new ore and build a base or inhabit the Roguelike Dungeon
  10. Go through the dungeon leveling up your tools and collecting loot
  11. Once you reach the lowest floor go through the end portal and fight the Ender Dragon
  12. The portal that spawns in the end will take you to the overworld, completing the overall quest

Biochao

Jul 29, 2019
Submitted version 0.4.5 to the Third Party Pack Team. Hopefully the major quests are complete able. There still are some side ones that have no tasks, descriptions or rewards.
Changed:
  • Added loot to the ship's destroyed engines
  • Added extra gear to the starting chest (for multiplayer)
  • A bunch of quest changes
  • Roguelike Dungeon loot replaced (only a few more items to add
  • Ender Quarry recipe to require a Shiny Gear instead of Mana Infused (so you can have both quarries before you get back to the overworld)
  • Dimension Builder requires Mana Infused Gears (so you can’t make new dimensions until you get back to the overworld)

Psygantic

Jul 29, 2019
Nice job. If anyone's been waiting for a playable build to jump in, I'd say 0.4.5 is the one. :)

For Biochao, some notes on my playthrough so far (an hour or so):
- The dark iron ore quest is a prerequisite for all the Factorization and smeltery quests, which are more or less needed to make a tool that can mine dark iron ore in the first place. This is the biggest problem right now.
- The early quest series (before dark iron) is much improved. No complaints, other than (almost) being murdered by a chicken. :)
- Wood is much less an issue but does feel limited. I could even see backing off on the drop rate a little bit. In my first 15 zombie kills I got 10 oak wood and my second reward bag was 16 acacia.
- Remind me why the ship is draining power at 80RF/tick? With the helmet negating poisoned air forever for free, that effect may as well not exist and I may as well just disable the environment controller. Seems like it'd be way more interesting if the helmet consumed power for all the benefits it gives you. That way I'd turn off the helmet and rely on the ship's protection when not outside. That definitely constitutes a time bomb, but an enjoyable and motivating time bomb as long as the quests A) warn me and B) guide me toward a solution soon enough.
- The lift is terrible now. It judders on the way down and traps me on the way up. Didn't used to.
- With a power drill and 3 silver swords, there isn't much reason to make tinker's stations before you have a smeltery. Except a shovel I guess, so maybe point players that way and mention that there are non-sword weapons that can be made with flint/bone? Then maybe the 3 silver swords wouldn't be necessary.
- Speaking of smelteries, if you leave the west end of the ship and swim N/NW, you'll bump into plenty of clay and sand underwater.
- If I hadn't read it in your pack synopsis, it wouldn't occur to me to try killing things on different terrains or in different ways. Frankly, that whole concept isn't compelling to me but who knows.
- I found the advanced motor in a box underwater, which was exciting until I realized it's an upgrade for the electric drill, not the leadstone drill I have.
- Is the potato cannon a joke? It seems useless.

Reactions: Biochao

Biochao

Jul 29, 2019
Nice job. If anyone's been waiting for a playable build to jump in, I'd say 0.4.5 is the one. :)

For Biochao, some notes on my playthrough so far (an hour or so):
- The dark iron ore quest is a prerequisite for all the Factorization and smeltery quests, which are more or less needed to make a tool that can mine dark iron ore in the first place. This is the biggest problem right now.
- The early quest series (before dark iron) is much improved. No complaints, other than (almost) being murdered by a chicken. :)
- Wood is much less an issue but does feel limited. I could even see backing off on the drop rate a little bit. In my first 15 zombie kills I got 10 oak wood and my second reward bag was 16 acacia.
- Remind me why the ship is draining power at 80RF/tick? With the helmet negating poisoned air forever for free, that effect may as well not exist and I may as well just disable the environment controller. Seems like it'd be way more interesting if the helmet consumed power for all the benefits it gives you. That way I'd turn off the helmet and rely on the ship's protection when not outside. That definitely constitutes a time bomb, but an enjoyable and motivating time bomb as long as the quests A) warn me and B) guide me toward a solution soon enough.
- The lift is terrible now. It judders on the way down and traps me on the way up. Didn't used to.
- With a power drill and 3 silver swords, there isn't much reason to make tinker's stations before you have a smeltery. Except a shovel I guess, so maybe point players that way and mention that there are non-sword weapons that can be made with flint/bone? Then maybe the 3 silver swords wouldn't be necessary.
- Speaking of smelteries, if you leave the west end of the ship and swim N/NW, you'll bump into plenty of clay and sand underwater.
- If I hadn't read it in your pack synopsis, it wouldn't occur to me to try killing things on different terrains or in different ways. Frankly, that whole concept isn't compelling to me but who knows.
- I found the advanced motor in a box underwater, which was exciting until I realized it's an upgrade for the electric drill, not the leadstone drill I have.
- Is the potato cannon a joke? It seems useless.

