[1.7.10] Automata — RPG, HQM, Reputation Systems, Custom Ore Gen, Mystcraft Ages

Should I add a magic mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm. That's not my experience from, for example, Agrarian Skies or the Direwolf20 packs. I almost always use sprinklers to 'buff' my farms, and this is the first time I've had it bonemeal grass to get flowers. Adding bonemeal to the sprinkler is supposed to add even more growth to the crops you plant, but I've never seen that spawn flowers either. Personally, I don't use bonemeal in my sprinklers because I've never found a good way to automate it...

I think it might of been effected on Agrarian Skies because of the tweaks made to the things that can be spawn when using bonemeal. I think its more effective in this pack because of the pneumaticraft plants. I could be wrong:p I'm the same with not using bonemeal in it, and really didn't see a huge impact with using it.

Biochao

Jul 29, 2019
Version 1.0.0 has been submitted to the 3rd Party Pack Team. I think quests are mostly complete so Automata will be out of beta!
Automata v1.0.0

Updated:
Applied Energistics 2
Automagy
Binnie's Mods
Botania
Buildcraft
Logistics Pipes
Pnumaticcraft
Thaumcraft
Tinkers Construct

Changed:
Added pity rewards to death quest
Added descriptions to few quests
Disabled Harvest Level Tweaks... AGAIN!

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Version 1.0.0 has been submitted to the 3rd Party Pack Team. I think quests are mostly complete so Automata will be out of beta!
Automata v1.0.0

Updated:
Applied Energistics 2
Automagy
Binnie's Mods
Botania
Buildcraft
Logistics Pipes
Pnumaticcraft
Thaumcraft
Tinkers Construct

Changed:

Haha, I'm ahead of the curve:p I have all those mods updated except AE2, didn't know there was one. Plus I updated Chisel 2, funky-locomotion, & ExtraCells. I updated Buildcraft because Logistic Pipes recommended it, but INpureCore kept generating an error log, but he has updated to fix said issue now.

And can also tell you that Projected Red "the latest update" will crash your game from some lily pad. I kept Mcediting it out, but I would just happen when another would spawn in pools of water. So I downgraded it until it's fixed.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Please-O-Please tell me some one is using a Texture/Resource Pack for the pack they could share with the rest of your Minecraft friends? As much as I love this pack"yes I said love" I can't stand the vanilla textures. I have tried to compile a BDCraft one but it didn't turn out well and some how 2 hours worth of work vanished:( If not it didn't hurt to ask at least I hope not.lol

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
For anyone that has the same crash report as this, It is either the Thaumcraft research table or the Crafting table. I Removed "MCEdit" them both at the same time, and I was able to get back into my world. I was able to replace them both with out crashing again also.

I tried updating to version 1.0.0 and it didn't install any mods, so I downgraded back, and I set everything up the way I had it before. That's when it started crashing, so I just wanted to let anyone know that might run into the same thing. Happy Gaming.

http://pastebin.com/iPTZQA4n

Preladon

Jul 29, 2019
Still running v0.96. The 'Steamy' quest has descriptive text that reads 'Unnamed Quest'. Has this been fixed in 1.0?

Preladon

Jul 29, 2019
v0.96 - 'Cracked Stone Brick' only needs one cracked brick to be handed in. This isn't in line with the rest of the /5000 quests. Is it deliberate?

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone updated to version 1.0.0 yet? I was wondering if it is working yet, before I do it again, and have to downgrade.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Error while extracting zip: java.io.EOFException: Unexpected end of ZLIB input stream

Never mind, still not working:(

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Automata v1.0.0

Updated:
Applied Energistics 2
Automagy
Binnie's Mods
Botania
Buildcraft
Logistics Pipes
Pnumaticcraft
Thaumcraft
Tinkers Construct

Changed:

I'm sorry to bug you, but was just wondering if you know what the issue is with the latest update to your pack? Again, sorry if you have been hit with this question already.

Biochao

Jul 29, 2019
I've notified the pack team. They said "we will update you as soon as we are able to locate the issue and find a solution."

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Any one who has progressed into Thaumcraft to the point there getting warp know if it is bad? I only know a little about the new warp feature, and it just popped up and said I now have perm warp. I know it has de-buffs, effects, random attacks, etc, and I'm ok with that. I'm just wondering if it will hinder/block me from anything in Thaumcraft?

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
Any one who has progressed into Thaumcraft to the point there getting warp know if it is bad? I only know a little about the new warp feature, and it just popped up and said I now have perm warp. I know it has de-buffs, effects, random attacks, etc, and I'm ok with that. I'm just wondering if it will hinder/block me from anything in Thaumcraft?
Warp causes random negative or positive effects on you depending on how much you have from free research points and your screen briefly darkening at the low end and stuff like status effects that make you crave flesh or burn in sunlight are unlocked as you get more of it.

Temp warp fades over time and normal warp can be decreased via a research you unlock once getting enough of it, perm warp always stays with you. However a certain amount of warp is required for some research, a special themed endgame category and the anti warp stuff I mentioned mainly.

The only other thing of note is that the effects fade over time if you don't gain any more warp so even if you go through everything and get max warp as long as you avoid warp increasing stuff you'll be safe eventually, so once you finish with warp inducing stuff you'll be set.

Reactions: RehabOholic

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Warp causes random negative or positive effects on you depending on how much you have from free research points and your screen briefly darkening at the low end and stuff like status effects that make you crave flesh or burn in sunlight are unlocked as you get more of it.

Temp warp fades over time and normal warp can be decreased via a research you unlock once getting enough of it, perm warp always stays with you. However a certain amount of warp is required for some research, a special themed endgame category and the anti warp stuff I mentioned mainly.

The only other thing of note is that the effects fade over time if you don't gain any more warp so even if you go through everything and get max warp as long as you avoid warp increasing stuff you'll be safe eventually, so once you finish with warp inducing stuff you'll be set.

Thank you:) Yeah after I posted I got Flux Flu, Hunger 3, and one that was leaving taint on the ground at the same time.lol I REALLY don't want to taint the village.lol I have spent some much time, money, and resources fixing it up:p I was just worried that having perm warp would block something in game research wise, or crafting.

yovliporat

Jul 29, 2019
Still not working, even after the 1.0 update-it won't download the files for me. Opens up as vanilla minecraft.

Please quote me if you reply