[1.6.4] Crafting Paradise [JamPacked] [HQM]

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
other than the fact i am getting freeze frames after loading up the nether i love the pack any fixes btw??
You could try allocating more memory or adding some JVM arguments to the launcher. I never got any freeze frames, so I can't say for sure what will work.

Just started the pack and already missing the fact you dont have MouseTweaks in it....
It should have mousetweaks. The kind where you drag the right-mouse and it creates multiple stacks of the item? You can always add any client-side mod to it and still join servers/LAN.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

MoegamingLps

Jul 29, 2019
could you possibly add a mini pap mod and simply jetpacks??[DOUBLEPOST=1407287550][/DOUBLEPOST]and a barrel mod?

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Got to say, I am LOVING it!
Yes, its another sky block but, the concept, the idea, is so original!

Only played for a couple hours but it already showed it has a LOT of potential! I hope I dont get disappointed mid/late game finding quests about just afking while gathering piles of resources automatically.

Loving it!

Edit: Just read the faq and the question about third chapter.... Still, I hope its funny and original!

Reactions: Lumaceon

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
Got to say, I am LOVING it!
Yes, its another sky block but, the concept, the idea, is so original!

Only played for a couple hours but it already showed it has a LOT of potential! I hope I dont get disappointed mid/late game finding quests about just afking while gathering piles of resources automatically.

Loving it!

Edit: Just read the faq and the question about third chapter.... Still, I hope its funny and original!
Yeah, I'm hoping to find some way of making the chapters 3 and over more unique, I don't really like the AFK style myself.
We'll see.

idrewt

Jul 29, 2019
First basic reward bag is 8 firestone ore.. Thanks for burning down half my forest D:< and killing me... Lol! Hahah it was kinda funny though..

idrewt

Jul 29, 2019
I found it kinda funny, but this is a REALLY neat pack, super cool perspective thanks for making it :)

Looking forward to progression.

So far it's the Firestone, TE tank/cres hammer and 2 World Cells..

Edit: Are some reward bags supposed to give nothing as a chance?

Last edited:

MoegamingLps

Jul 29, 2019
i say until you get to the enderium quests it is pretty easy for the first quests juicily i got a soul shard i hope i can kill some ender men to trap more in it

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
I found it kinda funny, but this is a REALLY neat pack, super cool perspective thanks for making it :)

Looking forward to progression.

So far it's the Firestone, TE tank/cres hammer and 2 World Cells..

Edit: Are some reward bags supposed to give nothing as a chance?
Not really supposed to, no. I don't think it's that much of a problem though.

i really like how there isn't a moon as if you were orbiting a star with just this
Good catch. Yes, the pack has a custom sky renderer.