[1.5 and up]StellarCraft- Most of the FTB Mods (AND TE3!) on 1.6.4/1.5.2!

Lirannl

Jul 29, 2019
If I'm not mistaken, azanor does give permission to FTB private packs, although no other platform is allowed

Harirson Grothoff

Jul 29, 2019
If I'm not mistaken, azanor does give permission to FTB private packs, although no other platform is allowed
If this were a private server pack, yes. This is a public/private pack, which is different. You are welcome to add Thaumcraft yourself, I use it myself and it fits in fine!

Lirannl

Jul 29, 2019
If this were a private server pack, yes. This is a public/private pack, which is different. You are welcome to add Thaumcraft yourself, I use it myself and it fits in fine!

How about including some config files so you can just drop the mod in and it will already be configured

Harirson Grothoff

Jul 29, 2019
Could you add optional config files on your website to switch gregtech to easy mode?
Actually, haven't used GregTech much- if I switch it to easy by default, would it affect current worlds? Then, people could switch it to hard if they preferred, I would provide a config for that.[DOUBLEPOST=1371704240][/DOUBLEPOST]
Actually, haven't used GregTech much- if I switch it to easy by default, would it affect current worlds? Then, people could switch it to hard if they preferred, I would provide a config for that.
*and when I say affect, I know it would switch them to easy, but would it affect items or blocks?

Ethan Adams

Jul 29, 2019
I think the only thing difference is crafting recipes and the mass fabricator instead of the matter fabricator. Also, while your at it, could you buff the spawn of the gems from gregtech? Redpower used to provide a huge amount of rubies and such but with it gone it's much harder.

stan2013

Jul 29, 2019
i get a error when i try to use the turtle mining programs direwolf has made on youtube(link:
)
i use 15 mining turtle's and 1 control turtle
this is the error log i get: http://pastebin.com/knYxzLzP
is this a issue with the pack or with the mod itself?

jamok

Jul 29, 2019
Just wondering if there is a way to get TreeCapitator to work with cherry trees?

Harirson Grothoff

Jul 29, 2019
Just wondering if there is a way to get TreeCapitator to work with cherry trees?
In the 2.2 update (which will be switched to recommended as soon as the FTB team gets to it), you can :)

If you want to switch now, just drop down where it says Recommended and choose 2.2. It's on 1.5.2, but will not break current worlds.

Reactions: jamok

Harirson Grothoff

Jul 29, 2019
2.2 Update is live. Changelog on website. The pack is now on 1.5.2, but it shouldn't break worlds. You can ignore the ID conflicts when starting your world back up.​

Fflippy

Jul 29, 2019
2.2 Update is live. Changelog on website. The pack is now on 1.5.2, but it shouldn't break worlds. You can ignore the ID conflicts when starting your world back up.​

Just a quick question, how do I fix the menu issue with Zan's minimap? Which configs need to be changed for the M key to work or can I just change Zan's config?

Harirson Grothoff

Jul 29, 2019
Just a quick question, how do I fix the menu issue with Zan's minimap? Which configs need to be changed for the M key to work or can I just change Zan's config?
Just change the minimap option key in the zan's config to something unused. I keep forgetting to change that with an update.

jamok

Jul 29, 2019
In the 2.2 update (which will be switched to recommended as soon as the FTB team gets to it), you can :)

If you want to switch now, just drop down where it says Recommended and choose 2.2. It's on 1.5.2, but will not break current worlds.

Thank you for the quick response. This and you are my favorite mod pack and mod packer. :)

Zenzar

Jul 29, 2019
Just to warn other people, when you update to 2.2.0 be very careful when you use a bucket on the enchanted water (the new water that can heal you), it crashed my world and it wont start back up.

Harirson Grothoff

Jul 29, 2019
Just to warn other people, when you update to 2.2.0 be very careful when you use a bucket on the enchanted water (the new water that can heal you), it crashed my world and it wont start back up.
I'll look into this.
RedLogic is in the pack, not planning to add a frames replacement right now.