[1.7.10][205 Quests][Listed] BeeHappy - A quest based map about Bees

Vanewolf29

Jul 29, 2019
Oh my, I left early Saturday Morning, and me and my girl moved to Arkansas from Georgia. And this happens??? I had to leave my computer at home, so now I can't play until I get it back.. Sigh,, growl.. *rants and raves* calms down. now Im depressed.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
I suppose that means a Gendustry update is due for this pack?

EDIT: nvm. Someone said Binnie's isn't compatible with latest Forestry?

Correct. Binnie's Mod only goes up to Forestry 3.6.12.3. The last update to Binnie's was in July 2015.

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
And while Binnie's Mod does not update, I cannot update Forestry :\
I thought it was only Forestry 4.0 that broke Binnie's? There are newer 3.6 releases of Forestry than you have in the pack. Oh, and there are newer Magic Bees too that don't need Forestry 4.. and ignore me if you've already tested. :D

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, you are correct! I never saw the 3.6 updates! I'll check them out right now :) in a couple of minutes I'll tell if they work ;)

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Correct. Binnie's Mod only goes up to Forestry 3.6.12.3. The last update to Binnie's was in July 2015.

@rivvest and @OniyaMCD , you where right!

0tbLiId.png

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
@rivvest and @OniyaMCD , you where right!

I happened across the exact Forestry version when I was looking to see if there was any information on when Binnie's Mods might be updated (still no news on that front). Someone commented on a crash report that 'downgrading from Forestry 4.0 to 3.6.12.3' would solve the crashing.

Now, I don't know if that fixes the apiary exploit that people have mentioned, but it's something! :D

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
In more BeeHappy pack obsession news..

I've made a (semi, for the moment) automatic Nether Star farm (to power my 64x Nether Star Generator). All Wither murdering occurs using the Unstable effect. It's super-effective!
2016-01-25_20.09.05.png

And, unrelated to bees, apparently the Ender Crystals can be transported with Spatial IO..
2016-01-25_20.08.31.png

theMineMaster2

Jul 29, 2019
I've made a (semi, for the moment) automatic Nether Star farm (to power my 64x Nether Star Generator). All Wither murdering occurs using the Unstable effect. It's super-effective!
Why's the wither farm in the Nether? It can't be the noise, and it can't be the bees either... Maybe it was just more convenient space-wise? More thematic?

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Why's the wither farm in the Nether? It can't be the noise, and it can't be the bees either... Maybe it was just more convenient space-wise? More thematic?

Thematic would work for me! Although if we had the 'extra' Forbidden Magic from Thaumcraft, that would be good for Sloth, Pride, and possibly Wrath shards.

theMineMaster2

Jul 29, 2019
Thematic would work for me! Although if we had the 'extra' Forbidden Magic from Thaumcraft, that would be good for Sloth, Pride, and possibly Wrath shards.
Good point there with Forbidden Magic, I've always found Sloth shards to be quite irritating to get. Usually I only get them by accident from killing stuff with Wither summon blasts.

A

akkesanne

I really like the modpack and was playing a while. But now my client crashes as soon as my game is loaded. I have included the crash report. I hope someone cloud tel me how to fixs this.

Attachments

• crash-2016-01-26_09.12.39-server.txt
    23.3 KB · Views: 56

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
The server I'm playing on only allows Wither spawning in the Nether. I'd have it at my base if I could!

I really like the modpack and was playing a while. But now my client crashes as soon as my game is loaded. I have included the crash report. I hope someone cloud tel me how to fixs this.
In config/Forestry/common.conf, set genetics.clear.invalid.chromosomes=true. Should clear up your problem.

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
In more BeeHappy pack obsession news..

And, unrelated to bees, apparently the Ender Crystals can be transported with Spatial IO..
So COOL!!!!!! :D

I think you have to delete this block: Block location: World: (-1659,70,1649)... One time, I had that error too (not in the pack thought)...

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
The server I'm playing on only allows Wither spawning in the Nether. I'd have it at my base if I could!

In config/Forestry/common.conf, set genetics.clear.invalid.chromosomes=true. Should clear up your problem.
Ok, that fixes too :p I actually never saw that, honestly! Thank you for telling ^^

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Good point there with Forbidden Magic, I've always found Sloth shards to be quite irritating to get. Usually I only get them by accident from killing stuff with Wither summon blasts.

Not relevant to this pack, but any sort of 'mob-grinder' set up in the Nether should do it. I was on a Horizons server once that had a Wither Skull grinder (also good for Necrotic Bones) and got a few off of that.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Not relevant to this pack, but any sort of 'mob-grinder' set up in the Nether should do it. I was on a Horizons server once that had a Wither Skull grinder (also good for Necrotic Bones) and got a few off of that.
From what I remember any non-player kill will drop Sloth shards

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
So, I managed to get a Steadfast bee from a Loonium. Any tips on breeding a pure strain of it?