[1.7.10] AgriCraft

Hirsu

Jul 29, 2019
Villager ID conflict, either disable the villager in the config or change the id in that same config

Thanks, I assigned another ID to AgriCraft's villager and that fixed the issue.
Is there any way I can check which IDs the villagers normally use?
Because I used NEI's entity dump list and the new villager didn't show up in there (I used ID 6000; that one was still available in the list, other villagers have even higher IDs).

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, I assigned another ID to AgriCraft's villager and that fixed the issue.
Is there any way I can check which IDs the villagers normally use?
Because I used NEI's entity dump list and the new villager didn't show up in there (I used ID 6000; that one was still available in the list, other villagers have even higher IDs).
Not that i'm aware of.

iTube

Jul 29, 2019
Is there already Forestry compatibility added?
Because I tested the manual farms and it didn't worked for me.
Also in the changelogs I wasn't able to find something about it.
sorry for my bad english

W

Wolfcraftian

I was hoping someone could help me work out something.

I was trying to figure out that mod in FTB Infinity enable right click harvesting of vanilla plants, with hungeroverhaul absent I figure it would have been this one but that doesn't seem to be the case, is it a config or is it the work of another mod?

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
I was hoping someone could help me work out something.

I was trying to figure out that mod in FTB Infinity enable right click harvesting of vanilla plants, with hungeroverhaul absent I figure it would have been this one but that doesn't seem to be the case, is it a config or is it the work of another mod?
Either Green Thumb or Harvestcraft

W

Wolfcraftian

That's weird, I have harvest craft in another pack I have and it's not doing that, must be a config thing. Thanks. I didn't think of that because I don't think it used to do it...you go away from modded mc for 6 months and everythings different.

Edit: actually turns out I didn't have HC installed...explains the lack of crops. Out of curiousity how this mod doesn't do it? Seen as too "easy"?

Last edited by a moderator:

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
That's weird, I have harvest craft in another pack I have and it's not doing that, must be a config thing. Thanks. I didn't think of that because I don't think it used to do it...you go away from modded mc for 6 months and everythings different.

Edit: actually turns out I didn't have HC installed...explains the lack of crops. Out of curiousity how this mod doesn't do it? Seen as too "easy"?
Well I don't really spend much attention to vanilla farming, proven by the fact that standalone crops are bugged and almost impossible to grow.

Synnoc

Jul 29, 2019
I'm playing Agricraft in the Regrowth pack and I'm really enjoying it so far. I'd like to make one suggestion for a block: a devolver. When seeds are placed in it, they would be reset to stats 1/1/1. I hate throwing things away, and it would be very nice to "restack" all the old seeds I want to save for other uses (Botania, for example).

Reactions: rasamalai

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
I'm playing Agricraft in the Regrowth pack and I'm really enjoying it so far. I'd like to make one suggestion for a block: a devolver. When seeds are placed in it, they would be reset to stats 1/1/1. I hate throwing things away, and it would be very nice to "restack" all the old seeds I want to save for other uses (Botania, for example).

Good idea, its on the to-do list now.

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
How do I grow netherwart? I tried planting the crop sticks on soul sand and then planting the nether wart, but WAILA tells me it can't grow, and no amount of time and watering cans seems to contradict this.

Jul 29, 2019
@InfinityRaider Is there a limit to the stats on a plant, the Growth, gain and strength?
Dont know where else to ask this unless a wiki's been created and there's 48 pages of this thread o.o

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
@InfinityRaider Is there a limit to the stats on a plant, the Growth, gain and strength?
Dont know where else to ask this unless a wiki's been created and there's 48 pages of this thread o.o
The default limit is 10 for each stat, although it is configurable. EDIT: And I think 10 is also the absoulte maximum too.

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
The default limit is 10 for each stat, although it is configurable. EDIT: And I think 10 is also the absoulte maximum too.
Ye absolute max is 10, configuration allows for a smaller cap though.

BigManVegas

Jul 29, 2019
How rare are villager greenhouses as I've loaded a few flat worlds and haven't found any with or without irrigation.

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
How rare are villager greenhouses as I've loaded a few flat worlds and haven't found any with or without irrigation.
It appears I have misinterpreted the arguments of the method to generate a component, so I'm not entirely sure, I will be looking into fixing it as well as adding a config option for the rarity.

Reactions: Fuzzbling