Thanks for the feedback!
I'll look into either changing Dark Steel Ore's harvest level, or hiding the quest until you complete a quest that will tell you to make a tool that can mine it.
Wood from reward bags is currently common because there is not many bag rewards.
The screens are the only thing that drains the power. Unless you add a module to the Environmental Controller.
I only upgraded the power to the lift to be a regular Capacitor Bank instead of a basic one because power would run out after only 1-2 uses
The 3 swords are there for multiplayer. You get a bone shovel and a flint axe head in the initial exploration quests, then there is a quest to make a mattock. That will be your first tinkers 'weapon'.
Not Enough Resources shows some of the custom drops I've added, but I'm going to be including books hidden throughout the map and given as rewards to fully detail the drops for each mob.
There is a TE version of the motor in the ship's other engine, which was severed on impact. It is much harder to get to because the Ender IO drills only have 1 upgrade while the TE versions have 3. You can craft every one but the ones I put in those chests while you are on Callisto.
The Potato Cannon is just a silly ranged weapon. However, it can be enchanted with any bow enchantments, use bricks, nether bricks, snowballs, and if you're really desperate you can eat the poisonous potatoes.

Psygantic

Jul 29, 2019
I'll look into either changing Dark Steel Ore's harvest level, or hiding the quest until you complete a quest that will tell you to make a tool that can mine it.

To be clear, the issue is that 2nd page of quests is locked until the dark steel ore quest is completed. Reducing dark steel ore's harvest level would solve it, but so would unlocking the 2nd page from some earlier quest.

Biochao

Jul 29, 2019
Submitted version 0.5.0 to the Third Party Pack Team.

Well, I've got Jovian to a presentable state! Aside from not having enough reward bag loot this version is what will be submitted for Jampacked 2. Additional reward bag loot will be added in a quick update (0.6.0+) after I get the pack sumitted for Jampacked 2.

Version 0.5.0

Updated:
  • Forge to 10.13.3.1395
  • Biome Tweaker
  • Mod Tweaker
  • ACE
  • HQM
Changed:
  • Added descriptions and rewards to all quests!
  • Disabled alloy recipes
  • Added induction smelter recipes for custom ores
  • Alloy Smelter recipe for steel
  • Increased teleportation power requirements by 5x
  • Added Yellorium to the world
  • Added Big Reactors quest
  • Disabled Smeltery alloying for TE metals
  • Auto activate hardcore mode
  • Added custom Bibliocraft paintings

Last edited:

Psygantic

Jul 29, 2019
0.5.0 crashes on startup, at stage 7/7 of the initialization screen.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// You're mean.

Time: 5/14/15 12:05 PM
Description: Initializing game

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: From thread Thread[Client thread,5,main]: Thread[Thread-8,5,] already has the context current
at cpw.mods.fml.client.SplashProgress.finish(SplashProgress.java:408)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.onInitializationComplete(FMLClientHandler.java:398)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:574)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: From thread Thread[Client thread,5,main]: Thread[Thread-8,5,] already has the context current
at org.lwjgl.opengl.ContextGL.checkAccess(ContextGL.java:184)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.ContextGL.makeCurrent(ContextGL.java:189)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.DrawableGL.makeCurrent(DrawableGL.java:110)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.SplashProgress.finish(SplashProgress.java:400)
... 10 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.onInitializationComplete(FMLClientHandler.java:398)

