[1.5.2] HappyDiggers RPG ModPack

xbony2

WikiWorker
Wiki Staff
FTB Mod Dev
Jul 3, 2013
America
ftb.gamepedia.com
Updating the pack and fixing known bugs is taking a bit longer then expected. In the mean time I'd like to post this PM I got from InfiniteSoul. He made a server version for the HappyDiggers RPG pack. I haven't tested it yet, and can't promise how well it works so use it at your own risk ;)
We'll try to release an "official" server version of HappyDiggers RPG on the FTB launcher soon.
Cool. Anyone going to be hosting a server?

Also, any new mods being added in the next version? I'm kinda curious.

InsaneJ

Jul 29, 2019

I'm planning on hosting a public server for the HappyDiggers RPG pack. Marius is currently researching ways to protect against grief(ers) and on how to rollback any damage. With bukkit this is easy with plugins like Minebans and CoreProtect.

Forge Essentials has some basic tools. And there's ForgeBukkit / BukkitForge or something like that which enables you to run bukkit plugins on a forge server but I'm not sure how well that works.

Once all the major plugins have moved to 1.6 we'll update the pack as well :)

Marius49

Jul 29, 2019

Yep, there will be several mods that will change a few game mechanics here and there but need to see if they will also work on the server side. That's why I want to get an official server working for the current version so we can see in the future which mods work with server and which don't. Let's hope we won't encounter any of those mods in the new version.

Marius49

Jul 29, 2019
The 1.2.3 update has been submitted and will come up the launcher in a few days hopefully.
Here is what the new update will offer:
-Added the Aether 2 mod
-Added Better Breeding mod
-Added Dimensional Doors mod
-Added Minepainter mod
-Added ProjectZulu mod
-Added the Thirst Mod
-Added Aquaculture mod
-Added Natura mod
-Updated Colorful Armor to 1.4
-Got a working Server for 1.2.3

The official server will also come on these days for people to play and test all kind of stuff before it will go up the launcher.
You might also think why did the mod pack go directly to 1.2.3. That's because the other versions were still in the work, and each added more great mods; so the last update was 1.2.3 and merged all the work into this change-log.
If you guys have any more suggestions about what mods we should add in the next version don't forget to leave a small comment and link to the mod! :D

xbony2

WikiWorker
Wiki Staff
FTB Mod Dev
Jul 3, 2013
America
ftb.gamepedia.com
The 1.2.3 update has been submitted and will come up the launcher in a few days hopefully.
Here is what the new update will offer:
-Added the Aether 2 mod
-Added Better Breeding mod
-Added Dimensional Doors mod
-Added Minepainter mod
-Added ProjectZulu mod
-Added the Thirst Mod
-Added Aquaculture mod
-Added Natura mod
-Updated Colorful Armor to 1.4
-Got a working Server for 1.2.3

The official server will also come on these days for people to play and test all kind of stuff before it will go up the launcher.
You might also think why did the mod pack go directly to 1.2.3. That's because the other versions were still in the work, and each added more great mods; so the last update was 1.2.3 and merged all the work into this change-log.
If you guys have any more suggestions about what mods we should add in the next version don't forget to leave a small comment and link to the mod! :D
The problem with aether II is the fact it may have a chance of being stuck in 1.5 and not updating. Hopefully that will not happen, but it is possible, unfortunately like aether I.

Marius49

Jul 29, 2019
By the way, could tinker's construct be added or is that a bad idea?

I think Tinker's Construct might fit well with the theme. I find it more of a classic type to create your tools similar to the system from games like Skyrim where you go to the blacksmith and do your thing. So I will see what I can do about it. :)

fifthsun

Jul 29, 2019
Just wanted to say thanks for this awesome modpack. It has a great blend of rpg and building features without feeling overly complex. I've been looking for something like this for while. Thanks all. :)

xbony2

WikiWorker
Wiki Staff
FTB Mod Dev
Jul 3, 2013
America
ftb.gamepedia.com
This could be a problem:
Minecraft has crashed!
----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Failed to start game

A full error report has been saved to /Users/alexanderrutchka/Desktop/HappyDiggers/minecraft/crash-reports/crash-2013-08-21_11.33.42-client.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash :(

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 5d6f94c2 --------
Full report at:
/Users/alexanderrutchka/Desktop/HappyDiggers/minecraft/crash-reports/crash-2013-08-21_11.33.42-client.txt
Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!

