[1.7.10] AgriCraft

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
I am using the 1.8.9 version and I read that harvest craft is automaticly compatiable. I may be wrong but I am unable to get harvestcraft to work with the sticks. I would really like some help with this if possible.
All compatibility modules where scratched during the port. Don't expect any more updates for 1.8, when the port to 1.9 is finished (meaning the core code works fine on its own), compatibility modules will be added again.
It will also be a lot easier for 3rd parties to create compatibility.

Reactions: ShneekeyTheLost
B

Barsik_The_CaT

Can I pump water straight into an irrigation channel or I need water tank as a medium? Planning to make a 6-levels vertical farm and want to speed it up even more.

N

Nurazvita

I started last week using Agricraft. I have a question about the crosscrops: they dissapear after growing seeds there. Is thay suppose to happen?

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
I have a problem. Since updating to the new pack, none of the Agricraft Irrigation Channels or Tanks render, they're invisible. Not at my PC right now, so can't show a pic.

EDIT: reverting to a previous version solved the issue, but I'd still like to know what the problem is with Agricraft Version 1.5.0.

Last edited:

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
Are you using Optifine?

Yes. Was running the D4 series, but had problems on the Multicore setting. Switched setting to smooth and restarted and it went away for now. Do you know what particular setting is causing this and why I can't use the Multicore settting?

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Yes. Was running the D4 series, but had problems on the Multicore setting. Switched setting to smooth and restarted and it went away for now. Do you know what particular setting is causing this and why I can't use the Multicore settting?
I don't, for some people it crashes, for some people it starts flickering, for others it doesn't render at all. I have no idea.

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
Will check to see if it has anything to do with the VBO setting.

EDIT: OK, so there's no VBO setting for the version of Optifine I'm using.

Last edited:

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
The mod is Magical Crops.
*blinks* Seriously? That's in 1.10???

Urge to play 1.10... rising...

It would be amazing to see Agricraft though, I'm playing with it on a friend's server, and managed to breed almost all the various crops to 10/10/10 with default settings on (damn those weeds...) - it has been a TON of fun!

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
I don't know if it's been updated to 1.10, but that's the mod you're looking for.

Playing with it in FTB Infinity Evolved and it works pretty well with Agricraft.

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
Hmm. There was a flower that seemed to make redstone in one of DW20's videos; if I had time, I'd find out which mod it was from, sorry :( But it makes me wonder if there is at least something similar?
That's a particualr flower that grows on redstone ore right? It's from extra utilities 2 but i can't rember it's name.
EDIT: If you looking for something similar, Magical Crops is the obvious one , but there is also the Resource Crops from agricraft which can also grow Redstone (among other thing).

Last edited:
Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
That's a particualr flower that grows on redstone ore right? It's from extra utilities 2 but i can't rember it's name.
EDIT: If you looking for something similar, Magical Crops is the obvious one , but there is also the Resource Crops from agricraft which can also grow Redstone (among other thing).
We have a winner; was just watching his video about demonic wills pt2, and it is ExtraUtils2.