Open 1.7.0: Mycelium... EVERYWHERE! - Biomes O plenty maybe?

Plainy

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
So for some reason everywhere I go there is Mycelium doest matter if I go out 6k blocks its still there.
Im not sure if its all connected to each other but what I do know that it is preventing some of the other biomes to spawn.
Currently I'm blaming Biome's O Plenty for this because if i recall correctly it had a similar thing happening before.
As for the proof well go ahead follow this link you'll enjoy it.... http://imgur.com/a/JpKeR

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
Its in the world spawn I believe.

Known Fix:
As far as I know world edit should be able to remove a lot of it although i am not sure about this.

Plainy

Jul 29, 2019
Moasseman thanks for the comment but I checked my Level-type is set to Default.
So I am afraid this is not it this time around.

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Yea but don't you want Biomes O' Plenty biomes? If so, then just remove the mod outright :D

Plainy

Jul 29, 2019
According to the IRC from the BoP mod the problems was that the level-type wasnt on BIOMESOP
And I have to generate a new world because of this I am currently testing this.

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
I read if you disable that setting "B:OceanFiller=true" to false might work too. It is in "terraingen.cfg" in the "biomesoplenty" config folder. Might be worth a test if you aren't interested in running a biomes o plenty world and still want the stuff available in a vanilla world gen.

When Ocean filler is on and BIOMESOP isn't the world gen type I have read is will replace ocean biomes with mushroom island biome.

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
i know there was another setting in boiome o plenty's config to disable mushroom biome. just not for sure where and i seem to have lost my notes on it. sorry, about that.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Yep.. That is what I was doing getting ready for a brand new server for the Infinity Evolved pack. I must have gone through 20 or so new worlds after tweaking BOP each restart to get something I wanted. I just hate they BOP sticks all of this unwanted garbage biomes. But I didn't want to disable it because I wasn't sure if something from BOP would be used in the expert mode.

But in the process I can verify that it is BOP causing the mushroom biomes on default terrain gen. I actually disabed the mod for a test and generated a new world. It generated like it should with the vanilla biomes. So BOP is screwing with the default terrain gen when the mod is enabled.