Whitelist Server [1.6.4] Tech World 2 [No-Plugins][No Banned Items][New Map][Apply Now!]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

GoldenPiggies

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I'm hosting a Tech World 2 server. There are no plugins it is completely vanilla. The server has just started and it is a fresh map. Also we haven't banned any items yet, hopefully we won't need to anyways. It is going to be a community type server. You do not have to live at spawn but we may have shops and farms at spawn.

Rules:
1. Obviously no greifing or stealing.

2. Do not build major lag machines please.

3. If we feel a machine is unnecessary you will be asked to remove it.

4. Do not disrespect any player.

5. No racism, sexism, etc.

Application:
Note: We are looking for mature players, Maturity isn't considered by your age but by how you act. I won't ask for your age but I need you to be mature. Also please take time filling out your application we will be looking for the best ones. We will only be accepting 5-10 players at most maybe more in the future. Now to get on with the application.

Ign(In game name):
Skype(Optional):
Where are you from?:
How long have you played FTB?
What do you like to do mostly in FTB(Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc):
We may add a few mods of our own, are you okay with this?:
Lastly, Why do you want to play on our server?:

kev12east

Jul 29, 2019
Ign(In game name): dexman545
Where are you from?:the United States
How long have you played FTB? since its release
What do you like to do mostly in FTB(Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc): engineer and builder are my fortes, but I do some CC programing aswell
We may add a few mods of our own, are you okay with this?: yes, I made the mod pack for DarkserverUK and have no problems with new mods
Why do you want to play on our server?: I enjoy playing with others and this looks to be a nice server with lots of potential

GoldenPiggies

Jul 29, 2019
Ign(In game name): dexman545
Where are you from?:the United States
How long have you played FTB? since its release
What do you like to do mostly in FTB(Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc): engineer and builder are my fortes, but I do some CC programing aswell
We may add a few mods of our own, are you okay with this?: yes, I made the mod pack for DarkserverUK and have no problems with new mods
Why do you want to play on our server?: I enjoy playing with others and this looks to be a nice server with lots of potential
You have been accepted! We will tell you the ip as soon as possible.

xbarbasx

Jul 29, 2019
Ign(In game name): xbarbasx
Where are you from?: Germany
How long have you played FTB? I play FTB now for about 2 years.
What do you like to do mostly in FTB(Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc): If I am looking into a mod such as witchery or Thaumcraft I pay a lot of attention to my buildings to fit in with the theme of witchcraft. But I also enjoy the engineering bits of Minecraft and I am very interested in the exciting options all the mods in Horizons offer. Especially RotaryCraft appears to be very fascinating and funny.
We may add a few mods of our own, are you okay with this?: I am very open-minded about new mods as long as they do not cause any problems and I would actually encourage this if it adds to the possibilities the modpack offers.
Lastly, Why do you want to play on our server?: The server I started to explore Horizons on went offline just a few days ago and the admin has announced that it has been shut down due to problems with the server host. Even though this is sad I believe that it has shown me that Horizons is a great modpack with great potential. Furthermore I have chosen your server as it appears to have a relaxed atmosphere, which i think is necessary to feel comfortable. The idea of having a small community is nice as it allows greater interaction between each player.

P.S.: Merry Christmas

Jack P

Jul 29, 2019
Ign(In game name): filebank12
Skype(Optional): Filebank12
Where are you from?: Canada!
How long have you played FTB? since it came out
What do you like to do mostly in FTB(Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc): I like engineering and adventuring to the mystical parts of the map.
We may add a few mods of our own, are you okay with this?: I would be fine with it.
Lastly, Why do you want to play on our server?: I would like to join the server because I am bored of playing by myself and would like to play with other people on a friendly server with a tightly nit community.

Lisugau

Jul 29, 2019
Ign(In game name): Lisugau
Skype(Optional):
Where are you from?: U.S.
How long have you played FTB? Been playing off and on for about 2 years or so
What do you like to do mostly in FTB(Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc): Building. FTB offers so many cool blocks to build with.
We may add a few mods of our own, are you okay with this?: Sure
Lastly, Why do you want to play on our server?: It's a recently opened, whitelisted tech world 2 FTB server.

Ign(In game name):Xstream_Fish
Skype(Optional):
Where are you from?: Canada
How long have you played FTB? ~2 years
What do you like to do mostly in FTB(Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc): Builder
We may add a few mods of our own, are you okay with this?: Yep
Lastly, Why do you want to play on our server?: Looking for a recent TW2 FTB server to play on

DeadStream

Jul 29, 2019
Ign(In game name): kazerino
Skype(Optional): deadstream37 (Profile pic: Greyscale circle with the letters A and H)
Where are you from?: Ontario, Canada
How long have you played FTB?: Since the first DW20 pack. Been playing Minecraft in general since Beta 1.5
What do you like to do mostly in FTB(Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc): I like mining and engineering.
We may add a few mods of our own, are you okay with this?: I'm completely fine with this. I love experimenting with new mods.
Lastly, Why do you want to play on our server?: I enjoy playing with other people and Single Player worlds get boring VERY quickly.

