[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
PC Room coming along nicely...for once :). Will need to automate bonemeal application to seeds tho as by-hand is too slow, and they grow like molasses on their own.

Has anyone gotten the Enchantment Router to work with SFM? Seems like SFM will not recognize it as something to put things in/pull out of. Will try experimenting with chest buffers on input/output sides later.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Has anyone gotten the Enchantment Router to work with SFM? Seems like SFM will not recognize it as something to put things in/pull out of. Will try experimenting with chest buffers on input/output sides later.

Yeah I'd imagine the best way to do it would be having SFM input any enchanted items into an input chest then have them moved to the router to sort them.

SReject

Jul 29, 2019
Is is just me, or do large amounts of SFM crafters(~33) cause lag?

Edit, clarification: I have them all setup to run off the same trigger(a SFM rapid pulser), When I start the pulser my FPS drop dramatically

FallenS0ul

Jul 29, 2019
Is is just me, or do large amounts of SFM crafters(~33) cause lag?

Edit, clarification: I have them all setup to run off the same trigger(a SFM rapid pulser), When I start the pulser my FPS drop dramatically

Its the pulser, eats frame rates :)

FallenS0ul

Jul 29, 2019
Its not just the pulser. I use the design in quite a few places throughout my base without issue. Its just when i connect the crafters that my FPS drop

Why set up a pulser for crafting tho? Try a regular trigger?

Edit, might be the pulser + crafter combo. I set up a second line for crafters with a normal trigger usually.

Albeleo

Jul 29, 2019
Its not just the pulser. I use the design in quite a few places throughout my base without issue. Its just when i connect the crafters that my FPS drop
Assuming you're using VSWE's design (or something close), it creates a lot of entities on the ground because each block gate is dropping a new block on the ground every tick.

SReject

Jul 29, 2019
Why set up a pulser for crafting tho? Try a regular trigger?.
I'm using a interval trigger now without issues. Was just wondering if crafters were laggy or if it was just my setup[DOUBLEPOST=1413839677][/DOUBLEPOST]
Assuming you're using VSWE's design (or something close), it creates a lot of entities on the ground because each block gate is dropping a new block on the ground every tick.
I am using a siever, but it's not VSWE's configuration. I limit the 'traffic' of the block gate to 2 blocks, pick up those blocks before introducing new ones to the system. FAR less entities than VSWE's.

But that's beside the point. I have no issues with the siever, it was JUST when I attached the gravel/sand/dust ore block crafters to the end of the program that the issue arose. Moving JUST the crafters off the siever's trigger to its own fixed the FPS issue

Last edited:

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
I am using a siever, but it's not VSWE's configuration. I limit the 'traffic' of the block gate to 2 blocks, pick up those blocks before introducing new ones to the system. FAR less entities than VSWE's.
VSWE's "midgame" design does pick them up instantly, there's only ever one entity on the ground per sifter, in fact it never hits the ground, it is picked up in mid-air.

Reactions: SReject

SReject

Jul 29, 2019
VSWE's "midgame" design does pick them up instantly, there's only ever one entity on the ground per sifter, in fact it never hits the ground, it is picked up in mid-air.
Ah, Assumed his used a stack of items (or didn't manage sieve-items at all), blockgates them and then picks em up. Didn't know he only used 1 item. Thanks for the info

Last edited:

Feyriin

Jul 29, 2019
So if anyone was curious, nope, my computer didn't like me planting a sacred rubber tree.

Fun fact! dried rubber leaves have 4 different block ID's. (yay mcedit!)

*edited out a typo, hit 3 instead of 4

Reactions: MissLid

Waughoo

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to differentiate safari nets in SFM? If not, I think I can work around the issue, but I'd rather not go that route

SReject

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to differentiate safari nets in SFM? If not, I think I can work around the issue, but I'd rather not go that route
There isn't. Safari Nets store their data as tile data(similar to how vanilla spawners store their data), and that data isn't available to outside mods AFAIK.

Even if the data is available, SFM doesn't have an option to reference it.

Last edited:

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
There isn't. Safari Nets store their data as tile data(similar to how vanilla spawners store their data), and that data isn't available to outside mods AFAIK.
Even if the data is available, SFM doesn't have an option to reference it.
Direwolf20 did this in his latest Lets Play series. He had a computer that read the contents of a chest and displayed a menu of the mob names in the Safari Nets.

SReject

Jul 29, 2019
Direwolf20 did this in his latest Lets Play series. He had a computer that read the contents of a chest and displayed a menu of the mob names in the Safari Nets.
Heh. I'm guessing computercraft? I wonder if MFR's rednet has a way to read the tile data :/

Waughoo

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I saw Dire's thing, that was pretty cool. I'm trying to use barrels to differentiate the nets. Since you can't put like a enderman net and a skeleton net in the same barrel, each net gets its own barrel. So before adding one to a spawner, it'll always pull whatever is in the spawner and place it in any available barrel. So if the spawner has a spider net in it, and I go to switch to skeletons, it'll first pull the spider and put it in the only available barrel, which one it came out of. Then it'll pull the skeleton net and place it. Im still working on it though