[1.6.x] Thaumcraft 4.0.5b Research Cheat Sheet - 1Mil Views!! - Topic above me is a doodoo head. HA!

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
What is this I don't even...
Okay I'll explain this simply.

No. I'm not gonna do the little cheat sheet for 4.1, it's boring, it drives me up the wall and I don't like the changes that were made so I'm not going to support them any further.

You do it.

dalekslayer96

Jul 29, 2019
Okay I'll explain this simply.

No. I'm not gonna do the little cheat sheet for 4.1, it's boring, it drives me up the wall and I don't like the changes that were made so I'm not going to support them any further.

You do it.
No, that message was responding to teh video only. I understood what you meant, just that the video sent me into dafuq mode. Sorry for the confusion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
As has been said, there's no real use for a cheat sheet. One thing there WOULD be a use for, although a cheat sheet would be unnecessary for, would be just for someone to add up all of the primal aspects needed to make everything, including those needed to make more secondary aspects.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Primarily stuff from addons. But the thing I'd REALLY like to see is an Essentia Tube tutorial.

Ah, addons are a whole different story then. And as for tubes, most people seem to be using golems or essentia coils.

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTHISISAMISTAKE

t6MGQO3.gif

Want to watch a low quality, voice-less (because anxietylol) and quite frankly boring as cabbage stream while you could be watching E3?! ME EITHER. BUT COME ANYWAY.

http://www.twitch.tv/CaptainSuccubism

AHM PLAYIN' MINECWAFT

7VkQ0xv.gif

-Fart noises and vuvuzellas.-​

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

dalekslayer96

Jul 29, 2019
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTHISISAMISTAKE

t6MGQO3.gif

Want to watch a low quality, voice-less (because anxietylol) and quite frankly boring as cabbage stream while you could be watching E3?! ME EITHER. BUT COME ANYWAY.

http://www.twitch.tv/CaptainSuccubism

AHM PLAYIN' MINECWAFT

7VkQ0xv.gif

-Fart noises and vuvuzellas.-​
NOOOO!!! IT'S PRODUCT PLACEMENT!!! THE HORROR HAS NOW INVADED FTB!!! WHY SUCCUBISM?! WHY?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk