Whitelist Server [1.6.4] ArgentumCraft | DireWolf 1.0.7 - [16+][NEW WORLD][BOP][Mature Players][Great Community]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xplexy

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): I'm 15 but almost 16 i'm a mature player :)!
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Yes just started again so :)
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: IC2
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: Like about 3-4 years?
IGN (In Game Name): Xplexy
Anything comments or concerns?: No concerns or anything :) my skype name is : xplexy

darkone87

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 26
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Been Playing for about one year and a half.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Applyed Energystics
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: About 1 year
IGN (In Game Name):HellBorn87BC
Anything comments or concerns?: Are quarry's limited to a certain dimmension or max size allowed?

_R11_

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 18
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I've played direwolf20 (both 1.4 & 1.5), as well as unleashed of course.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: I really like messing around with buildcraft or Thermal Expansion
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: FTB/Modded minecraft for about 1 year, regular minecraft (if it's important) since alpha 1.2
IGN (In Game Name): _R11_
Anything comments or concerns?: Not really, this seems like an awesome server :D

TGK Member Jeroen

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with FTB and/or mods: i played a lot of direwolf20 and a few custom packs
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: a play a lot with computercraft and i know a bit about buildcraft and Thermal expension
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: for about a year now.
IGN (In Game Name): drolzak7
Anything comments or concerns?: no not really

pillyg

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 17
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I have played Unleashed, Ultimate, and Direwolf20
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Gregtech
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: 4 years Vanilla, 2 years FTB
IGN (In Game Name): pillyg
Anything comments or concerns?: no :)

TangentialThreat

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 25
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Extensive.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: I like turtles. Also, Thaumcraft.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: Oh, about a year.
IGN (In Game Name): TangentialThreat
Anything comments or concerns?: Looks like a solid server.

Joshua S

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 28
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Played Ultimate for a while and DW20 several versions ago
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: I really enjoyed playing with nuclear reactors and getting turtles to do what i want
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: ~ 1 year
IGN (In Game Name): Kitchen_Duty
Anything comments or concerns?: Currently a stay at home dad so i might have to AFK/not respond to chat for a bit
Age (16+): The majority of 17 years.
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I've played since the old Direwolf20 pack. Season 5, I believe. I do trains and magic.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Agh, that's a tough one. Its a close race between Railcraft and Thaumcraft.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: Modded Minecraft since Technic Pack for Minecraft 1.7 beta.
IGN (In Game Name): CommanderCortes
Anything comments or concerns?: No concerns, however I wish to bestow with a picture of a tortoise:
220px-IsaacSulcata.jpg
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I played on my brother's Ultimate server until he swapped it to Mindcrack in attempt to make it harder, got to quantum suit armor. Then he shut down the server. :(
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: IC2 and Thaumcraft (but really i like mixing them up)
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: about 2 years
IGN (In Game Name): thebadbishop
Anything comments or concerns?: I occasionally upload LP videos, but being a college student has made this difficult.

All 3 accepted. Sorry for the late reply. Also, Join the website to find out the IP address. (link in original post)[DOUBLEPOST=1385522322][/DOUBLEPOST]
Age (16+): 23
Experience with FTB and/or mods:I love the combination of mods in FTB, Ive gotten to midgame a few times before the server shut down, looking for a server i can fully explore FTB
What is your favorite mod in FTB?:Minefactory Reloaded
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: 2 years
IGN (In Game Name):SamuraiKatsu
Anything comments or concerns?:I perfer to go by Katsu
Age (16+): I'm 15 but almost 16 i'm a mature player :)!
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Yes just started again so :)
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: IC2
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: Like about 3-4 years?
IGN (In Game Name): Xplexy
Anything comments or concerns?: No concerns or anything :) my skype name is : xplexy
Age (16+): 26
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Been Playing for about one year and a half.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Applyed Energystics
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: About 1 year
IGN (In Game Name):HellBorn87BC
Anything comments or concerns?: Are quarry's limited to a certain dimmension or max size allowed?
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I've played direwolf20 (both 1.4 & 1.5), as well as unleashed of course.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: I really like messing around with buildcraft or Thermal Expansion
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: FTB/Modded minecraft for about 1 year, regular minecraft (if it's important) since alpha 1.2
IGN (In Game Name): _R11_
Anything comments or concerns?: Not really, this seems like an awesome server :D
Experience with FTB and/or mods: i played a lot of direwolf20 and a few custom packs
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: a play a lot with computercraft and i know a bit about buildcraft and Thermal expension
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: for about a year now.
IGN (In Game Name): drolzak7
Anything comments or concerns?: no not really
Age (16+): 17
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I have played Unleashed, Ultimate, and Direwolf20
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Gregtech
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: 4 years Vanilla, 2 years FTB
IGN (In Game Name): pillyg
Anything comments or concerns?: no :)
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Extensive.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: I like turtles. Also, Thaumcraft.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: Oh, about a year.
IGN (In Game Name): TangentialThreat
Anything comments or concerns?: Looks like a solid server.

