[1.6.4] Crafting Paradise [JamPacked] [HQM]

xXGleorXx

Jul 29, 2019
When I was in the garden biome I switched to the common forest and the biome type kept flickering between garden and forest.

DragooKnight

Jul 29, 2019
This reminds me a bit of Spawned: The Creepers Forge. One static home zone, one fluid adventure zone that you(the player) set, and some kind of quest-line. Also pro-tip, always bring a hammer with you, you can break any ore block at any hammer level. The most you need is a diamond level pick I believe, for redstone and diamonds.

Reactions: Lumaceon

xXGleorXx

Jul 29, 2019
I did try replicating it, no luck I'm afraid.
Alright, well try reloading the game client and see if that fixes it. If not, you can always send me the world download and I can see if it shows on my end (and hopefully fix it).
I can't seem to replicate it either.

Also, can someone clarify the way to use the world machine I can't seem to get it to work

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
I can't seem to replicate it either.

Also, can someone clarify the way to use the world machine I can't seem to get it to work
It has no GUI at the moment and does nothing on it's own. Once you complete one of the quests that gets you a module for it, you just right-click the block with the module. You will have to add the modules in order; core, then mantle, then crust and so on.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

Beeboycubed

Jul 29, 2019
@tibbzeh That happens with Ex Nihilo, it isn't a big, just a troll. Anyway, I am loving the modpack. I might stream this as well. BTW, nice Glaceon pic, favorite Eeveelution

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
I got "Nice" Reward from a reward bag and it was empty. Troll or Bug? Just letting you know. Either way this is a well constructed pack and I am enjoying it very much! Thanks for the hard work.
I'd call it an "unintended feature" because I was considering to do it anyways. Thanks very much, glad you're enjoying it.

@tibbzeh That happens with Ex Nihilo, it isn't a big, just a troll. Anyway, I am loving the modpack. I might stream this as well. BTW, nice Glaceon pic, favorite Eeveelution
Glad you like the pack. Glaceon has always been my favorite Eeveelution, maybe even my favorite pokemon. It's very...cool. :cool:

Yes, I know that joke was awful.

Moumix

Jul 29, 2019
I just wanted to say that I really appreciate this pack, and that the idea is quite original!

Keep up the good work! ;)

Nostalgia Yugi

Jul 29, 2019
Have you planned on adding a public server for this modpack? It seems very fun, but alas my computer is complete dirt, and if a server would be running this, I know that I would be able to play it.

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
Have you planned on adding a public server for this modpack? It seems very fun, but alas my computer is complete dirt, and if a server would be running this, I know that I would be able to play it.
I'm afraid not. This isn't the kind of pack that would work too well with an official server, for a number of reasons. I hope you can find a way around the tech limitations though.