[1.7.10][240+ Mods] SeriousPack - Magic, Tech and Adventure | Custom Ore Gen

SeriousCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Version 1.4.1 is now out!

Changes:
  • Added MmmMmmMmmMmm
  • Removed NEI Plugins
  • Updated a bunch of mods
  • Added custom recipe for Tinker's Construct Green Hearts and Green Hart Canisters!

Afflicted

Jul 29, 2019
So for those interested pm me to join my white listed server it is currently a 4 slot because idk how big it will get and because cauldron is down and I don't have any plugins I am willing to upgrade but I will not go past 10 until we can get plugins going. If you pm me please submit in this format
IGN:
Any good skills:
I would also like to add that eventually I would like to go public with the server and this is also a way to find dedicated people to help me run the server and one last note I have added 3 mods for my server and personal preference 1. Iguanas tweaks 2. HQM 3. Custom NPCS I will send you a zip with the proper versions if you get accepted

Last edited:

SeriousCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
So for those interested pm me to join my white listed server it is currently a 4 slot because idk how big it will get and because cauldron is down and I don't have any plugins I am willing to upgrade but I will not go past 10 until we can get plugins going. If you pm me please submit in this format
IGN:
Any good skills:
I would also like to add that eventually I would like to go public with the server and this is also a way to find dedicated people to help me run the server and one last note I have added 3 mods for my server and personal preference 1. Iguanas tweaks 2. HQM 3. Custom NPCS I will send you a zip with the proper versions of you get accepted

I suggest you post this into the Server section of the forum and not in here :)

Afflicted

Jul 29, 2019
I did but I thought this would be a good place too seeing as in I got the top of the 2nd page lol

PDemon

Jul 29, 2019
Hello mr seriouscreeper :)
Just started too use your awesome modpack, but it seems to ask for updated mods,
If i could be of help in the updating please do PM me :)

Puzzlebark

Jul 29, 2019
Finally! I've been waiting for a pack like this. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY FAVORITE MODS in one pack. Definitely going to try it! ;)

Rheajr86

Jul 29, 2019
me and my friends are playing this pack. it seems to be another kitchen sink pack but we picked it up because of the rotarycraft, reactorcraft, etc. but i have just started try to start Applied Energistics making an ME system. and my question is: WTF!! you have to silktouch galacticraft silicon, then grind it in rotarycraft, then use ender io alloy smeltery so that i can make ME silicon. Why does it require such a pain in the ass to get simple silicon. especially since AE has a silicon recipe of its own that get overridden.

PDemon

Jul 29, 2019
me and my friends are playing this pack. it seems to be another kitchen sink pack but we picked it up because of the rotarycraft, reactorcraft, etc. but i have just started try to start Applied Energistics making an ME system. and my question is: WTF!! you have to silktouch galacticraft silicon, then grind it in rotarycraft, then use ender io alloy smeltery so that i can make ME silicon. Why does it require such a pain in the ass to get simple silicon. especially since AE has a silicon recipe of its own that get overridden.

Well i sag mill sand to get it :)
i think pulverizing sand would too

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
Is this pack being maintained? My friends and I are playing it multiplayer but we're starting to move away from the pack, as it exists on the launcher, because mods are getting updates that solve server crashes. All of Reika's mods have moved beyond the versions in this pack.

Last edited:

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
Sagmill blocks of clay and you get a ton of silicon that works with AE. Applied Energistics, by default, configures itself to use silicon from other mods such as Ender IO when it sees them in the same pack. This can be turned off in the AE configs. But, Ender IO gives huge amounts of silicon from sagmilling clay blocks. It's very cheap.

Pterodactlol

Jul 29, 2019
I use IC2 for when I want a high-powered tech armor, instead of going for bound armor.
I also like to make my bases from reinforced stone, especially for the reactorcraft containment building.
Of course without IC2, obsidian would be back to its obnoxiously high blast resistance, so I would just switch to that instead

SeriousCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
I use IC2 for when I want a high-powered tech armor, instead of going for bound armor.
I also like to make my bases from reinforced stone, especially for the reactorcraft containment building.
Of course without IC2, obsidian would be back to its obnoxiously high blast resistance, so I would just switch to that instead

Fair enough. Yeah i feel like IC2 doesn't add anything new recently and it's annoying that it doesn't use RF like most of the mods heh. But i will let it in for now, i might change it in the future.

Serious props for that pack art, @SeriousCreeper. It looks really, really good.

Thanks a lot! :D

Minecr4ck

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, Im loving the pack! Can you please update your change log? I'm on a server with 1.4.2 and would like to know the changes before I update the server.
Thank you! :)

Reactions: SeriousCreeper

SeriousCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Version 1.5 is now out on the launcher!

NOTE: Please make a backup before updating, i'm not entirely sure if 1.4.2 worlds will work flawlessly in 1.5!

Removed mods (due to incompatibility or cause it didn't feel right. Feel free to add them at your own risk :p):
  • Flaxbeard's Steam Power
  • Mine & Blade: Battlegear

Added Mods:
  • RFTools
  • Draconic Evolution
  • Thermal Dynamics
  • AE2Stuff
  • Automagy
  • Nether Ores
Lots of mods have been updated to their somewhat most recent version (including rotarycraft, etc).

As always, let me know if you find any problems! Working on a new update already ;)

-SC