[1.7.10] AgriCraft

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
Plse send me a pm/alert when you've done the new build with the improved math. Really wanna use agricraft but it's eating my poor pc and don't wanna wait until they eventually update Infinity... Suprised no server owners have alerted you to this, a bunch of tanks could murder a server.

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Plse send me a pm/alert when you've done the new build with the improved math. Really wanna use agricraft but it's eating my poor pc and don't wanna wait until they eventually update Infinity... Suprised no server owners have alerted you to this, a bunch of tanks could murder a server.

The tank code is shit, I'm at the point where I'm just going to rewrite it entirely, just like I did with the crops, so ye won't be anytime soon, especially with my exams/project deadlines coming up.

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
The tank code is shit, I'm at the point where I'm just going to rewrite it entirely, just like I did with the crops, so ye won't be anytime soon, especially with my exams/project deadlines coming up.

Hmmmm, ok... Will have to make a tough decision yet. Ok dude, no pressure and good luck!

Kel_Co

Jul 29, 2019
Heh... heh... heh... About that.... Shuffles Nervously* I actually did kill a server with those tanks. On accident. .... Opps. Slides off...*
Cough*

Reactions: ScottulusMaximus

lBrainDeadl

Jul 29, 2019
I have a little request, if you don't mind getting one :)
I play alot of Regrowth and test alot with it, especially how I should automate things, and for that I need alot of seeds.
The only thing that kinda bugs me is how slow it is to maximise the stats of the seeds, espiecially since the Agricarnation from Botania now won't speed up the growth of plants that can't be bonemealed anymore. I know a 7x7 field with a sprinkler for each field also does the job, but even with the particals on minimum it still slows my PC down.
So now my request: Would it be possible for you to implement a creative-only method to auto-maximise the stats of the seeds? It'd really be appreciated :)

Keep up the good work! :)

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
I have a little request, if you don't mind getting one :)
I play alot of Regrowth and test alot with it, especially how I should automate things, and for that I need alot of seeds.
The only thing that kinda bugs me is how slow it is to maximise the stats of the seeds, espiecially since the Agricarnation from Botania now won't speed up the growth of plants that can't be bonemealed anymore. I know a 7x7 field with a sprinkler for each field also does the job, but even with the particals on minimum it still slows my PC down.
So now my request: Would it be possible for you to implement a creative-only method to auto-maximise the stats of the seeds? It'd really be appreciated :)

Keep up the good work! :)
Thanks, but no I won't do it. Besides its done purely with NBT so it is possible to spawn in any seed with any stat if you feel the desire to cheat.