JezuitX

Jul 29, 2019
Is this a Horizon server or a Tech World server? I ask, because you're kind of advertising in a Horizon area.

George Duggan

Jul 29, 2019
Ign(In game name): MrGeorge547
Skype(Optional):MrGeorge547
Where are you from?:England
How long have you played FTB? 1 year
What do you like to do mostly in FTB(Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc): builder and engineer
We may add a few mods of our own, are you okay with this?: im fine with it
Lastly, Why do you want to play on our server?: to go to the limit with building and helping people who ask for it

Squishyaaron

Jul 29, 2019
Ign(In game name):A_A_R_O_N_
Skype(Optional):
Where are you from?:Australia
How long have you played FTB? about 1 year. But i have been playing tekkit for along time so i know alot about the mods
What do you like to do mostly in FTB(Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc): Farmer
We may add a few mods of our own, are you okay with this?: Yes
Lastly, Why do you want to play on our server?: I want to build a community farm

EndDragonSlayer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: EndDragonSlayer
Where am I from?: Toronto, Canada
How long have I played FTB?: about 1 year
What do I like to do?: Engineer, Scientist, A little bit of tinkers construct blacksmith
I am cool with a few new mods
Why I want to play: I want to build a blacksmith shop and a large IC2 Pillar of Industry

dustin heisey

Jul 29, 2019
Ign(In game name): pibx10
Skype(Optional):pibx10
Where are you from?:florida
How long have you played FTB? 2 years
What do you like to do mostly in FTB(Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc): builder
We may add a few mods of our own, are you okay with this?: i love that would be awesome
Lastly, Why do you want to play on our server?: i love community oriented servers and i feel i can contribute by being a team player

LittleExo_

Jul 29, 2019
Ign(In game name):LittleExo_
Skype(Optional):tererncefan
Where are you from?:Singapore
How long have you played FTB?:1 and a half year .
What do you like to do mostly in FTB(Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc):Miner and Builder . Mostly mining XD ( I love ores )
We may add a few mods of our own, are you okay with this?:It will be awesome . Love more mods but hope it doesn't lag :p
Lastly, Why do you want to play on our server?:I love to be a player with matured players because if there is no matured players . Its pointless playing since those who aren't matured keeps scolding ):

Scenter

Jul 29, 2019
Ign(In game name): Scenter
Skype(Optional): I have one but I don;t remember my username :D
Where are you from?: Ohio, US
How long have you played FTB? I started when RP was in the pack so, a year agoish.
What do you like to do mostly in FTB(Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc): I like the start game and usually will start over once I get to end game
We may add a few mods of our own, are you okay with this?: Yeah
Lastly, Why do you want to play on our server?: The server I was on before stopped working(no one has any idea what happened) and I want to get back into FTB and this seems to be a similar server idea of my old one.

Arceus22

Jul 29, 2019
Ign(In game name): Arceus22
Skype(Optional): i do not have one sadly
Where are you from?: U.S.
How long have you played FTB? since released
What do you like to do mostly in FTB(Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc): i like to usually engineer things and once in a while build some stuff
We may add a few mods of our own, are you okay with this?: Yes
Lastly, Why do you want to play on our server?: I like to play with people because it sucks to build alone where no one can see your builds

Moryse

Jul 29, 2019
Ign(In game name): Moryse
Skype(Optional): ruslanegle
Where are you from?: Russia (but i currently reside in California)
How long have you played FTB? a few months, im somewhat knowledgeable with most of the mods.
What do you like to do mostly in FTB(Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc): Im more of a Miner and a Builder...Mostly a Miner.
We may add a few mods of our own, are you okay with this?: Absolutely.
Lastly, Why do you want to play on our server?: Im looking for a small community server to have fun and socialize with people on. This server appears to be what i am searching for community wise. Small, and friendly.

jon l joss

Jul 29, 2019
+
Ign(In game name):Jonnyjoss
Skype(Optional):Jonnyjoss
Where are you from?:USA
How long have you played FTB?few months always getting better
What do you like to do mostly in FTB(Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc):miner and engineer
We may add a few mods of our own, are you okay with this?:Totally
Lastly, Why do you want to play on our server?:Tired of playing single player