Private Pack [1.5.2] ZeroCraft - Moded Minecraft Survival

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

4 Mods will be added, 1 won't. What mods will be ADDED?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MoltenX

Jul 29, 2019
ZeroCraft - Moded Minecraft Survival​
Current mod pack version - 1.0.2​
Now with 15 slots!
Pack: Private Server Mod Pack​
Server Type: WHITELIST
New Applicarion Format​
==================​
1. My real name is .... (Your name in the real life !!! IF you want to share it !!!)​
2. I'm .... years old. (How old are you?)​
3. I've played FTB since .... (How long have you been playing FTB)​
4. ..... I have experience in FTB 1.5.2 ( Yes / No )​
5. I am going to play for approximately .... hours per day. (How many hours are you going to approximately play on the server)​
6. I have Twitter &/o Facebook &/o YouTube Channel and they are ...., ...., ...​
7. My E-Mail is .... / I don't have E-Mail.​
8. My skype is ... / I don't have Skype.​
9. My minecraft nickname is ....​
==================​
(On map restart / Probably) Future Mods
- Greg Tech -(Will be added)
- Extra Utils - (Will be added)
- Steve's Carts - (Will be added)
- Mo'Creatures - (Won't be added)
- Compact Solars - ( Will be added)
-- Power Conventers -- ( Will be added )
Server Properties​
- HARD MODE​
- Server Motd " ZeroCraft [FTB Moded Survival] "​
- Max Build Height 512 blocks​
- Whitelist ON​
- Max Players 15​
- Nether / The End Allowed​
- NPCs / Monsters / Animals spawning allowed​
- Texture Pack "BDCraft_FTB" !!! REQUIRES OPTIFINE !!!
Digger Age will be made, aswell as nexus following it. Automated mining machines like DW20's are NOT ALLOWED in the digger age, you will receive one when you are ready to build it.
More Info:​
- CreeperHost [24/7 Ender Dragon Plan to prevent from any type of lag]​
- No limitations (No limit of myst ages, no limit of quarry sizes, no limit of chunk loaders and stuff)​
- Slots: 5/15 (6/15)​
Disabled biomes:
-Dunes​
-Polar​
-Heatlands​
-Hot Springs ( The biome is still available in mystcraft ages, so don't worry too much ;) )​
-Volcano​
-Arctic​
Thank you for reading, MoltenX.​

Malexion

Jul 29, 2019
Application
Minecraft Username: Malexion
Skype: I have one which I can send in an e-mail reply, in addtion to TS3, mumble, raidcall(I highly recommend this option because it hosts similarly to skype with less bandwidth usage and its free http://www.raidcall.com/v7/index.html anyone who is allowed in can join the channel at anytime)
E-mail: [email protected]
FTB Experience: I have been playing on FTB, in such packs as direwolf20, ultimate and new world since February of this year, from which I came from Technic.
FTB Beta Experience: I have been playing with the mods on the FTB beta servers since the release of the 0.5 pack and even longer due to the new world pack having a few of the mods in 1.5.2 before the release of the beta. The only mod I have no experience with in 1.5.2 is gregtech but I usually get by without it.

Listed below in suggestions I have a few other mods listed that I have had experience with and had fun with in 1.5.2

A few suggestions
In the list of mods you may want to change "Mod Offer" to "Mod Author" in the title heading.

Also why is the Hot Springs biome disabled out of curiosity? They still are generated underground and in mystic groves even if the biome is disabled I believe I usually find them deep under lava pools and it other random locations.;)

Also mods to consider:
-Thaumic Tinkerer
-Traincraft (It plays well with Railcraft and pairs up nicely with Steve's Carts it even connects into IC2 for electric trains)
-Chisel & Jammy furniture if you like making decorative things
-MFFS 3.0 by Calclavia
-Ars Magica (Some people consider it makes some things too easy though, the spells are quite fun)
-Tinkerers construct dev version with drawbridge block and backpacks, only if you didn't have it already

MoltenX

Jul 29, 2019
Application
Minecraft Username: Malexion
Skype: I have one which I can send in an e-mail reply, in addtion to TS3, mumble, raidcall(I highly recommend this option because it hosts similarly to skype with less bandwidth usage and its free http://www.raidcall.com/v7/index.html anyone who is allowed in can join the channel at anytime)
FTB Experience: I have been playing on FTB, in such packs as direwolf20, ultimate and new world since February of this year, from which I came from Technic.
FTB Beta Experience: I have been playing with the mods on the FTB beta servers since the release of the 0.5 pack and even longer due to the new world pack having a few of the mods in 1.5.2 before the release of the beta. The only mod I have no experience with in 1.5.2 is gregtech but I usually get by without it.

