[1.7.10] AgriCraft

jacob814

Jul 29, 2019
Ok finnally got back to this thread. I'm glad to see my model as a config option. I do agree it is all on asthetics and the opinion. Also congrats on having your mod on forgecraft. Have they invited you on yet?

Also.. If need be, I would like to help out with this mod, I see alot of potential. I am a computer science student and I am tinkering with my own mod at the moment. I dont think you'll need help because there are already 2 of you but eh.

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Hey IR, congrats on having your mod being tested (to destruction...) on ForgeCraft server.
Did forgecraft destroy my mod, or the other way round?

Ok finnally got back to this thread. I'm glad to see my model as a config option. I do agree it is all on asthetics and the opinion. Also congrats on having your mod on forgecraft. Have they invited you on yet?

Also.. If need be, I would like to help out with this mod, I see alot of potential. I am a computer science student and I am tinkering with my own mod at the moment. I dont think you'll need help because there are already 2 of you but eh.
Thanks, for now I am quite happy with @nimO helping me out, so I'll deny your help request. If you notice somethign that can be done a lot better, you can always submit pull requests on Github, I like pull requests. But I don't need more people actively working on content.

Reactions: nimO

recoil101

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, about time that I asked another stupid question... so here goes. Channel valves - how do I open/close them? I've tried right clicking, shift right clicking, right clicking whilst throwing salt over my left shoulder etc etc. Go on, put me out of my misery....

Thanks!

recoil101

Jul 29, 2019
ah!! A lever! Of course. The chicken I was about to slaughter underneath the valve as a sacrifice to the gods of irrigation is very relieved. Thank you!

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
How many crops does IC2 have? If it's only one I can do a silly workaround, if they have multiple I'll have to probably add it to my workspace s:

o_O, Okay this has to be fixed asap. Thanks for the report
eep. i lost the alert for this :oops: the only 2 block ic2 crop i know of is Flax.(the string one)

Gamefury64

Jul 29, 2019
This makes farming so much more in depth <3
Attached: The quest for the ultimate soy seed...

Attachments

• 2015-02-11_18.57.58.png
    2015-02-11_18.57.58.png
    248.5 KB · Views: 76
Reactions: InfinityRaider

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
I've noticed a bug with irrigation channels. They drain to 4/500 water, and then stay at that level indefinitely providing infinite water to sprinklers without a water tank.

nimO

Jul 29, 2019
I've noticed a bug with irrigation channels. They drain to 4/500 water, and then stay at that level indefinitely providing infinite water to sprinklers without a water tank.

That is a known bug and already fixed in the next version of AgriCraft. Thanks for reporting anyway :cool:.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
That is a known bug and already fixed in the next version of AgriCraft. Thanks for reporting anyway :cool:.

was this perhaps also fixed?
whenever I died and respawned I'd crash when I respawned at my spawn location, where I had a sprinkler setup.
it happened with the Infinity modpack on 1.0.1

nimO

Jul 29, 2019
was this perhaps also fixed?
whenever I died and respawned I'd crash when I respawned at my spawn location, where I had a sprinkler setup.
it happened with the Infinity modpack on 1.0.1

No, this is the first time I hear from this crash (maybe @InfinityRaider has?). Thanks for bringing this to our attention.