[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to transfer energy from the flux capacitor to the energy cell? I searched it up but the only way to charge an energy cell is dynamoes or hat treadmill thing.

I don't even know where to begin these mods because I quit minecraft for a long time.

You wrench it with the crescent hammer then turn on the capacitor and scroll over the energy cell (cell has to be in your hot bar)

GriefingAssassin

Jul 29, 2019
My whole FTB crashes instantly whenever I try to open up CrashLanding. I just recently deleted all my FTB files and reinstalled FTB but I don't know if that could have anything to do with it... either way here is the crash report for anyone that cares to take a look at it

EDIT: Also crashes on AgSkies... I increased my ram thinking that was an issue but it still crashed...

Code:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// On the bright side, I bought you a teddy bear!

Time: 8/2/14 10:56 PM
Description: Initializing game

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: paulscode/sound/SoundSystemException
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:467)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: paulscode.sound.SoundSystemException
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:186)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    ... 9 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.objectweb.asm.ClassReader.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at codechicken.lib.asm.ASMHelper.createClassNode(ASMHelper.java:113)
    at codechicken.lib.asm.ASMHelper.createClassNode(ASMHelper.java:107)
    at codechicken.core.asm.DefaultImplementationTransformer.transform(DefaultImplementationTransformer.java:84)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:274)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:172)
    ... 11 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:

-- Initialization --
Details:
Stacktrace:

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
    Operating System: Windows 8.1 (amd64) version 6.3
    Java Version: 1.8.0_11, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 379142360 bytes (361 MB) / 437256192 bytes (417 MB) up to 1908932608 bytes (1820 MB)
    JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xms256M -Xmx2048M -XX:PermSize=256m
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML:
    Launched Version: 1.6.4
    LWJGL: 2.9.1
    OpenGL: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 GL version 4.2.0 - Build 10.18.10.3308, Intel
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Resource Pack: Default
    Current Language: English (US)
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

Last edited:

Zeeth_Kyrah

Jul 29, 2019
If anyone is interested, I added InGameInfoXML to track time, fps and camel pack durability. It's not much, but it gives you an "at a glance" look at how much water is left in your camel pack in the upper Left corner of the screen.
ArmorHUD should work just as well, though it has a bit less variety in what it shows you.

Zeeth_Kyrah

Jul 29, 2019
My whole FTB crashes instantly whenever I try to open up CrashLanding. I just recently deleted all my FTB files and reinstalled FTB but I don't know if that could have anything to do with it... either way here is the crash report for anyone that cares to take a look at it

EDIT: Also crashes on AgSkies... I increased my ram thinking that was an issue but it still crashed...

Code:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// On the bright side, I bought you a teddy bear!

Time: 8/2/14 10:56 PM
Description: Initializing game

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: paulscode/sound/SoundSystemException
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: paulscode.sound.SoundSystemException
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:186)
    ... 9 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.objectweb.asm.ClassReader.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at codechicken.lib.asm.ASMHelper.createClassNode(ASMHelper.java:113)
    at codechicken.lib.asm.ASMHelper.createClassNode(ASMHelper.java:107)
    at codechicken.core.asm.DefaultImplementationTransformer.transform(DefaultImplementationTransformer.java:84)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:274)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:172)
    ... 11 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:

-- Initialization --
Details:
Stacktrace:

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
    Operating System: Windows 8.1 (amd64) version 6.3
    Java Version: 1.8.0_11, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 379142360 bytes (361 MB) / 437256192 bytes (417 MB) up to 1908932608 bytes (1820 MB)
    JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xms256M -Xmx2048M -XX:PermSize=256m
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML:
    Launched Version: 1.6.4
    LWJGL: 2.9.1
    OpenGL: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 GL version 4.2.0 - Build 10.18.10.3308, Intel
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Resource Pack: Default
    Current Language: English (US)
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null
That's not a memory error. That looks like a problem with LWJGL or OpenAL (the second is where Paulscode audio stuff happens a lot). You may want to backup your files and reinstall FTB again.

lolik

Jul 29, 2019
Iskandar may be you should add Modular Powers Suit to this pack and change it recipe so it would be lategame armor.