Listed below in suggestions I have a few other mods listed that I have had experience with and had fun with in 1.5.2

A few suggestions
In the list of mods you may want to change "Mod Offer" to "Mod Author" in the title heading.

Also why is the Hot Springs biome disabled out of curiosity? They still are generated underground and in mystic groves even if the biome is disabled I believe I usually find them deep under lava pools and it other random locations.;)

Also mods to consider:
-Thaumic Tinkerer
-Traincraft (It plays well with Railcraft and pairs up nicely with Steve's Carts it even connects into IC2 for electric trains)
-Chisel & Jammy furniture if you like making decorative things
-MFFS 3.0 by Calclavia
-Ars Magica (Some people consider it makes some things too easy though, the spells are quite fun)
-Tinkerers construct dev version with drawbridge block and backpacks, only if you didn't have it already
I will take few of your suggestions, and TC is with the dev build ;) Also I've been told about MFFS by Calclavia and in future update it will be added. Also the furniture mods will cause some issues with 3 future mods (mostly Greg Tech), tested before... 2/3 minutes. Thanks for the suggestions :), you will receive E-Mail soon.

Abuk

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Nickname: Abuki
FTB Experience: I'm playing on FTB since first beta pack
FTB Beta 1.5.2: I was not playing on FTB Modpack 1.5.2 because i was playing on servers with custom packs, but i think it's the same thing.

MoltenX

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Nickname: Abuki
FTB Experience: I'm playing on FTB since first beta pack
FTB Beta 1.5.2: I was not playing on FTB Modpack 1.5.2 because i was playing on servers with custom packs, but i think it's the same thing.
Application reviewed.

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
1. My real name is Tyler
2. I'm 21 years old.
3. I've played FTB since 1.0.1 Ultimate
4. No, I do not have experience in FTB 1.5.2, it just came out recently- and the server I currently play on is using the old 1.4.7 Ultima pack
5.I play varying on the fun I have on the server- if I enjoy it... God I need a life... 7+ Hrs, otherwise I always check for updates.
6. I do NOT use multimedia websites- I only use Skype / Teamspeak / VoIC programs.

MoltenX

Jul 29, 2019
1. My real name is Tyler
2. I'm 21 years old.
3. I've played FTB since 1.0.1 Ultimate
4. No, I do not have experience in FTB 1.5.2, it just came out recently- and the server I currently play on is using the old 1.4.7 Ultima pack
5.I play varying on the fun I have on the server- if I enjoy it... God I need a life... 7+ Hrs, otherwise I always check for updates.
6. I do NOT use multimedia websites- I only use Skype / Teamspeak / VoIC programs.
I would like to know your skype, or add me if you want - echo_998 .

ivan123rox

Jul 29, 2019
1. My real name is Ivan
2. I'm 17 years old
3. I've played FTB for about 6 months
4. Ive played around with FTB 1.5.2 so i have bit of experiance
5. I am going to play for approximately 6-8 hours per day.
6. My twitter is barylko_ivan
7. My E-Mail is [email protected]
8. My skype is ivanbarylko

MoltenX

Jul 29, 2019
1. My real name is Ivan
2. I'm 17 years old
3. I've played FTB for about 6 months
4. Ive played around with FTB 1.5.2 so i have bit of experiance
5. I am going to play for approximately 6-8 hours per day.
6. My twitter is barylko_ivan
7. My E-Mail is [email protected]
8. My skype is ivanbarylko
In my list when I get back from my vacation.

MoltenX

Jul 29, 2019
Added Update Notes to the thread, and the mod pack was changed to version 1.0.2 ( Final for 1.X )

IceReaper898

Jul 29, 2019
==================
1. My Name: Josh
2. Age: 16
3. Experience: I've been using the mods in FTB before it was released
4. Experience continued: Yes I have experience with 1.5.2
5. Time: Probably a few hours per day
7. Email: [email protected]
8. Skype: IceReaper898
9. Minecraft Name: IceReaper898
==================

ravenguy

Jul 29, 2019
==================
1. I don't want to say my real name
2. I'm 13 years old
3. I've played FTB since I was about 11 or 12
4. Yes, I have experience in FTB 1.5.2
5. I am going to play whenever I have some time, I have school :p
6. I wis I had a Twitter &/o Facebook &/o YouTube Channel
7. I don't have E-Mail.
8. I don't have Skype.
9. My minecraft nickname is in my signature (Fanta_Manta)
==================