[1.6.x] Thaumcraft 4.0.5b Research Cheat Sheet - 1Mil Views!! - Topic above me is a doodoo head. HA!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Read as boobmarked. I approve.

WI4Qqgq.gif

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
So I finally bought a minecraft account called "Succubism".
To celebrate, here's a gif.

Phoebe_yay.gif

Awhyeah

PDBE5Ce.gif

but only if Mojang would add the option to change your ingame name, even with a simple paying fee this would be quite nice

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
but only if Mojang would add the option to change your ingame name, even with a simple paying fee this would be quite nice
I think it would be too much of a hassle, considering the game uses their IGN in order to locate and refer to their user saves and such. They could in theory have a second IGN which can be changeable, like a screenname, and have a user ID for the game, plugins and such to refer to.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I think it would be too much of a hassle, considering the game uses their IGN in order to locate and refer to their user saves and such. They could in theory have a second IGN which can be changeable, like a screenname, and have a user ID for the game, plugins and such to refer to.

yup, I was thinking about something in that line. though it would still be quite a hassle to prevent people from abusing this, for example taking the IGN of others and their skins and act like they're those persons. though I do know some servers allow players to change their name on the server to another name, but as you can guess, it often got abused. but there was a command to show people's real IGN

KillerRamer

Jul 29, 2019
yup, I was thinking about something in that line. though it would still be quite a hassle to prevent people from abusing this, for example taking the IGN of others and their skins and act like they're those persons. though I do know some servers allow players to change their name on the server to another name, but as you can guess, it often got abused. but there was a command to show people's real IGN
Actually there's a server that kinda allows both the name change and the skin change however it's only a few specific people you can turn into. But it's also known that those characters are just rare luck of the draw characters with special items, and the identities are revealed the moment the game starts. Unfortunately there is still always one poor sap that screams "Is PauseUnPause Really playing with us!?" Still it's a fun game and that feature actually works rather smoothly minus everyone screaming "NOOOB HERO" If it isn't someone that's on the leaderboards they recognize.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Actually there's a server that kinda allows both the name change and the skin change however it's only a few specific people you can turn into. But it's also known that those characters are just rare luck of the draw characters with special items, and the identities are revealed the moment the game starts. Unfortunately there is still always one poor sap that screams "Is PauseUnPause Really playing with us!?" Still it's a fun game and that feature actually works rather smoothly minus everyone screaming "NOOOB HERO" If it isn't someone that's on the leaderboards they recognize.

haha, that sounds hilarious :p

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Corrent Modlist
  • Chicken Shed
  • Damage Indicators
  • Better Storage
  • Ars Magica 2
  • Archimedes Ships
  • ArmorStatusHUD
  • AutoUtils
  • Backpack
  • BattleTowers
  • Better Dungeons
  • BiblioCraft
  • BiblioWoods[BiomesOPlenty]
  • BiblioWoods[Forestry]
  • BiblioWoods[Natura]
  • Biomes O'Plenty
  • Blood Magic
  • bspkrsCore
  • ChickenChunks
  • Chisel
  • Chococraft
  • CodeChickenCore
  • Craft Heraldry
  • Dragon Mount
  • Enchanting Plus
  • Ender Storage
  • Enhanced Core
  • Enhanced Portals
  • ExtraUtils
  • Flatsigns
  • Forestry
  • ForgeMultipart
  • Hopper Ducts
  • InventoryTweaks
  • JABBA
  • Magic Bees
  • MapWriter
  • Mutant Creatures
  • Mystcraft
  • Natura
  • NEI Plugins
  • NEI Addons
  • Not Enough Items
  • Obsidiplayes
  • OpenBlocks
  • Pet Bat
  • Reliquary
  • Ruins
  • SpecialMobs
  • Tinkers Construct
  • Thaumcraft 4
  • Thaumic Tinkerer
  • Thaumic Cheatery
  • TP Stone (May be replaced with CrystalWing)
  • Translocator
  • Twilight Forest
  • WAILA
  • Witchery
  • XACT
  • Zan's Minimap

in regards to Reliquary this might interest you
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1596973-xenos-reliquary-v106d/page__st__1000#entry26714308
so the unofficial version of Xeno's Reliquary for 1.6.4 just got official
also a new version has been posted which can be found here https://github.com/TrainerGuy22/Reliquary/releases/tag/1.6.4-1.1

Toerr

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone ever use Equal Trade on the platform you're standing on while it happens to be over lava? Might as well dig straight down. Backpacks are a double-edged sword at that point as well...

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
One of these days, for minecon, we'll have to dress up as Steampunk Thaumaturge.

ooh god, I can already see it happen...
I've always hoped Azanor would add some more steampunk to Thaumcraft, you can never have enough steampunk in Thaumcraft