[1.6.4] HappyDiggers AMP - Updated - Now with 98% more Awesome!

seanbrockest

Jul 29, 2019
WOW, loving the look of this pack. Downloading now.

I'm going to need an optifine to disable raindrop splashes, they always kick my ass, not sure why.

Can anyone recommend an optifine version? I usually have to download them all then try each and every one until i find one that doesn't break FTB.

InsaneJ

Jul 29, 2019
The latest Optifine for Minecraft 1.5.2 works somewhat. I think that's OptiFine_1.5.2_HD_U_D5 which is the version with all the bells and whistles. Give it a go and see how well it works. If you have a multi-core cpu I recommend you change chunk loading to multi-core. If Optifine causes flickering, then please take a look at this video on how to solve that:

seanbrockest

Jul 29, 2019
What is up with iron items? I cant make an iron pick, an iron bucket, or even shears, without having several tech levels higher.

EDIT: Okay, we're bypassing the tool problems by just smelting, and I found the force shears.

But a bucket? Come on, that's kinda basic!

EDIT2: Nevermind, i'm figureing it all out. Plates and flat metals aren't as hard to make anymore.

Bennoip

Jul 29, 2019
I can't go to the nether :(

I think, i have the "coldchicken" bug. So I removed the dartcraft mod, and the nether map files. After 2 minutes on the nether, i have got this:

java.lang.ClassCastException: net.minecraft.butterflies.common.EntityButterflyPainting cannot be cast to net.minecraft.entity.EntityLiving
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72519_a(NetClientHandler.java:929)
at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet24MobSpawn.func_73279_a(SourceFile:87)
at net.minecraft.network.TcpConnection.func_74428_b(TcpConnection.java:461)
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72551_d(NetClientHandler.java:266)
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.func_72835_b(WorldClient.java:94)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1862)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:835)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:760)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
--- END ERROR REPORT 372e9843 ----------

I use AMP 1.6.1.

Attachments

• crash.txt
    31.3 KB · Views: 82

InsaneJ

Jul 29, 2019
I suggest removing the Butterfly Mania mod as well.

In one of the last 1.5.2 updates I'm going to remove DartCraft and Butterfly Mania since they are causing too many problems for Minecraft 1.5.2. The upcoming Minecraft 1.6.4 version of HappyDiggers AMP doesn't have these problems as far as we can tell.

Myt

Jul 29, 2019
i realy love this pack added it to my server few days ago and will do later maybe even a lp from it ^^ .. just one thing .. the alloy smeltery from Ender IO dosent works properly to create stuff that needs all 3 slots dosent works .. when i put iron ore in the top and redstone to the left i cant add any redstone ro the right slots .. if i put it right i cant add to the left .. it would be nice if there is a small fix for that ^^

InsaneJ

Jul 29, 2019
Looking forward to seeing your LP :)

The issue with Ender IO should be resolved in the next update.

Invaders

Jul 29, 2019
Could we get a server download for this pack? The server is down, and me and my friends are dying to play this together.

InsaneJ

Jul 29, 2019
Could we get a server download for this pack? The server is down, and me and my friends are dying to play this together.
The server is available for download from the Feed The Beast client already :)
If you're making a public server and would like it listed in the opening post, just let me know.

Has anyone tried adding Modular Powersuits to this mod?

http://machinemuse.net/

I'm gonna try later tonight when i get home, unless someone tells me otherwise.

Thanks
We had issues with previous versions of AMP and the Modular Powersuits mod. I don't know how well it works with the current version though so I would suggest: try and find out.

If enough people like this mod, I'll try adding it to the Minecraft 1.6.4 version of AMP. That would also enable us to take advantage of the Xact crafting table integration with Modular Powersuits.

Invaders

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, the download wouldn't link for me, but it's fixed now, and I think this pack should upgrade to 1.6.4, because its just so cool.

seanbrockest

Jul 29, 2019
I've added modular powersuits, built a table (using the machine frame version of the recipe), and checked the K and L keys, they all work fine.

It should be noted that I have removed the Redstone in Motion mod from my server, although I highly doubt that would have made any difference.

I'm not going to tell you that you "should" add modular powersuits to your modpack, but it's a go-to mod for me. The armor is freaking super powered, but so expensive to make that I don't consider it over powered. You've gotta mine out a couple mountainsides to make a suit of the stuff.

EDIT: Yup, mod seems to be working fine, i've built a bunch of stuff for my wife and I, added componenents, etc. It's going well.

Last edited:

InsaneJ

Jul 29, 2019
I just submitted AMP v1.8.0 to the FTB mod pack team. Usually the pack would then go up around friday/saturday.

Here's the changelog:
-Removed Butterfly Mania
-Removed DartCraft
-Added Modular Power Suits
-Disabled Modular Power Suits' custom font engine due to incompatibility with Optifine.
-Added Vending Block (Allows for player shops on servers without needing Bukkit plugins)
-Updated EnderIO to 0.3.6.98
-Updated QuarryPlus to 1.5.5.3

Minecraft 1.5.2 is pretty much a passed station as far as mod development goes. From all the mods in AMP, only EnderIO and QuarryPlus had updates available for 1.5.2. The only reason left to update AMP for 1.5.2 is if there are critical bugs like the ColdChicken or if mod devs decide to continue support for it.

This will probably be one the last Minecraft 1.5.2 releases of AMP. I'm focusing my efforts on getting the Minecraft 1.6.4 version ready for public release.

seanbrockest

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible for me to re-enable the mass fabricator on my server?

I understand why gregtech made the matter fabricator, and then made it nearly impossible to obtain, but seriously.

Just too difficult for the style of gameplay i'm looking for.

EDIT: Found it!

If anyone wants to know, look in your server config folder
DynamicConfig.cfg
under

####################
# disabledrecipes
####################

Find

B:massfabricator= and make this false! to re-enable it.

InsaneJ

Jul 29, 2019
Glad you found it already :)

You can change almost all the things GregTech changes so feel free to turn off those features if you prefer a somewhat easier tech tree.

seanbrockest

Jul 29, 2019
Also found out that you have to re-enable it in the client side install if you want to actually make the recipe, LOL. Same instructions, just a different set of folders.

xander_cage

Jul 29, 2019
just a hint, liquid energy is exploitable, it converts 1000eu and also 1000mj in a liquid energy bucket, you can easly make infinite generating energy cycle