-- Initialization --
Details:
Stacktrace:
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Mac OS X (x86_64) version 10.10.3
Java Version: 1.7.0_60, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 430357320 bytes (410 MB) / 1944584192 bytes (1854 MB) up to 3817865216 bytes (3641 MB)
JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xms256M -Xmx4096M -XX:permSize=256m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.130.1395 Minecraft Forge 10.13.3.1395 100 mods loaded, 99 mods active
mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
FML{7.10.130.1395} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.3.1395-1710ls-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Forge{10.13.3.1395} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.3.1395-1710ls-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
appliedenergistics2-core{rv2-stable-1} [AppliedEnergistics2 Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
CodeChickenCore{1.0.4.29} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MobiusCore{1.2.5} [MobiusCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
NotEnoughItems{1.0.4.83} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.4.83-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
OpenEye{0.6} [OpenEye] (OpenEye-0.6-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
<CoFH ASM>{000} [CoFH ASM] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
debug{1.0} [debug] (denseores-1.6.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
AccidentallyCircumstantialEvents{1.5.1} [Accidentally Circumstantial Events] (accidentallycircumstantialevents-1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
appliedenergistics2{rv2-stable-1} [Applied Energistics 2] (appliedenergistics2-rv2-stable-1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Baubles{1.0.1.10} [Baubles] (Baubles-1.7.10-1.0.1.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
BiblioCraft{1.10.0} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.10.0][MC1.7.10].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
CoFHCore{1.7.10R3.0.2} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.0.2-262.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ThermalFoundation{1.7.10R1.0.0} [Thermal Foundation] (ThermalFoundation-[1.7.10]1.0.0-81.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ThermalExpansion{1.7.10R4.0.1} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-[1.7.10]4.0.1-182.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
BigReactors{0.4.3A} [Big Reactors] (BigReactors-0.4.3A.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
BiomeTweaker{0.8.67} [BiomeTweaker] (BiomeTweaker-1.7.10-0.8.67.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
BuildCraft|Core{6.4.14} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-6.4.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
BuildCraft|Transport{6.4.14} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-6.4.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
BuildCraft|Silicon{6.4.14} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-6.4.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
BuildCraft|Builders{6.4.14} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-6.4.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
BuildCraft|Energy{6.4.14} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-6.4.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
BuildCraft|Factory{6.4.14} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-6.4.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
BuildCraft|Compat{6.4.0} [BuildCraft Compat] (buildcraft-compat-6.4.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Forestry{3.5.2.10} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry_1.7.10-3.5.2.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Railcraft{9.5.0.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.7.10-9.5.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ForgeMultipart{1.1.1.321} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.1.321-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
chisel{2.3.10.37} [Chisel 2] (Chisel2-2.3.10.37.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
customitems{1.0.8b} [Custom Items] (customitems-1.0.8_beta_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Waila{1.5.8} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.9_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
EnderIO{1.7.10-2.3.0.376_beta} [Ender IO] (EnderIO-1.7.10-2.3.0.376_beta.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
extracells{2.2.68} [ExtraCells] (ExtraCells-1.7.10-2.2.69bNIGHTLY.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ExtraUtilities{1.2.4b} [Extra Utilities] (extrautilities-1.2.4b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
factorization.notify{1.0} [Factorization Notification System] (Factorization-1.7.10-0.8.89.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
factorization.dimensionalSlice{0.8.89} [Factorization Dimensional Slices] (Factorization-1.7.10-0.8.89.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
factorization{0.8.89} [Factorization] (Factorization-1.7.10-0.8.89.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
factorization.misc{0.8.89} [Factorization Miscellaneous Nonsense] (Factorization-1.7.10-0.8.89.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
FastCraft{1.21} [FastCraft] (fastcraft-1.21.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
funkylocomotion{1.0} [Funky Locomotion] (funky-locomotion-1.7.10-beta-5a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
HardcoreEnderExpansion{1.8} [Hardcore Ender Expansion] (HardcoreEnderExpansion MC-1.7.10 v1.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
HardcoreQuesting{The Journey (4.2.4)} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM-The Journey (4.2.4).jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
inpure|core{1.7.10R1.0.0B9} [INpureCore] (INpureCore-[1.7.10]1.0.0B9-54.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
inventorytweaks{1.59-dev-152-cf6e263} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.59-dev-152.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
