[1.6.4] MS (Mine Space)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

CodyBH

Jul 29, 2019
Mine Space
Mine Space is a mod pack I created with one purpose. to get to space.
Enemies will try to stop you like Grunts and elites (Suggested you turn them off until you get good armor)
Zombies, Dark Horses, Wraiths and many more. Mine your way to space or just chill on earth in your tricked out base.

Comment if it sounds like a cool pack.

-Mods Thermal Expansions, OpenBlocks, OpenMods, Project Red (some of it), Power Crystals core, Optifine, NEI, Numina, Modular Powersuits, morph mod (optional), Mr Crayfish Furniture, Mine Factory Reloaded, Fancy Fences, mo' creatures, simply jetpacks, torch levers, Halocraft, galactic craft, Archimedes ships, extra utilities, switches, rail craft, forge micro blocks, wailia (what am I looking at), mine factory reloaded, agriculture, and a couple of compatibility mods. (may add more mods soon)

-mod pack info: ModPack -TBA

Last edited:

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
I think you need to list all of the mods, there are quite a few mods there that I don't recognise, as well as ones I do but aren't in the list.

At least you've got a video, which is good. Have you submitted the modpack to the team yet?

CodyBH

Jul 29, 2019
I think you need to list all of the mods, there are quite a few mods there that I don't recognise, as well as ones I do but aren't in the list.

At least you've got a video, which is good. Have you submitted the modpack to the team yet?
no not yet.