[1.7.10] AgriCraft

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Interesting... It seems that the ore crops I was talking about will grow even after the ores become hidden. Waila says it can't grow, but it still does... I guess this means issue solved?

On a separate note, the Plant mega pack both the corn and cassava crops' growth stages are funky at 28% growth.
I didn't do anything specificly for the hidden ores, I guess they return a different value on the client (thats why the crop says it cant grow) and on the server (but it can grow). Also I fixed that weird rendering, thanks for reporting.

BricksParts

Jul 29, 2019
Just updated to the version 1.4.5 and I'm still having the corn/cassava texture glitch. Is the bug fixed in that version or will it be in the next release?

Odovbold

Jul 29, 2019
Is the chance of getting melons from carrots and pumpkins via crossbreeding is very rare? I have been cross-breeding them for 5~6 in-game days not getting a single melon.

Or do I need to get a vanilla melon seed first?

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Is the chance of getting melons from carrots and pumpkins via crossbreeding is very rare? I have been cross-breeding them for 5~6 in-game days not getting a single melon.

Or do I need to get a vanilla melon seed first?
Should be 20%, unless there is no mutation for them.

BricksParts

Jul 29, 2019
If you've got extra utils installed, I'd highly recommend getting a watering can. It'll make getting your mutations a heck of a lot easier. Alternatively, assuming bonemeal can force mutations, that should work too.

On a side note, I just used the clippers and love the function! Speaking of which, it might be useful to add a short section in the OP about the tools?

BricksParts

Jul 29, 2019
Seems the corn mutation is unshakable using modtweaker. Haven't tried using the configs, but it's definitely only select crops. For example this line works,
Code:
SeedMutation.remove(<harvestcraft:asparagusseedItem>);
but this doesn't:
Code:
SeedMutation.remove(<harvestcraft:cornseedItem>);
Figured I'd check it wasn't just a visual bug and physically did the mutations and still got Pam's corn.

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Seems the corn mutation is unshakable using modtweaker. Haven't tried using the configs, but it's definitely only select crops. For example this line works,
Code:
but this doesn't:
Code:
Figured I'd check it wasn't just a visual bug and physically did the mutations and still got Pam's corn.
I'll have a look at it.

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Code:
but this doesn't:
Code:
Works fine for me

jolli86

Jul 29, 2019
Just wanted to say I am really enjoying the mod at the moment. I have used it before in regrowth, but we recently started up a new world on my server and I am going to be using it a lot this time around I think :)

Reactions: InfinityRaider

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
Pneumaticraft has deprecated it's plants, in favour of refining oil. I don't know if they are still around in the more recent versions of Pneumaticraft, it's possible that's the problem.

BricksParts

Jul 29, 2019
Well I'm still in 1.7.10 and using a version that still relies completely on the plants. They are in NEI and can be planted like normal, just not with agricraft. I know that this worked in some version prior though.

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
I have bugs with the "Seed Storages". Are there some easy fixes or must i wait?

I am aware of this, haven't gotten around to fix it yet, but fix will be coming soon; Thanks for reporting. (Also what mod are the buggy renders from, just out of curiosity)

Well I'm still in 1.7.10 and using a version that still relies completely on the plants. They are in NEI and can be planted like normal, just not with agricraft. I know that this worked in some version prior though.
It used to work, but some crashed on servers because of missing @SideOnly(Side.CLIENT) annotations in PC's seed classes. Also, afaik in the most recent version the PC plants are gone.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Been playing BeeHappy, which just upgraded to Agricraft 1.4.5, and the 'Weeds=false' setting in the mod config does not prevent weeds from spawning. (Luckily, I caught it before it destroyed my Coffee. One does not get between the Oni and the coffee. ;) )

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Been playing BeeHappy, which just upgraded to Agricraft 1.4.5, and the 'Weeds=false' setting in the mod config does not prevent weeds from spawning. (Luckily, I caught it before it destroyed my Coffee. One does not get between the Oni and the coffee. ;) )
I'll have a look at it.

Odovbold

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry if this have been asked before, but how can I use the Seed Storage? I can craft them but I can't put any seeds into it. I'm using 1.4.5 version