[1.7.10] AgriCraft

try2bcool

Jul 29, 2019
I'm playing Agricraft in the Regrowth pack and I'm really enjoying it so far. I'd like to make one suggestion for a block: a devolver. When seeds are placed in it, they would be reset to stats 1/1/1. I hate throwing things away, and it would be very nice to "restack" all the old seeds I want to save for other uses (Botania, for example).

You should be putting them into the compost bin in Regrowth until you get all 10's anyway.

tipler

Jul 29, 2019
I am having issues mutating poppy and dandelion, is the parent crops still sugarcane/melon and sugarcane/pumpkin. i have been trying for hours with over 50 non mutations. All parent crops are 10/10/10 and have tried both garden soil and farmland. Anyone know why this is not mutating?

thanks

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
Flowers all need untilled garden soil to grow on, additionally make sure both parents are fully grown.

EDIT: I'm assuming Regrowth here.

tipler

Jul 29, 2019
OMG, lol i guess i dont read well enough, i didnt even realize it didnt say tilled =p

thanks, already have mutated once fixed.

Revemohl

Jul 29, 2019
My self-made pack has a few crops that don't grow properly on Agricraft crops (they either can't be planted at all or when they're mature, right clicking reverts them back to their first stage with no drops - one example is Witchery's garlic). I assume I'm meant to make them behave by registering them as custom crops?

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
My self-made pack has a few crops that don't grow properly on Agricraft crops (they either can't be planted at all or when they're mature, right clicking reverts them back to their first stage with no drops - one example is Witchery's garlic). I assume I'm meant to make them behave by registering them as custom crops?

Witchery garlic is fixed for the next version, seeds that can't be planted are not coded like vanilla seeds and will not be supported. For now you can use minetweaker to register the garlic from witchery as seedWitchGarlic and cropWitchGarlic to the ore dictionary.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Witchery garlic is fixed for the next version, seeds that can't be planted are not coded like vanilla seeds and will not be supported. For now you can use minetweaker to register the garlic from witchery as seedWitchGarlic and cropWitchGarlic to the ore dictionary.
Oooh, didn't know I could work around by doing that.

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
Having an issue with your channels in Infinity, the ones directly attached to the tank(channel or valve) have an update time of over 70us... That's more than my speed 2 Ender Quarry and is the most server intensive block in my whole game

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Having an issue with your channels in Infinity, the ones directly attached to the tank(channel or valve) have an update time of over 70us... That's more than my speed 2 Ender Quarry and is the most server intensive block in my whole game
How large is your tank?
It goes trough some math to calculate updated fluid levels, I'll see what I can do to make it better.

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
4x5x4, thnx!
I think I know why it takes so long, when connected to a tank it requests information about the position and size of the multiblock. The tank calculates this, I'm going to store them as a value instead and only update those values on a block update. This should reduce ticking time

Reactions: rivvest

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
I think I know why it takes so long, when connected to a tank it requests information about the position and size of the multiblock. The tank calculates this, I'm going to store them as a value instead and only update those values on a block update. This should reduce ticking time

And when it's raining your tank does this:

9jJxp3O.png