[1.7.10]Action Pack[RPG][Magic][Dungeon]

DarkIron987

Jul 29, 2019
30bih6o.png

Created by The Pack Team
-Topic is a WIP-

The pack code is "action"

v5ilvo.png
A few of you might be wondering why are we making this pack? This pack was an Idea from my little brother. He came up to me asking for his own pack. I was thinking to myself "I already got my mind on the Drone Pack, but I want to be a good brother and make this for him." I then remembered It is better if I have two projects I can switch off doing so I do not lose interest.

We then got to work. He wrote a list and I put the mods and configs together. We were slowly making progress and then about a week later we got our first alpha release done. We did it. My brother was really proud hearing that he made a pack that will be on the FTB launcher.

This is his part in the pack (he also is my main tester). He wrote down a list of mods for a few days. A lot didn't fit the theme while others were simply 1.6.4.
33jk1td.png

The time will come
when you'll have to rise
above the best and prove yourself,
your spirit never dies!

Imagine Dragons "Warriors"

Modpack Description
The Action Pack is filled with RPG based mods. Explore the dangerous world with powerful weapons, spells, and minions to conquer dungeons. Monsters lurk through the night and can easily slay you. Mine supplies and craft some of the strongest items you have ever used. Once you have built your army of minions and supplies fight and destroy difficult monsters and bosses.

This modpack is perfect for anyone who enjoys fighting and exploring there Minecraft world. Several new ores and structures generate. Dungeons vary in difficulty and get harder and harder the deeper you go. New ores are much powerful then a dinky diamond sword. Craft anything from EyeEnd Swords to Mob Staffs.

The Pack Team
The members from The Pack Team consist of DarkLord Projects and dragonmaster098. We are always looking for new members to help us out with this pack.

Updates
This modpack is a team project. I will work on it more as a side project because I have other team members helping me out. Do not expect this pack to be high priority but it will still be updated a good amount. I do like RPG mod packs, but I like tech more.

The update code is the following
a.b.c
A = You must reset your world for this update to work. The mod pack was updated to a new version (1.8) or new mods were added that force a new world.
B = This update still involves new generation but you do not need to create a new world. If you have an old world and you want to get this update you can do it with no errors. NOTE: the new world generation will only spawn in new chunks in your old world.
C = This update can be huge but does not effect your world generation. This version tends to remove mods, add scripts, or fix bugs.

Videos

Mod List
If there is no link after the mod the permissions can be found HERE.

Power Gems - Permissions
Armor Status HUD
Damage Indicators Mod
Direction HUD
Status Effect HUD
Lucky Block
Better Mining - Permissions
CodeChickenCore
Dragon Mounts
Ender Storage
Extreme Farming Mod - Permissions
Flowstone - Permissions
iChunUtil
Lava Monsters - Permissions
Lycanites Mobs Complete
Metallurgy
Morph Mod
Furniture Mod
More Swords Mod - Permissions
Natural Absorption
NEI
Open Eye
Primitive Mobs
Rouge Like Dungeons
Special Mobs - Permissions
The Amazing Mod - Permissions
Balkons Weapon Mod
Change Log
- Initial Release
Bugs And Errors
Bugs For Most Current Version

- Beacons GUI crashes the game.
- Dragon Egg teleporting crashes game.
- Harmless boot errors.

Last edited:
Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Lucky_strike_DXD

Jul 29, 2019
what is the Name of the Trailer's song and any Info on a new release(because i fucking love this pack)

small suggestion btw, Inventory tweaks