[1.5 and up]StellarCraft- Most of the FTB Mods (AND TE3!) on 1.6.4/1.5.2!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Samuel Gross

Jul 29, 2019
I know, it's awesome! It's going to be in the 1.6.2 pack, instead of RedLogic since it supports Forge Multipart. Project Red is currently disabled due to 1.6.4 issues, but you can check out the beta SC builds for 1.6 here- Project Red should be added tomorrow: https://sites.google.com/site/stellarcraft3/downloads
though also can i use your html from your original stellarcraft page? I would use it for my own page. I am making my own modpack to put on the ftb launcher

Harirson Grothoff

Jul 29, 2019
though also can i use your html from your original stellarcraft page? I would use it for my own page. I am making my own modpack to put on the ftb launcher

I'm going to ask you to please not copy it. A: It's built in Google Sites and you would get some of the wrong code and B: I spent a good amount of time on some of it and I would like to keep it unique to StellarCraft.

ele360

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I noticed that there was no Thaumcraft due to lack of permissions. Would it be as simple as using the FTB edit modpack feature to readd Thaumcraft3 to my single player Stellarcraft modpack?

Harirson Grothoff

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I noticed that there was no Thaumcraft due to lack of permissions. Would it be as simple as using the FTB edit modpack feature to readd Thaumcraft3 to my single player Stellarcraft modpack?

Yup! That's what I do! You may need to mess with id configs... but I doubt it.

Desperer

Jul 29, 2019
Can you add configs for ThaumCraft 4/Thaumic Tinkerer 2? I'd love to play with those in a pack, and I can't seem to get them to work with StellarCraft.

Harirson Grothoff

Jul 29, 2019
Can you add configs for ThaumCraft 4/Thaumic Tinkerer 2? I'd love to play with those in a pack, and I can't seem to get them to work with StellarCraft.

I can- but I have other commitments at the current time, so it won't be for a few more days. If you manage to get them working, if you could send your configs, that would be great.

EDIT: Working on the Configs today

Harirson Grothoff

Jul 29, 2019
A server host that a friend has been using for quite a while, PytoHost, has been happy to set me up with a testing server for StellarCraft. Check them out if you need to set up a server, they have great prices... 1GB for $6 a month! http://pytohost.com/minecraft.php

Anyway... I don't want to advertise too much, I just am grateful for them helping us out!

Harirson Grothoff

Jul 29, 2019
With a lot of SC3 Betas to be released while I'm tweaking configs and getting ready for the final release- I'm not going to post here every single time we update... instead, if you are following development for 1.6.4 SC- follow us on Twitter to get updates.... twitter.com/stellarcraftmc

Harirson Grothoff

Jul 29, 2019
2.2.6 has been pushed and it includes the proper library files to stop startup crashes for new users. Thanks! If you need it right now, you can choose it from the version selector.

gabriele97

Jul 29, 2019
hi, I downloaded this modpack with FTB launcher but there is a problem: why I don't find farm machines of forestry such as Logger, Arboretum.. ?

Shadowsilver

Jul 29, 2019
Electro44 said:
Same here, "stellar" really suggests space travel

Just being curious, i tried adding Galacticraft to the beta10 pack. I had to sort out a few itemID conflicts, but basically got it working. I can't add galacticraft-planets though, which seems to be the addon for Mars. I basically got an error i don't know what is (i don't know java, at all xD)

Harirson Grothoff

Jul 29, 2019
hi, I downloaded this modpack with FTB launcher but there is a problem: why I don't find farm machines of forestry such as Logger, Arboretum.. ?

If I'm not mistaken... didn't Forestry remove these machines in favor of the new farms?
Just being curious, i tried adding Galacticraft to the beta10 pack. I had to sort out a few itemID conflicts, but basically got it working. I can't add galacticraft-planets though, which seems to be the addon for Mars. I basically got an error i don't know what is (i don't know java, at all xD)
Hmm I'll add that to my list to work on Compatibility with.