[1.7.10] AgriCraft

Mysti Porter

Jul 29, 2019
The wood should pull the texture from the provided texturepack, not sure about the water though, I'll look into it.
EDIT: can you provide a screenshot please?

here's two shots, one of the irrigation channel and one of the tank itself in the texture pack
WshQ2rj.png

pySwZ0V.png

GrammieFi

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, very stupid question here. I can't find the instructions on github for doing custom crops. I'm sure I'm just overlooking something but all I seem to be able to find is... code. Which I can't read. Could you be so kind as to give me a link? Or at least tell me what I'm looking for. Google isn't helping at all.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
*points to the config folder* It's pretty obvious how, you just need to look up the internal names that the various mods use. NEI can help with that.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Ok, very stupid question here. I can't find the instructions on github for doing custom crops. I'm sure I'm just overlooking something but all I seem to be able to find is... code. Which I can't read. Could you be so kind as to give me a link? Or at least tell me what I'm looking for. Google isn't helping at all.
As it says in the config file, the format for new crops is:

<name>,<fruit:fruitmeta>,<soil>,<baseblock:baseblockmeta>,<tier>,<rendermethod>,<information>

<name> is the name of your new plant. Fairly straightforward.
<fruit:fruitmeta> is what your new plant produces. Typically, that is in the format of Mod:item:metadata. So, for example, if you wanted a plant that produces Raw Rubber from MFR, it would be MineFactoryReloaded:rubber.raw
<soil> is a specific block it has to be planted on. So if you want something that will ONLY grow on End Stone, for example, you can use Minecraft:end_stone. If you just want it to plant on any 'normal' place you can plant crops, use 'null'.
<baseblock:baseblockmeta> is the block immediately underneath where you plant the crop itself. So if you wanted something like the IC2 ferrium, you would use null for your soil and Minecraft:iron_ore for your baseblock, needing an iron ore block underneath the soil block it is being planted on.
* NOTE: Soil and Baseblock also affect mutations. So if you later add in a mutation, you will need to have the cross-crops obey the soil and baseblock requirements for the plant.
<tier> is an integer from 1-5 that determines how 'hard' it is to get it to grow and advance.
<rendermethod> is either 1 or 6, depending on how you want the plant to render.
<information> is simply the text entry in your seed journal.

So, for example, my agricraft version of the Ender Lilly is:

EnderLilly,minecraft:ender_pearl,minecraft:end_stone,null,5,1,A resonant flower that seems to fade in and out of existence

This plant produces ender pearls when harvested, and needs to be planted on End Stone. It is Tier 5, so stat growth is the slowest possible, and it takes the longest base time to mature.

GrammieFi

Jul 29, 2019
That is helpful, thanks. But each custom crop also needs artwork. I'm clueless how and where to put those files, and what specific sizes the image needs to be. I'm assuming .png files but how many, how big, where to put them.

There was rumors of a video tutorial somewhere...

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
That is helpful, thanks. But each custom crop also needs artwork. I'm clueless how and where to put those files, and what specific sizes the image needs to be. I'm assuming .png files but how many, how big, where to put them.

There was rumors of a video tutorial somewhere...
Just as you would make a resource pack, there are plenty of tutorials out there.

Dokushiroo

Jul 29, 2019
Heyah InfinityRaider, you have an absolutely awesome mod :) unfortunately with plant mega pack updating my client will no longer load despite me disabling integration between the two.

I get the following on startup:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I blame Dinnerbone.

Time: 20/04/15 15:18
Description: There was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: seedBeet
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:162)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:695)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:299)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:541)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:867)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: seedBeet
at com.InfinityRaider.AgriCraft.reference.SeedInformation.init(SeedInformation.java:91)
at com.InfinityRaider.AgriCraft.proxy.ClientProxy.initSeedInfo(ClientProxy.java:136)
at com.InfinityRaider.AgriCraft.AgriCraft.postInit(AgriCraft.java:104)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:531)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:208)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:187)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:118)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:694)

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
This should be resolved when I release the new version of AgriCraft until then you'll either have to use the old PMP version or play without AgriCraft.

Dokushiroo

Jul 29, 2019
Okay thank you very much :) I won't bother with an eta :p thanks for all your hard work and getting back to me so quickly :) I look forward to your updates :)

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Okay thank you very much :) I won't bother with an eta :p thanks for all your hard work and getting back to me so quickly :) I look forward to your updates :)
There's quite a lot that I'd want to have done before the next release, but I'm considering releasing an intermediate beta build as I'm doing some rewriting that should prevent crashes like that as well as drasticly increase performance with regards to irrigation.
And you aren't the first to ask this so I'll see what I do.

Reactions: Pyure

Dokushiroo

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I had a peak at the github and looks like lots of cool things are in process so wasn't expecting it to be anytime soon, the seed chest/warehouse thing sounds awesome :) I definitely wouldn't say no to a beta release though :) Thanks again :)

Azgalonious

Jul 29, 2019
I searched the thread and saw mention of you and Reika talking, but I saw no mention of whether or not it's in your plans, but just for confirmation, do you have any plans on implementing Canola integration?

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
I searched the thread and saw mention of you and Reika talking, but I saw no mention of whether or not it's in your plans, but just for confirmation, do you have any plans on implementing Canola integration?
Yes, right now this is not possible, but I'm in the process of rewriting the mod to make it possible. So unless @Reika doesn't want his seeds being plantable on my crops it'll be a thing... eventually.

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Yes, right now this is not possible, but I'm in the process of rewriting the mod to make it possible. So unless @Reika doesn't want his seeds being plantable on my crops it'll be a thing... eventually.
Adding another way to farm canola does not really harm RC, so I see no issue with this.

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Adding another way to farm canola does not really harm RC, so I see no issue with this.
Well there you go, all you have to do now is wait.

Reactions: PierceSG