IronChest{6.0.62.742} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-1.7.10-6.0.62.742-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
JABBA{1.2.1} [JABBA] (Jabba-1.2.1a_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Lockdown{2.0.0} [Lockdown] (Lockdown-universal-1.7.2-2.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Mantle{1.7.10-0.3.2.jenkins184} [Mantle] (Mantle-1.7.10-0.3.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBuildCraft{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: BuildCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForgeMicroblock{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatProjRed{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat ProjectRed] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRailcraft{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: Railcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
TConstruct{1.7.10-1.8.5.build957} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct-1.7.10-1.8.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTConstruct{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: Tinkers' Construct] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineTweaker3{3.0.9B} [MineTweaker 3] (MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.9C.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MTRM{1.0} [MineTweakerRecipeMaker] (MineTweakerRecipeMaker-1.7.10-1.1.0.11.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MobProperties{0.3.5} [Mob Properties] (MobProperties-1.7.10-0.3.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
modtweaker2{0.8.2} [Mod Tweaker 2] (ModTweaker 2-0.8.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
neiintegration{1.0.9} [NEI Integration] (NEIIntegration-MC1.7.10-1.0.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
NetherOres{1.7.10R2.3.0} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-[1.7.10]2.3.0-12.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
neresources{0.1.0.95} [Not Enough Resources] (NotEnoughResources-1.7.10-0.1.0.95.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MapWriter{2.1.2} [MapWriter] (Opis-1.2.5_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Opis{1.2.5} [Opis] (Opis-1.2.5_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
PerfectSpawn{1.1} [Perfect Spawn] (PerfectSpawn-1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
RedstoneArsenal{1.7.10R1.1.0} [Redstone Arsenal] (RedstoneArsenal-[1.7.10]1.1.0-80.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
rfdrills{1.2} [RFDrills] (RFDrills-1.7.10-1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
rftools{2.83} [RFTools] (rftools-2.83.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Roguelike{1.3.6.3} [Roguelike Dungeons] (roguelike-1.7.10-1.3.6.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
simplyjetpacks{1.4.1} [Simply Jetpacks] (SimplyJetpacks-MC1.7.10-1.4.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
SpecialAI{1.1.1} [Special AI] (SpecialAI-1.7.10-1.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
sprinkles_for_vanilla{1.1.1} [sprinkles_for_vanilla] (sprinklesforvanilla-1.7.10-1.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ThermalDynamics{1.7.10R1.0.0} [Thermal Dynamics] (ThermalDynamics-[1.7.10]1.0.0-122.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ThermalSmeltery{1.7.10-1.1.2} [Thermal Smeltery] (ThermalSmeltery-1.7.10-1.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
TiCTooltips{1.2.3} [TiC Tooltips] (TiCTooltips-mc1.7.10-1.2.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
TMechworks{1.7.10-67.34d1d9b} [Tinkers' Mechworks] (TMechworks_mc1.7.10_0.2.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
wawla{1.1.1} [What Are We Looking At] (Wawla-1.1.1_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
YABM{1.0.6} [Yet Another Backup Mod] (YABM-1.7.10-1.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
yampst{1.3.5} [YAMPST] (Yampst-Jovian-0.5.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
McMultipart{1.1.1.321} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.1.321-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MrTJPCoreMod{1.0.5.11} [MrTJPCore] (MrTJPCore-1.7.10-1.0.5.11-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
aobd{2.6.0} [Another One Bites The Dust] (AOBD-2.6.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
denseores{1.0} [Dense Ores] (denseores-1.6.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
IguanaTweaksTConstruct{1.7.10-2.1.5.140} [Iguana Tinker Tweaks] (IguanaTinkerTweaks-1.7.10-2.1.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ForgeMicroblock{1.1.1.321} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.1.321-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
BiomeTweakerCore{0.8.67} [BiomeTweaker Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Disabled
GL info: ~~ERROR~~ RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread.
AE2 Version: stable rv2-stable-1 for Forge 10.13.2.1291
CoFHCore: -[1.7.10]3.0.2-262
ThermalFoundation: -[1.7.10]1.0.0-81
ThermalExpansion: -[1.7.10]4.0.1-182
MineFactoryReloaded: -[1.7.10]2.8.0-104
Mantle Environment: Environment healthy.
TConstruct Environment: Environment healthy.
NetherOres: -[1.7.10]2.3.0-12
RedstoneArsenal: -[1.7.10]1.1.0-80
ThermalDynamics: -[1.7.10]1.0.0-122
AE2 Integration: IC2:OFF, RotaryCraft:OFF, RC:ON, BC:ON, RF:ON, RFItem:ON, MFR:ON, DSU:ON, FZ:ON, FMP:ON, RB:OFF, CLApi:OFF, Waila:ON, InvTweaks:ON, NEI:ON, CraftGuide:OFF, Mekanism:OFF, ImmibisMicroblocks:OFF, BetterStorage:OFF
Launched Version: 1.7.10
LWJGL: 2.9.2
OpenGL: ~~ERROR~~ RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread.
GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.
Using framebuffer objects because ARB_framebuffer_object is supported and separate blending is supported.
Anisotropic filtering is supported and maximum anisotropy is 16.
Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Resource Packs: [Jovian Disaster - RP.zip]
Current Language: English (US)
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Anisotropic Filtering: Off (1)

