[1.5 and up]StellarCraft- Most of the FTB Mods (AND TE3!) on 1.6.4/1.5.2!

Harirson Grothoff

Jul 29, 2019
THE 2.1.2 UPDATE IS LIVE!
-Update to Applied Energistics
-Added Extra Cells for Applied Energistics:
-Added MiscPeripherals
-Added ForgeBackup
-Fixed Biomes O' Plenty ID conflicts with Gregtech (will break some Biomes O' Plenty items (not blocks, so no worldgen issues)
-Stopped Factorization Silver from Generating
-Updated Tinker’s Construct to fix bug with Railcraft
-Updated Damage Indicators, just cause.
-Updated XACT to fix all older Java problems
-Updated MiscPeripheral IDs to fix problems

I still need to make proper configs for forestry backpacks and treecapitator to work with new stuff, that will come next week. If anyone has done this already, let me know. Enjoy! No more worldgen breaks should occur.

Nefroz

Jul 29, 2019
A few weeks ago I asked the Aether 2 devs on their facebook page if they intend on letting their mod be used in FTB packs, they said yea. Any chance it will see light in this pack if permission is given when its released?

Harirson Grothoff

Jul 29, 2019
A few weeks ago I asked the Aether 2 devs on their facebook page if they intend on letting their mod be used in FTB packs, they said yea. Any chance it will see light in this pack if permission is given when its released?
We'll see :)
For now, we have Mystcraft and Biomes O' Plenty for extra worlds...

Harirson Grothoff

Jul 29, 2019
True that Mystcraft is brilliant. Still exploring BoP, i've noticed a lack of IC2 rubber trees in the biomes then again maybe i'm just unlucky.
I found a rubber tree in some type of Jungle (didn't hit F3 to see what kind) today. But you are right, there does seem to be a bit of a lack.

Nefroz

Jul 29, 2019
Vanilla swamps usually have plenty, I find them more often in "tropical" biomes than others as far as vanilla/Betterbiomes goes.

samSTR

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I try to install this mod-pack via the FTB Launcher, its not working. From attempting to read the error log, I think its on forge's side, I'm probably wrong.

I have copied the .txt folder over to pastebin to save post room:
http://pastebin.com/VrSjW6i5

Thanks,
Sam

Harirson Grothoff

Jul 29, 2019
THE 2.1.3 UPDATE IS LIVE!
-Added Backpacks
-Added Xeno's Reliquary
-Fix Immibis Microblock Problem
-Change Railcraft I:block.hidden=473 to 0​
-Moved Zan's Minimap options key to L
-Backups are now 30min apart
-Still not 1.5.2, should be next release

I still need to make proper configs for forestry backpacks and treecapitator to work with new stuff, that will come next week- yeah, I know I said the same thing last week. If anyone has done this already, let me know. Enjoy!

Syrinori

Jul 29, 2019
Okay so I went in, changed the key, went in, didn't work. So eventually I figured, screw it, the waypoint key works, bind the waypoint key to the one that doesnt work, and bind menu. THAT didn't work and the waypoint key is still bound to what it was, What?

EDIT: Well apparently it is now, I'm utterly confused. What the heck. Now I don't even know *why* it's working. Weird.

That aside, thanks for the great pack.

Furfurfur2001

Jul 29, 2019
there needs to be a server for this, Im getting lonely in my SP World
:([DOUBLEPOST=1371501170][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW, which mod adds quarried stone, its cool looking

Harirson Grothoff

Jul 29, 2019
http://pastebin.com/168mDPB3

Here's a pastebin of my crash report.
I'm on a mac and did the software update for my computer.
All help would be much appreciated!

Okay. First of all, looks like a problem that could be fixed in the update I'm working on now. However, I noticed you are still on Java 6. Would you mind going to the java site and downloading Java 7? Macs don't automatically push this version.