All accepted. Sorry for the late reply. Also, Join the website to find out the IP address. (link in original post)

thebadbishop

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you!

i managed to log on and all seemed great, but there seemed to be some server-side lag causing fighting/mining to be impossible (IE punching a creature and it not registering for seconds). i thought it might have been due to the server not resetting for a while so i waited 5-6 hours and the same problem persisted.

ELgriton

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+):17
Experience with FTB and/or mods: High experience and knowledge with a good deal of the mods
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: A tie between ComputerCraft and Forestry probably
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: I started playing modded minecraft right around when Tekkit became the big thing
IGN (In Game Name): Elgriton
Anything comments or concerns?: None

JyrasiQ

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+):21
Experience with FTB and/or mods: 1 year
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: beeeeeeeeeeeeeees
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: a year
IGN (In Game Name):JyrasiQ
Anything comments or concerns?: just looking for a cool group of people to play with and show off awesome builds to

Joshua S

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+):21
Experience with FTB and/or mods: 1 year
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: beeeeeeeeeeeeeees
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: a year
IGN (In Game Name):JyrasiQ
Anything comments or concerns?: just looking for a cool group of people to play with and show off awesome builds to

I re-added ya! sorry about that!

Age (16+):17
Experience with FTB and/or mods: High experience and knowledge with a good deal of the mods
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: A tie between ComputerCraft and Forestry probably
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: I started playing modded minecraft right around when Tekkit became the big thing
IGN (In Game Name): Elgriton
Anything comments or concerns?: None
added.[DOUBLEPOST=1385669251][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank you!

i managed to log on and all seemed great, but there seemed to be some server-side lag causing fighting/mining to be impossible (IE punching a creature and it not registering for seconds). i thought it might have been due to the server not resetting for a while so i waited 5-6 hours and the same problem persisted.

That'll be fixed very soon! It's fixed temporarily right now, But we will be doubling our server specs here in a few hours :)

Sionyn

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Ftb unleashed with and withough gregtech for about 1 and a 1/2 years
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Stuck between Buildcraft, IC2 and MineFactory reloaded
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: About 1 and a 1/2 years
IGN (In Game Name): sionyn
Anything comments or concerns?: Not really, only that I'm looking forward in meeting the community

Joshua S

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Ftb unleashed with and withough gregtech for about 1 and a 1/2 years
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Stuck between Buildcraft, IC2 and MineFactory reloaded
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: About 1 and a 1/2 years
IGN (In Game Name): sionyn
Anything comments or concerns?: Not really, only that I'm looking forward in meeting the community
Accepted! Please join the wesbite, to obtain the IP!

Squirrellie

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 24
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Over a year with mods and about 5-6 months with ftb
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Bee's i know im weird like that :p
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: A year or so, i got bored with the vanilla minecraft and tried technic back in the day and have been hooked since
IGN (In Game Name): Chortnee
Anything comments or concerns?: Really want to join a tight knit whitelist community, been looking for a good server for awhile and the few i got into lagged to much for me to do anything. Hope to see you guys soon :D

Joshua S

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 24
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Over a year with mods and about 5-6 months with ftb
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Bee's i know im weird like that :p
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: A year or so, i got bored with the vanilla minecraft and tried technic back in the day and have been hooked since
IGN (In Game Name): Chortnee
Anything comments or concerns?: Really want to join a tight knit whitelist community, been looking for a good server for awhile and the few i got into lagged to much for me to do anything. Hope to see you guys soon :D
Accepted! Please join the website, to obtain the IP!

Status
Not open for further replies.