Edit: deleted the package directory and reinstalled. Minecraft launches this time, but the font is corrupted or something. No text is readable.

Last edited:

Biochao

Jul 29, 2019
0.5.0 crashes on startup, at stage 7/7 of the initialization screen.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// You're mean.

Time: 5/14/15 12:05 PM
Description: Initializing game

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: From thread Thread[Client thread,5,main]: Thread[Thread-8,5,] already has the context current
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: From thread Thread[Client thread,5,main]: Thread[Thread-8,5,] already has the context current
at org.lwjgl.opengl.ContextGL.checkAccess(ContextGL.java:184)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.ContextGL.makeCurrent(ContextGL.java:189)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.DrawableGL.makeCurrent(DrawableGL.java:110)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.SplashProgress.finish(SplashProgress.java:400)
... 10 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:

-- Initialization --
Details:
Stacktrace:

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Mac OS X (x86_64) version 10.10.3
Java Version: 1.7.0_60, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 430357320 bytes (410 MB) / 1944584192 bytes (1854 MB) up to 3817865216 bytes (3641 MB)
JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xms256M -Xmx4096M -XX:permSize=256m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.130.1395 Minecraft Forge 10.13.3.1395 100 mods loaded, 99 mods active
mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
FML{7.10.130.1395} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.3.1395-1710ls-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Forge{10.13.3.1395} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.3.1395-1710ls-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
appliedenergistics2-core{rv2-stable-1} [AppliedEnergistics2 Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
CodeChickenCore{1.0.4.29} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MobiusCore{1.2.5} [MobiusCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
NotEnoughItems{1.0.4.83} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.4.83-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
OpenEye{0.6} [OpenEye] (OpenEye-0.6-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
<CoFH ASM>{000} [CoFH ASM] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
debug{1.0} [debug] (denseores-1.6.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
AccidentallyCircumstantialEvents{1.5.1} [Accidentally Circumstantial Events] (accidentallycircumstantialevents-1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
appliedenergistics2{rv2-stable-1} [Applied Energistics 2] (appliedenergistics2-rv2-stable-1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Baubles{1.0.1.10} [Baubles] (Baubles-1.7.10-1.0.1.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
BiblioCraft{1.10.0} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.10.0][MC1.7.10].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
CoFHCore{1.7.10R3.0.2} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.0.2-262.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ThermalFoundation{1.7.10R1.0.0} [Thermal Foundation] (ThermalFoundation-[1.7.10]1.0.0-81.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ThermalExpansion{1.7.10R4.0.1} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-[1.7.10]4.0.1-182.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
BigReactors{0.4.3A} [Big Reactors] (BigReactors-0.4.3A.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
BiomeTweaker{0.8.67} [BiomeTweaker] (BiomeTweaker-1.7.10-0.8.67.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
BuildCraft|Core{6.4.14} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-6.4.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
BuildCraft|Transport{6.4.14} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-6.4.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
BuildCraft|Silicon{6.4.14} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-6.4.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
BuildCraft|Builders{6.4.14} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-6.4.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
BuildCraft|Energy{6.4.14} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-6.4.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
BuildCraft|Factory{6.4.14} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-6.4.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
BuildCraft|Compat{6.4.0} [BuildCraft Compat] (buildcraft-compat-6.4.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Forestry{3.5.2.10} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry_1.7.10-3.5.2.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Railcraft{9.5.0.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.7.10-9.5.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ForgeMultipart{1.1.1.321} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.1.321-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
chisel{2.3.10.37} [Chisel 2] (Chisel2-2.3.10.37.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
customitems{1.0.8b} [Custom Items] (customitems-1.0.8_beta_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Waila{1.5.8} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.9_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
EnderIO{1.7.10-2.3.0.376_beta} [Ender IO] (EnderIO-1.7.10-2.3.0.376_beta.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
extracells{2.2.68} [ExtraCells] (ExtraCells-1.7.10-2.2.69bNIGHTLY.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ExtraUtilities{1.2.4b} [Extra Utilities] (extrautilities-1.2.4b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
factorization.notify{1.0} [Factorization Notification System] (Factorization-1.7.10-0.8.89.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
factorization.dimensionalSlice{0.8.89} [Factorization Dimensional Slices] (Factorization-1.7.10-0.8.89.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
factorization{0.8.89} [Factorization] (Factorization-1.7.10-0.8.89.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
factorization.misc{0.8.89} [Factorization Miscellaneous Nonsense] (Factorization-1.7.10-0.8.89.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
FastCraft{1.21} [FastCraft] (fastcraft-1.21.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
funkylocomotion{1.0} [Funky Locomotion] (funky-locomotion-1.7.10-beta-5a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
