[1.5 and up]StellarCraft- Most of the FTB Mods (AND TE3!) on 1.6.4/1.5.2!

Shadowsilver

Jul 29, 2019
Glad you got something worked out, sorry that PytoHost didn't work. I've been having trouble contacting them recently as well, not sure what to do. I like the server I'm getting from them, so...

I liked the server too, especially their pricing. But as my server had been down for a week at the point of my cancellation, i can't really say i wasn't at least a little patient, more than the people who play on my server at least ^^.

I hope you're not having issues related to my case, as i did mention in one of the tickets where they kept trying to blame you for the problems that "the Stellarcraft dev have a server at yours, just like mine". Anyway, if you start to struggle with arguments or something related to that, it's easier to crash the server on purpose and get a readout from the crashlog there, than to blindly trust them when they say they have done it. The permgen error didn't generate a crash log, so when they said that they had already done it, and i couldn't see any difference on my servers behavior, i uploaded optifine to the mod folder to crash it for real, to make it generate a report where i could see if they had done what they said they did, or not.

But things are looking good on the VPS, slightly slower CPU and HDD, but it works at least, and i can do all the arguments i want by simply remote controling it with Teamviewer.
On that matter though, anyone who knows how to make it backup like every 24 hours maybe?.

KingRex1002

Jul 29, 2019
Which version of Optifine are you using?
I've found if i go anywhere above C6, my game crashes too, i think it's TCon that does it.
I've used C6 and C8. I've found that if I re-install R3.0.12, re-install R3.0.13 and then add OptiFine it fixes it for that launch. I'll try C5.

Harirson Grothoff

Jul 29, 2019
Just to let everyone know- I am aware that the FTB launcher now supports 1.6 and am working on getting it on there ASAP. I have messaged the private pack people- and haven't heard back yet.

Mr_Primax

Jul 29, 2019
If you still have problems with Optifine delete mods/1.6.4/WorldCore-universal-1.6.4-1.1.0.11.jar before you start.
It looks like BoP and Optifine isn´t friends at the moment ;(