Pip69

Jul 29, 2019
Iskandar may be you should add Modular Powers Suit to this pack and change it recipe so it would be lategame armor.

It does fit the theme, but it's also not needed.
On the other hand if we can't build most/all the parts for it but are able to find them in the ruins, that would be cool.

Pip69

Jul 29, 2019
Balance wise, what do people feel about adding these in? (even if it's not an official add)

mods.thermalexpansion.transposer.addFillRecipe(EndStone, Sponge, waterLiquid*4000, 10000);
recipes.addShapeless(ClearPotion, [WaterBottle,WaterBottle,WaterBottle,WaterBottle]);
recipes.addShapeless(item.camelPack.withDamage(0), [item.camelPack.damaged,ClearPotion]);
recipes.addShapeless(item.camelPack.withDamage(0), [item.camelPack.damaged,Sponge]);

The ClearPotion loses the glass bottles, so it's almost not worth it.
Sponges stacks so, once you get automatic water production you could end up carrying around a stack at a time.

Marsupilami

Jul 29, 2019
Balance wise, what do people feel about adding these in? (even if it's not an official add)

mods.thermalexpansion.transposer.addFillRecipe(EndStone, Sponge, waterLiquid*4000, 10000);
recipes.addShapeless(ClearPotion, [WaterBottle,WaterBottle,WaterBottle,WaterBottle]);
recipes.addShapeless(item.camelPack.withDamage(0), [item.camelPack.damaged,ClearPotion]);
recipes.addShapeless(item.camelPack.withDamage(0), [item.camelPack.damaged,Sponge]);

Sponges stacks so, once you get automatic water production you could end up carrying around a stack at a time.

I can carry 256 buckets of water in a single inventory slot with Drums. That's enough for 15-20 hours of game play. Also with a Golden Bag of Holding or a TiC knapsack, I can carry enough Camel Packs to last 20-30 Minecraft days and only takes a few minutes to refill them all. I really do not see the problem people are having with managing water in gameplay. You only need to swap out camel packs every 15-20 minutes, they are cheap to make and quite quick and easy to refill even when done manually. For my typical Minecraft day, I spend more time and inventory space managing food than water.. Just my opinion though :p

Shin Sekai

Jul 29, 2019

The clear potion recipe can be changed to give back your empty bottles. I prefer the clear potion recipe over the sponge, I think being able to carry an item that stacks is a little too OP. Just fill a knapsack or bag of holding with drums or something if you are going away from your base. Otherwise build some kind of automatic refill station at your base so that you don't have to manually refill it. While I'm hanging around my base, all I have to do is walk past a pressure plate to refill my camel pack, regardless of how full or empty it is. If I have to leave the base and go traveling, I'd rather just take a drum of water with me. Edit: Or better yet, take a bunch of full camel packs instead of a drum.

Last edited:

Pip69

Jul 29, 2019
The clear potion recipe can be changed to give back your empty bottles. I prefer the clear potion recipe over the sponge, I think being able to carry an item that stacks is a little too OP. Just fill a knapsack or bag of holding with drums or something if you are going away from your base. Otherwise build some kind of automatic refill station at your base so that you don't have to manually refill it. While I'm hanging around my base, all I have to do is walk past a pressure plate to refill my camel pack, regardless of how full or empty it is. If I have to leave the base and go traveling, I'd rather just take a drum of water with me.
I'm curious how you think carrying a stack to refill the camel pack is OP vs carrying a drum?
The sponges take more work to create vs filling a drum, but the drum takes more work to actually fill the camel pack. I consider them equal. The stack of sponges holds the same amount of water as the drum. The sponges would actually cost more over time and be harder to automate.
Also I don't thing the ClearPotion should give back empty bottles, not without some form of cost to balance the convenience of hold 4 bottles in 1 spot.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
i believe they want the link to the new map the was created for this mode not a new map? if not i have had comments asking about how to get the newest map. is it on the first post?