[1.6.x] Thaumcraft 4.0.5b Research Cheat Sheet - 1Mil Views!! - Topic above me is a doodoo head. HA!

Sephlington

Jul 29, 2019
Marvellous job with this, it's an invaluable resource. Glad it's stickied :D

Just want to note that, since 4.0.4, all wand cores past Greatwood along with Silver and Thaumium wand caps also have Infusion crafting as a required research, what with them being infusion crafted now :)

Reactions: Succubism

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
Marvellous job with this, it's an invaluable resource. Glad it's stickied :D

Just want to note that, since 4.0.4, all wand cores past Greatwood along with Silver and Thaumium wand caps also have Infusion crafting as a required research, what with them being infusion crafted now :)
Oh, I wasn't aware of this. Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I'll update the recipes and the required research now.

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
5ix67.jpg

5ix7q.jpg

tumblr_m9de7vvtXp1ruy98mo5_250.gif

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
So... Uhm... This is the... Only entry in the Traheremagy tab... Yeah.

5ixOs.jpg

Y'know I don't even know what to do with this... It's it's own category in the thaumonomicon with one entry. Sure there's probably gonna be more, but where do I put it until then?

I think my idea for the new Cheat Sheet thread is becoming more and more likely. I'll make a quick entry bit and post it here first.[DOUBLEPOST=1384472887][/DOUBLEPOST]Traheremagy

Thaumium Crowbar [RC] I think you dropped this...
Research: Iter - Instrumentum - Machina
Required Research: Thaumium
Recipe: [ x ]
Nature: Magical Crowbar (Added by Railcraft)
Description:
By substituting Thaumium for Steal and imbuing it with a touch of Order, you have discovered how to create a Crowbar that is far more receptive to magic.

Hirix

Jul 29, 2019
There is an error with your Boots of the Traveler. It has the Recipe, Nature, and Description of Sword of the Zephyr.

FyberOptic

Jul 29, 2019
Absolutely nothing.

Chances are you've got a bad research note. Scrap it and try again until you find a better one. It's a mod issue, not a... 'you' issue.

Ah okay thanks, that's somewhat of a relief. I was under the impression that all research positions were the same for everyone. I'll know better than to spend so many research points next time!

Reactions: Succubism

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
Ah okay thanks, that's somewhat of a relief. I was under the impression that all research positions were the same for everyone. I'll know better than to spend so many research points next time!
No problem.

By the way I suggested your hopper mod on the suggestion thread. It got a lot of love.
I hope we see more of it.[DOUBLEPOST=1384483282][/DOUBLEPOST]M'kay guys. I'm out of here for the night. After Thaumcraft Extras I've had just about all I can take.