Whitelist Server [1.6.4] Tech World 2 [No-Plugins][No Banned Items][New Map][Apply Now!]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

MC_Tirm

Jul 29, 2019
Ign(In game name): Tirm
Skype(Optional): Happy to PM
Where are you from?: UK
How long have you played FTB? About 3 years
What do you like to do mostly in FTB(Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc): Engineer, I'm great at techie, useless at being creative, except with pipes :)
We may add a few mods of our own, are you okay with this?: Yeah
Lastly, Why do you want to play on our server?: I'm looking for a new server to play on, meet some new people etc. My last server was shut down, I was on it for about 5 months :(

Juc70

Jul 29, 2019
Application:

IGN: Juc70
Where are you from?: Finland, (+2 GTM)
How long have you played FTB? Not long... mindcrack pack might be the first one I've played.
What do you like to do mostly in FTB(Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc): Mostly building and mining + learning couple things,
like I'm interested on computercraft so I properly would do little bit of that.

We may add a few mods of our own, are you okay with this?: I'm not up for that... It makes doing things much harder...
Lastly, Why do you want to play on our server?: I want private small pack (like techworld) server to play on and have community around me...

PS: I would want you to contact me with Skype if I get whitelisted and If I don't.