[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

HoneyMungeon

Jul 29, 2019
Other than walls and torches :p
Torches and walls are boring. end of discussion
oh yeah, and have a quest that goes, say "you need to x, but for that, you need y, however you need to place z to get y, which can cause [insert something mob-swarming-your-base-with-good-ai here]" that would make the said mod more useful. I remember there was a mod like that called the Invasion Mod or something.

Last edited:

Tylor

Nov 24, 2012
Looks like diamond lorry is disabled. I tried to make a drop mob grinder, but 'm too lase to make it really big, and small one is barely generating anything. Also, looks like fall-killed mobs don't drop any loot unless I'm really close.

So, how do you guys make a mob grinder?

Bracye

Jul 29, 2019
So what do you do if all the quests are completed? The first quest line just shows not completed because the explanatory book is blinking. How do you complete that? Or is this left like that because we getting more quests?

Getalifegamer

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah the diamond dolly was disabled in the latest patch. If you want a fall kill mob trap, punji sticks or Invar spikes work.

Getalifegamer

Jul 29, 2019
So what do you do if all the quests are completed? The first quest line just shows not completed because the explanatory book is blinking. How do you complete that? Or is this left like that because we getting more quests?
They quests won't all show 100%, unfortunately it's just the way it is atm, I'm sure more quests will be added as the mod is developed.

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019

Use /hqm edit to give you an editable book if you want that to be complete, or upgrade to 1.1.2.1 where that doesn't happen anymore.

Lucky_strike_DXD

Jul 29, 2019
how can i get the Data Tablet, i am on 1.1.2.1 and when im 0M away it doesnt do anything, not complete it or give me anything of backstory

Sebas759

Jul 29, 2019
What are the coords for the city. im planning to make a bounce pad/elevator bridge there using my auto cobble gen

theminemanner2

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having some trouble with this pack i don't know how to collect the liquid transposers and i cant turn the pages in the quest book

Getalifegamer

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having some trouble with this pack i don't know how to collect the liquid transposers and i cant turn the pages in the quest book
Hey, shift right click on the crescent hammer, to remove it from the wall, then with that equipped shift right click the transposer. What page are you trying to navigate to?

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
@DoomSquirter: it would appear that you have some pretty severe misconceptions going on in your head, and your baseless implications aren't appreciated.
I've been trying to stay out of this... I'll just leave this here and move along.
asshole-award_o_530606.gif

Reactions: pc_assassin

GinkerFilbin

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,
Long time lurker on the forums, first time poster...
I've been playing Crash Landing and after a few dozen deaths, finally got into a safe and stable setup.
I'm currently struggling with an egg farm where my chickens keep dying when I put them in the water. It's a simple setup, think I got it off a mindcrack video or a website somewhere,5x5 spot with water in the corners, a hole in the middle with a sign to keep the water in. A hopper and chest in the bottom.

Am I just having bad luck with sudden infant chicken syndrome or am I really doing something wrong?
I've been recording some of my play, my 6 year olds like to watch sometimes, so I happen to have a short video here:
if it will help.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: pc_assassin

Shin Sekai

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,
Long time lurker on the forums, first time poster...
I've been playing Crash Landing and after a few dozen deaths, finally got into a safe and stable setup.
I'm currently struggling with an egg farm where my chickens keep dying when I put them in the water. It's a simple setup, think I got it off a mindcrack video or a website somewhere,5x5 spot with water in the corners, a hole in the middle with a sign to keep the water in. A hopper and chest in the bottom.

Am I just having bad luck with sudden infant chicken syndrome or am I really doing something wrong?
I've been recording some of my play, my 6 year olds like to watch sometimes, so I happen to have a short video here:
if it will help.

Thanks in advance.
What do you need so many eggs for? If for cooking, use tofu instead. I got like 10+ stacks of eggs from sifting dust with autonomous activators (and then SFM) so there's no need for vanilla egg farms.

GinkerFilbin

Jul 29, 2019
What do you need so many eggs for? If for cooking, use tofu instead. I got like 10+ stacks of eggs from sifting dust with autonomous activators (and then SFM) so there's no need for vanilla egg farms.

Yeah, well. Some silly reasons having nothing to do with "needing" the eggs.
1) I thought it might be a fun addition
2) my triplets like chickens
3) man cannot live by tofu alone :)

So, yeah, I know it's not needed, but I wanted to try.

Reactions: ScottieC