HardcoreEnderExpansion{1.8} [Hardcore Ender Expansion] (HardcoreEnderExpansion MC-1.7.10 v1.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
HardcoreQuesting{The Journey (4.2.4)} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM-The Journey (4.2.4).jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
inpure|core{1.7.10R1.0.0B9} [INpureCore] (INpureCore-[1.7.10]1.0.0B9-54.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
inventorytweaks{1.59-dev-152-cf6e263} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.59-dev-152.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
IronChest{6.0.62.742} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-1.7.10-6.0.62.742-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
JABBA{1.2.1} [JABBA] (Jabba-1.2.1a_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Lockdown{2.0.0} [Lockdown] (Lockdown-universal-1.7.2-2.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Mantle{1.7.10-0.3.2.jenkins184} [Mantle] (Mantle-1.7.10-0.3.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBuildCraft{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: BuildCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForgeMicroblock{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatProjRed{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat ProjectRed] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRailcraft{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: Railcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
TConstruct{1.7.10-1.8.5.build957} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct-1.7.10-1.8.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTConstruct{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: Tinkers' Construct] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.7.10R2.8.0} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineTweaker3{3.0.9B} [MineTweaker 3] (MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.9C.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MTRM{1.0} [MineTweakerRecipeMaker] (MineTweakerRecipeMaker-1.7.10-1.1.0.11.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MobProperties{0.3.5} [Mob Properties] (MobProperties-1.7.10-0.3.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
modtweaker2{0.8.2} [Mod Tweaker 2] (ModTweaker 2-0.8.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
neiintegration{1.0.9} [NEI Integration] (NEIIntegration-MC1.7.10-1.0.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
NetherOres{1.7.10R2.3.0} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-[1.7.10]2.3.0-12.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
neresources{0.1.0.95} [Not Enough Resources] (NotEnoughResources-1.7.10-0.1.0.95.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MapWriter{2.1.2} [MapWriter] (Opis-1.2.5_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Opis{1.2.5} [Opis] (Opis-1.2.5_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
PerfectSpawn{1.1} [Perfect Spawn] (PerfectSpawn-1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
RedstoneArsenal{1.7.10R1.1.0} [Redstone Arsenal] (RedstoneArsenal-[1.7.10]1.1.0-80.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
rfdrills{1.2} [RFDrills] (RFDrills-1.7.10-1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
rftools{2.83} [RFTools] (rftools-2.83.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Roguelike{1.3.6.3} [Roguelike Dungeons] (roguelike-1.7.10-1.3.6.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
simplyjetpacks{1.4.1} [Simply Jetpacks] (SimplyJetpacks-MC1.7.10-1.4.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
SpecialAI{1.1.1} [Special AI] (SpecialAI-1.7.10-1.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
sprinkles_for_vanilla{1.1.1} [sprinkles_for_vanilla] (sprinklesforvanilla-1.7.10-1.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ThermalDynamics{1.7.10R1.0.0} [Thermal Dynamics] (ThermalDynamics-[1.7.10]1.0.0-122.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ThermalSmeltery{1.7.10-1.1.2} [Thermal Smeltery] (ThermalSmeltery-1.7.10-1.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
TiCTooltips{1.2.3} [TiC Tooltips] (TiCTooltips-mc1.7.10-1.2.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
TMechworks{1.7.10-67.34d1d9b} [Tinkers' Mechworks] (TMechworks_mc1.7.10_0.2.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
wawla{1.1.1} [What Are We Looking At] (Wawla-1.1.1_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
YABM{1.0.6} [Yet Another Backup Mod] (YABM-1.7.10-1.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
yampst{1.3.5} [YAMPST] (Yampst-Jovian-0.5.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
McMultipart{1.1.1.321} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.1.321-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MrTJPCoreMod{1.0.5.11} [MrTJPCore] (MrTJPCore-1.7.10-1.0.5.11-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
aobd{2.6.0} [Another One Bites The Dust] (AOBD-2.6.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
denseores{1.0} [Dense Ores] (denseores-1.6.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
IguanaTweaksTConstruct{1.7.10-2.1.5.140} [Iguana Tinker Tweaks] (IguanaTinkerTweaks-1.7.10-2.1.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ForgeMicroblock{1.1.1.321} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.1.321-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
BiomeTweakerCore{0.8.67} [BiomeTweaker Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Disabled
GL info: ~~ERROR~~ RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread.
AE2 Version: stable rv2-stable-1 for Forge 10.13.2.1291
CoFHCore: -[1.7.10]3.0.2-262
ThermalFoundation: -[1.7.10]1.0.0-81
ThermalExpansion: -[1.7.10]4.0.1-182
MineFactoryReloaded: -[1.7.10]2.8.0-104
Mantle Environment: Environment healthy.
TConstruct Environment: Environment healthy.
NetherOres: -[1.7.10]2.3.0-12
RedstoneArsenal: -[1.7.10]1.1.0-80
ThermalDynamics: -[1.7.10]1.0.0-122
AE2 Integration: IC2:OFF, RotaryCraft:OFF, RC:ON, BC:ON, RF:ON, RFItem:ON, MFR:ON, DSU:ON, FZ:ON, FMP:ON, RB:OFF, CLApi:OFF, Waila:ON, InvTweaks:ON, NEI:ON, CraftGuide:OFF, Mekanism:OFF, ImmibisMicroblocks:OFF, BetterStorage:OFF
Launched Version: 1.7.10
LWJGL: 2.9.2
OpenGL: ~~ERROR~~ RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread.
GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.
Using framebuffer objects because ARB_framebuffer_object is supported and separate blending is supported.
Anisotropic filtering is supported and maximum anisotropy is 16.
Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Resource Packs: [Jovian Disaster - RP.zip]
Current Language: English (US)
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Anisotropic Filtering: Off (1)

