Whitelist Server [1.6.4] Tech World 2 [No-Plugins][No Banned Items][New Map][Apply Now!]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

GoldenPiggies

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I'm hosting a Tech World 2 server. There are no plugins it is completely vanilla. The server has just started and it is a fresh map. Also we haven't banned any items yet, hopefully we won't need to anyways. It is going to be a community type server. You do not have to live at spawn but we may have shops and farms at spawn.

Rules:
1. Obviously no greifing or stealing.

2. Do not build major lag machines please.

3. If we feel a machine is unnecessary you will be asked to remove it.

4. Do not disrespect any player.

5. No racism, sexism, etc.

Application:
Note: We are looking for mature players, Maturity isn't considered by your age but by how you act. I won't ask for your age but I need you to be mature. Also please take time filling out your application we will be looking for the best ones. We will only be accepting 5-10 players at most maybe more in the future. Now to get on with the application.

Ign(In game name):
Skype(Optional):
Where are you from?:
How long have you played FTB?
What do you like to do mostly in FTB(Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc):
We may add a few mods of our own, are you okay with this?:
Lastly, Why do you want to play on our server?:

sros

Jul 29, 2019
Ign(In game name): Sros1995
Where are you from?: Cambodia
How long have you played FTB? 1 year
What do you like to do mostly in FTB(Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc): Miner and Engineer
We may add a few mods of our own, are you okay with this?: it ok
Lastly, Why do you want to play on our server?: i think this a good server XD

mjacobinc

Jul 29, 2019
Ign(In game name):mjacobinc
Skype(Optional):hotncold1hit
Where are you from?:Estonia
How long have you played FTB? Since when mindcrack modpack came out ( minecraft 1.4.7 )
What do you like to do mostly in FTB(Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc):Builder,Engineer,Miner ( because i love every thing about minecraft and it's mods )
We may add a few mods of our own, are you okay with this?: No , if it's going to lag the **** out of server , but otherwise why not.
Lastly, Why do you want to play on our server?: Cause i don't wanna play on server , where items are banned such as turtles , or something else.

I will add this to here too:

Cause this username ( mjacobinc ) is not mine i may be banned from other servers before for something , that i didn't even do , cause i bought this user off forums elsewhere like year and half ago , before that , i have no clue , where and/or if i have been banned on other servers before so please if you think , i should play on this server , then please add me , if not then don't , but i really want to play on server , that's free of banned items . )

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Ign(In game name): Jus2Beast
Skype(Optional): Pvmnation
Where are you from?: England
How long have you played FTB? Over a Year
What do you like to do mostly in FTB(Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc): Im more of a automater :D
We may add a few mods of our own, are you okay with this?: Sure
Lastly, Why do you want to play on our server?: I like ftb but have had enough of magic so im looking for a technical server :D

MoobZorz

Jul 29, 2019
Ign(In game name): MoobZorz
Skype(Optional): Mikk5683
Where are you from?: Denmark
How long have you played FTB? Since it came out, played tekkit before
What do you like to do mostly in FTB(Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc): I enjoy playing around with mods but mostly building huge buildings like in vanilla but i enjoy ftb way more because i can do all sorts of machines aswell as building a huge factory.
We may add a few mods of our own, are you okay with this?: Yes Ofcourse i enjoy playing with new mods (Hoping for Dartcraft)
Lastly, Why do you want to play on our server?: I am looking for a server that has the tech world 2 pack because i find that i enjoy the big reactors and huge factorys way more than all the magic stuff and i aslo enjoy playing with a great community and i just happened to stumble upon your server and i find that whitelisted servers have way better comminuties compared to non whitelisted.

Miroku2235

Jul 29, 2019
Ign(In game name): Miroku2235
Skype(Optional): Will give if asked
Where are you from?: East Coast, USA
How long have you played FTB? I've been playing it since Tekkit went 'under', been playing Minecraft itself since Alpha
What do you like to do mostly in FTB(Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc): Miner with a splash of builder
Lastly, Why do you want to play on our server?: New map, small community, and a new modpack. What's not to like?

cpt_iinzane

Jul 29, 2019
Ign(In game name): cpt_iinzane
Skype(Optional): Will give if absolutely needed
Where are you from?: the Neherlands
How long have you played FTB? I've played it since the first pack came out but I stopped and I am interested again.
What do you like to do mostly in FTB(Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc): Engineer
Lastly, Why do you want to play on our server?: Because I find it boring too play something on my own, and it is always fun to play with others.

KayDotTom

Jul 29, 2019
Ign(In game name): TheDrowningAngel
Skype(Optional): KayDotTom
Where are you from?: England
How long have you played FTB?: Played tekkit a long time, FTB since mindcrack
What do you like to do mostly in FTB(Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc): Engineeer, industrial automation.
We may add a few mods of our own, are you okay with this?: Yes!
Lastly, Why do you want to play on our server?: Have been looking for a friendly server that allows freedom, and this seems perfect.

