[1.5 and up]StellarCraft- Most of the FTB Mods (AND TE3!) on 1.6.4/1.5.2!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Harirson Grothoff

Jul 29, 2019
You can actually add Ars Magica now, Mithion changed the permissions required on the Ars Magica Minecraft Forums post, you can now use it in packs, as longs as you follow the conditions set here on the post

Thanks for letting me know! I'll look into it by default for 1.6- maybe I'll make it disabled (just like I'm going to do with MFR) by default next update.

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for letting me know! I'll look into it by default for 1.6- maybe I'll make it disabled (just like I'm going to do with MFR) by default next update.

Nice! :) I might play around with your modpack for a bit today, still haven't tried it yet but it looks good.

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019

Also, I think that Energy Manipulation may be a good idea, it adds a block which is similar to energy condensers from EE2 and also a flying ring that uses it's version of EMC to fly by charging an EV Battery, also the EV values are easily configurable.

TheRealMineAnPlay

Jul 29, 2019
I have 17 energy flow circuit and 20 superconductor and I only have wooden tools yes, berry bushes drop energy flow circuit and unnamed from biomes of plenty drop superconductor :)

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
I have 17 energy flow circuit and 20 superconductor and I only have wooden tools yes, berry bushes drop energy flow circuit and unnamed from biomes of plenty drop superconductor :)
Sounds like an ID mismatch, however, it may be on your end as I haven't seen anyone else saying this on this post.[DOUBLEPOST=1376912127][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ever considered Galacticraft? Every time I read the pack name it makes me think of space.
Same here, "stellar" really suggests space travel

Harirson Grothoff

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm, this is easily interchangeable in the config files, look under "WorldGen" in the configs and there should be some generate ore configs, set them to false if you don't want 'em to be generated

I have decided to keep ore gen as is for right now. I may tinker with it come 1.6

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
HATS! I'm gonna make my friend play this pack with me later today it's awesome. better not lag tho :p My friend can't even launch unleashed :D

Kreezxil

Jul 29, 2019
Neo did you get my request for Dartcraft? I posted it via your "suggest a mod" link on the main site.

CondeCero

Jul 29, 2019
For anyone who has a public server for SC- you can submit it to be on our official Servers page using the link at the bottom of this page:
https://sites.google.com/site/stellarcraft2/servers

We currently have 2 great servers listed there, and we would like more!

Thanks for that. (is not toooo great, but is working)[DOUBLEPOST=1379530878][/DOUBLEPOST]ahhh, btw, take a look on the

"YOGPSTOP'S MODS (QUARRYPLUS,TIMESOREFORGE,AND MORE...)"

I think is the next steep on the quarry thing

Harirson Grothoff

Jul 29, 2019
Neo did you get my request for Dartcraft? I posted it via your "suggest a mod" link on the main site.

Yup! I'm currently working on the 1.6 version of SC- so all mod suggestions are getting considered for it. Not quite sure about DartCraft...
Thanks for that. (is not toooo great, but is working)[DOUBLEPOST=1379530878][/DOUBLEPOST]ahhh, btw, take a look on the

"YOGPSTOP'S MODS (QUARRYPLUS,TIMESOREFORGE,AND MORE...)"

I think is the next steep on the quarry thing
However, this may be included already in 1.6 ;D

Harirson Grothoff

Jul 29, 2019