Edit: deleted the package directory and reinstalled. Minecraft launches this time, but the font is corrupted or something. No text is readable.
I launched it using the FTB launcher and everything seems fine...

Biochao

Jul 29, 2019
Just submitted version 0.6.0 to the Third Party Pack Team. (See I told you it would be a quick update)
This update just adds more reward bag loot and fixes a mistake with the RFtools Teleporter power requirements.

And now the pack is ready for Jampacked! Yay!

Reactions: RehabOholic

Psygantic

Jul 29, 2019
I launched it using the FTB launcher and everything seems fine...

Edit: Every time I launch the game, all text is unreadable, even the Minecraft menu buttons. Clicking blind into Options:Resource Packs and then Done fixes it. But I have to do this every time.

The first time after deleting the JovianDisaster folder and redownloading, the addon resource pack was not enabled. So blind-clicking in and enabling that fixed it for that session.

Last edited:

Biochao

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, I just tried that and it still seemed fine. Unless it's caching something somewhere else for me it may have been just your instance.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
This is a great pack. How is everyone starting? Like base wise? Is anyone trying to repair the ship, build a base in or outside the ship, etc.

The funny thing is, I've been playing a few packs that have creeper/mob collateral turned off for awhile so when a creeper blew up I wasn't prepared for the ducts to go with it.lol