Le_Joueur

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN (In Game Name): Le_Joueur
Where are you from?: MNUSA
How long have you played FTB? About a month (However, I am quite familiar with MFR TE IC2 BC and Multipart Microblocks)
What do you like to do mostly in FTB? Gather my own resources and create works of art and architecture.
We may add a few mods of our own, are you okay with this?: Just warn me if you want to remove any.
Lastly, Why do you want to play on our server?: I'm a quiet artist looking to settle down; do you have what I need?​

Insanity633

Jul 29, 2019
Ign(In game name):Insanity633
Skype(Optional):Will give if asked
Where are you from?:USA
How long have you played FTB?I'm pretty new. Started with Unleashed but am enjoying it a lot.
What do you like to do mostly in FTB(Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc):I like to get stuff completely automated and build big buildings to make it look good too.
We may add a few mods of our own, are you okay with this?:Absolutely
Lastly, Why do you want to play on our server?:Like I said, I'm new to FTB but like it a lot and I feel it's always more fun with more people.

Pilot_Goldfinch

Jul 29, 2019
Ign(In game name): Pilot_Goldfinch
Skype(Optional): YES
Where are you from?:USA
How long have you played FTB? since beta
What do you like to do mostly in FTB: engineer, wizard
We may add a few mods of our own, are you okay with this?:yes
Lastly, Why do you want to play on our server?: I stopped playing ftb for a while and i want to start again, in my last server, it crashed cuz a noob built a freakin lag machine. I want to start doing it again cuz im bored. And its fun. I want a good community.

wackoman6789

Jul 29, 2019
Ign(In game name): wackoman6789
Skype(Optional): yes
Where are you from?: USA
How long have you played FTB? ever since it came out :)
What do you like to do mostly in FTB(Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc): engineer i guess build all kinds of things for other things
We may add a few mods of our own, are you okay with this?: yes may i ask if you guys have the morph mod its really good :)
Lastly, Why do you want to play on our server?: i love playing on small community server because you don't have to play with all the lag machines everyone makes

Xiastriker

Jul 29, 2019
Me and my girlfriend would love to Join
Ign(In game name): Xiastriker, Lozdog18
Skype(Optional): dave-the-cool-one
Where are you from?: Melbourne, Australia
How long have you played FTB? I have played it on and off for the past year or so, basically since it was first launched.. and i dabbled in technic before-hand My girlfriend (Lozdog18) has only had Minecraft for a few months now and i only recently got her to try FTB
What do you like to do mostly in FTB(Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc): Personally i'm an Engineer but Loz likes doing pretty buildings
We may add a few mods of our own, are you okay with this?: Yeah i'm fine with it. Treecapiter is a personal favourite... ;)
Lastly, Why do you want to play on our server?: Me and my girlfriend currently play with each other over lan, but we would love to be able to interact with others whilst playing.

mattdamo26

Jul 29, 2019
Ign(In game name): mattdamo26
Skype(Optional):
Where are you from?: Melbourne, Australia
How long have you played FTB? about a year now
What do you like to do mostly in FTB(Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc): Engineer
We may add a few mods of our own, are you okay with this?: More than ok
Lastly, Why do you want to play on our server?: I am after a whitelist server with a fun crowd and no banded items.

KowKrisis

Jul 29, 2019
Ign(In game name): KowKrisis
Skype(Optional): Same as IGN
Where are you from?: Florida, USA
How long have you played FTB? About one and a half years now.
What do you like to do mostly in FTB(Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc): Engineer, I like planning out and piecing together machines to do work for me.

We may add a few mods of our own, are you okay with this?: Yes I am okay with that.
Lastly, Why do you want to play on our server?: Minecraft is a game that is better when played with other people and I like the idea of a community server.

EpikGamer

Jul 29, 2019
Ign(In game name):Just221122112211
Skype(Optional): I will tell you by pm
Where are you from?:Canada
How long have you played FTB? i started playing when the mindcrack pack came out
What do you like to do mostly in FTB(Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc): Buildcraft and Bluetricity
We may add a few mods of our own, are you okay with this?: Ye it would be a cool change that can have people remaking there automatic systems
Lastly, Why do you want to play on our server?: i need people to play with :D it gets real boring when u play on SSP

KingBoland

Jul 29, 2019
Ign(In game name): KingBoland
Skype(Optional):
Where are you from?: Canada
How long have you played FTB? Since the alpha packs
We may add a few mods of our own, are you okay with this?: Sure why not
Lastly, Why do you want to play on our server?: Want to try to get back into FTB seemed like a cool server

The_Dumb_Otter

Jul 29, 2019
gn(In game name): The_Dumb_Otter
Skype(Optional):luke.k09
Where are you from?: Australia
How long have you played FTB? since alpha
What do you like to do mostly in FTB(Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc): Builder
We may add a few mods of our own, are you okay with this?: Great I love the idea
Lastly, Why do you want to play on our server?: Want to try to get back into FTB wanna be part of a community

BioFeld

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nightmare080
Where are you from: Canada
How long have you played FTB: I played tekkit way before but I started FTB about 2 years ago.
What do you like to do mostly in FTB: Code turtles and collect as many ores as possible.
We may add a few mods of our own, are you ok with this? As long as you tell me where to download them, GO AHEAD!
Lastly, Why do you want to play on our server? I love FTB and just got back into it but have no one to play with.

deferge33

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: My in game name is carman213 (although carman is not my name)
Where are you from?: Buffalo, NY
How long have you played FTB? Just over a year now
What do you like to do mostly in FTB: i love mining and making automated things
We may add a few mods of our own, are you okay with this?: yes
Lastly, Why do you want to play on our server?: I want to play on this server so i can get away from all the greifers on the others and to be honest ftb gets a bit boring playing singleplayer :p