[1.7.10] AgriCraft

S

Sixer601

I can't seem to find any of the "weed" crops such as invarweed, enderingweed,etc. Is there a mod that adds this to agricraft, or is there a config option? @InfinityRaider plz halp :(

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
I can't seem to find any of the "weed" crops such as invarweed, enderingweed,etc. Is there a mod that adds this to agricraft, or is there a config option? @InfinityRaider plz halp :(

Do you have Thermal Foundation installed? I found a reference to invarweed on GitHub that looks like that's where it's from.

Z

ZDavePlays

@InfinityRaider May I have permission to use this mod in a curse and maybe ftb modpack? i will tell you the modpack if needed and i will send a link to download when done if you so wish!

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
I hope IR can help, or anyone else.

I've setup AgriCraft to complete custom recipes. Tier 1 is working perfectly, normal crops on Forestry Humus Soil. For Tier 2 (Ores) I used Soil from Thermal Recycling with a solid resource block underneath for the other types of seeds.
I'm finding that I can place the sticks, and plant the seeds, but on a block update, all the crop sticks and seeds pop off, indicating to me the soil is not right.
Now, the weird thing is, this is in my modpack called Shattered, and some players have already progressed just fine into the Tier 2 stuff, but one player cannot get started, and I've tested in a creative world and encountering problems too.

Any ideas what is going on?

If it's some weirdness with Thermal Recyclings soil, I need another soil block that will accept crop sticks and any crop. None of the other dirts and soils in my pack allow the sticks and seeds. Could someone make me a mini mod that is basically 1 block of custom soil that will take any crops with no other fancy effects? I can then name and add a recipe to it with minetweaker.

Edit - NVM, I discovered a strange interaction between sprinkler and the soil I was using. I found another mod with a compatible soil and updated accordingly.

Last edited:
D

Darchitect

Hey @InfinityRaider, thanks for a fun mod. Having an issue with AgriCraft-1.7.10-1.5.0 where shearing flowers, plants and cacti doesn't produce the plant or petals, just dye. I know it used to work. Did I miss a config somewhere?

G

GomonTSS

just got into agricraft myself, but I seem to have encountered a rather large problem. I have mystical crops, pam's harvest craft and agricraft in for 1.10.2, but I can't put anything from mystical crops or pam's into the crops sticks or analyze them. Help?

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
just got into agricraft myself, but I seem to have encountered a rather large problem. I have mystical crops, pam's harvest craft and agricraft in for 1.10.2, but I can't put anything from mystical crops or pam's into the crops sticks or analyze them. Help?
1.10.2 is still early in development, cross-mod compatibility hasn't been implemented yet.

You can do it manually with the .json files, though. Extremely robust configurability with those files.

G

GomonTSS

1.10.2 is still early in development, cross-mod compatibility hasn't been implemented yet.

You can do it manually with the .json files, though. Extremely robust configurability with those files.
Ahh, thanks for clearing that up for me. I was just wondering if I was encountering some really bad bug. Anywho, I hope you get compatibility with mystical crops, pam's, and agricultural expansion soon.

S

Sniperoonie

I've been trying to whitelist MFR's Fertile Soil, but can't seem to get it working. The most logical line to put into the coinfig is MineFactoryReloaded:Farmland:3
I've tried pretty much every iteration of that to no avail but I'm not sure if there should be spaces anywhere or if you need the block ID with the meta data or if I should be using Fertile Soil or the block name of Farmland.
I've tried just about everything and I'm beginning to think I'm an idiot.

S

Sniperoonie

The problem is, while it's "3" in your invintory, when it's placed it's something else.
If I still had a backup I'd look it up for you.
Good news, there IS an option in waylia to get enough info out of it.

Yeah using Waila the exact description for the block when placed in the world is "[1694:3]:MineFactoryReloaded:farmland"
I tried using the whole 1694:3 with no luck. I noticed the "farmland" is lowercase in Waila though. That happened to be my problem I was overlooking the case sensitivity!

Thanks for the reply, and giving me enough hope to check again!

Reactions: ICountFrom0

greenowl77

Jul 29, 2019
So, I just ran into an issue with 1.10.2 ver. I can only place the wooden grates in three positions no matter what I do. I can place on two sides and the middle vertically but two of the vertical sides will not place nor can I place any of them horizontally. It's not that big of a deal but I like to use them as covers for water patches. Is there a workaround for this like will a wrench from another mod work or is it just something buggy that you are working/ not working on yet?

Also can place on the north side or south side of blocks and the center vertically if that helps.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
can netherwart be crossbred for 10/10/10? it seems that I only get 1/1/1

I remember it used to be - are you 'snaking' (starting with a single crop and a line of cross-crops) or 'breeding' (starting with two fully-grown plants and putting a cross-crop between them)?

I'll give it a try myself in a bit, since I'm about ready to install my 10/10/10 potatoes in their permanent field.

EDIT: At least in Infinity Beyond, it can be crossbred and improved. I used two fully-grown 1/1/1 plants with a cross-crop between them (on Soul Sand), in a dark enclosure. When you break the resulting crop (left-click), you will get two different Netherwart items. One will say 'Unidentified'. That is your crop 'seed' and should have better stats when you analyze it. The other one is the 'produce', and (if analyzed) will still show as 1/1/1.

Last edited:

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Small necro of this thread, need some help with AgriCraft in my 1.7.10 pack.

Got an odd situation. Have changed the recipes so that crops grow on Forestry Humus instead of Farmland. Finding randomly the crop sticks "forget" they are on valid soil. As a result on the next block update (say harvesting a neighbouring plant) the crop sticks pop off, taking the plant with them too. I then cannot place any new crop sticks. I have to remove the Humus block, and place a fresh block, and I can then put sticks and crops back.
In my original testing and first playthrough I never encountered this problem. Naturally it's adding an extra headache to crop breeding.