[1.6.4] Devil Island HardCore Quest v1.0.1

Dewilchoo

Jul 29, 2019
@Parveln yes, @CPP2599 said before me there is on the first page on the theard a backstory which is motivated by a film which is probably almost the same as this story :)

Dewilchoo

Jul 29, 2019
I thought that you did by your self :( but it's ok... The backstory is not thr most important thing, but it s still important XD
Dont have full time to work on a story for now, thats why.
I am a youtuber, i record videos, i work in a caffee, i dont have time for my friends either for a story writing... thats why its temp. set this one, will work on it when i have time.. now most important point next is to complete the quest book cuz the modpack is coming up soon enough.

CPP2599

Jul 29, 2019
Dont have full time to work on a story for now, thats why.
I am a youtuber, i record videos, i work in a caffee, i dont have time for my friends either for a story writing... thats why its temp. set this one, will work on it when i have time.. now most important point next is to complete the quest book cuz the modpack is coming up soon enough.
I understand, np :)

CPP2599

Jul 29, 2019
Does that version have any quests?

There are so much applications for 3th modpacks, so they will be uploaded slowly, so i got a message that my pack is accepted and i will recieve a E-mail when its uploaded, then i will set the Pack code so you can test it..

PS: Btw, i am currectly going to upload the map but without the quest book cuz i am working on the quest mod yet!
The beta is without quest book i think

CPP2599

Jul 29, 2019
There isn't a map... Do I have to download it?

EDIT: I can't create a new world either, I just fall into the void

Last edited:

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Going to test soon just can't today cause I got a thing going on IRL

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2