Generated 8/21/13 11:33 AM

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.5.2
Operating System: Mac OS X (x86_64) version 10.6.8
Java Version: 1.6.0_51, Apple Inc.
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Apple Inc.
Memory: 141463688 bytes (134 MB) / 266272768 bytes (253 MB) up to 3753771008 bytes (3579 MB)
JVM Flags: 8 total; -Xms256M -Xmx3584M -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:+AggressiveOpts -XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled -XX:permSize=128m -XX:permSize=128m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v7.51 FML v5.2.23.738 Minecraft Forge 7.8.1.738 Feed The Beast Mod Pack 60 mods loaded, 60 mods active
mcp{7.51} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
FML{5.2.23.738} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Forge{7.8.1.738} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
CodeChickenCore{0.8.6.6} [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
NotEnoughItems{1.5.2.12} [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
playercoreapi{0.1} [PlayerCoreAPI] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
QuiverMod{1.3.1} [QuiverMod] (Better Bows 1.4 for 1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
mod_ZanMinimap{0.9.4} [mod_ZanMinimap] (ZansMinimap1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
DynamicLights{1.2.1} [Dynamic Lights] (DynamicLights_1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
DynamicLights_onFire{1.0.2} [Dynamic Lights on burning] (DynamicLights_1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
DynamicLights_creepers{1.0.2} [Dynamic Lights on Creepers] (DynamicLights_1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
DynamicLights_dropItems{1.0.4} [Dynamic Lights on ItemEntities] (DynamicLights_1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
DynamicLights_mobEquipment{1.0.0} [Dynamic Lights on Mob Equipment] (DynamicLights_1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
DynamicLights_flameArrows{1.0.0} [Dynamic Lights on Flame enchanted Arrows] (DynamicLights_1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
DynamicLights_otherPlayers{1.0.4} [Dynamic Lights Other Player Light] (DynamicLights_1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
DynamicLights_thePlayer{1.0.6} [Dynamic Lights Player Light] (DynamicLights_1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
DamageIndicatorsMod{2.7.0.1} [Damage Indicators] (1.5.2 DamageIndicators v2.7.0.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
jammyfurniture{4.4} [Jammy Furniture Mod] (1.5.2_Jammy_Furniture_Mod_V4.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
mod_AnimalBikes{1.0} [mod_AnimalBikes] (AnimalBikes_Modloader_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Aquaculture{1.2.0} [Aquaculture] (Aquaculture_1.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Breeds{1.5.1 v2.0} [ModBreeds] (Better Breeding 1.5.2 v4.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
BiblioCraft{1.3.1} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.3.1].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Natura{2.1.5} [Natura] (Natura_1.5.1_2.1.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
BiomesOPlenty{0.5.5} [Biomes O' Plenty] (Biomes-O-Plenty-0.5.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Colorful_Armor{1.4} [Colorful Armor] (Colorful_Armor_1.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
CustomNpcs{0.8} [CustomNpcs] (CustomNPCs_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
DimDoors{1.5.2R1.4.1RC1} [Dimensional Doors] (DimensionalDoors-1.5.2R1.4.1RC1-194.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
DungeonMobs{2.6.0} [Dungeon Mobs] (Dungeon Mobs v2.6.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
GP{1.4} [Gems+] (GemsPlus Forge 1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
InfernalMobs{1.3.0} [Infernal Mobs] (InfernalMobs_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
inventorytweaks{1.54b} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.54b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Wuppy29_Koi{1.10.1} [Koi] (Koi 1.10.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Natura|CompatMineFactoryReloaded{0.1} [Natura compat: MFR] (Natura_1.5.1_2.1.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
PamWeeeFlowers{1.1} [Pam's Weee! Flowers] (Pam's Weee Flowers 1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
PetBat{1.1.9} [Pet Bat] (PetBat_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
ProjectZulu|Core{1.0.4.11} [Project Zulu Core] (ProjectZuluCompletev1.0.4.11.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
ProjectZulu|Blocks{1.0.4.11} [Project Zulu Block and Items] (ProjectZuluCompletev1.0.4.11.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
ProjectZulu|Dungeon{1.0.4.11} [Project Zulu Mobs] (ProjectZuluCompletev1.0.4.11.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
ProjectZulu|Mobs{1.0.4.11} [Project Zulu Mobs] (ProjectZuluCompletev1.0.4.11.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
ProjectZulu|World{1.0.4.11} [Project Zulu World] (ProjectZuluCompletev1.0.4.11.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
RopesPlus{1.4.0} [Ropes+] (RopePlus_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
RPGInventoryMod{1.5.1 8.4} [RPG Inventory Mod] (Rpg Inventory 1.5.2 v1.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
RPGMS{RpgInv8.4} [RpgInv Mage Addon] (Rpg Inventory 1.5.2 v1.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
RPGPlusPlus{RpgInv8.4} [Subarakis RPG++ mod] (Rpg Inventory 1.5.2 v1.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
RPGRB{RpgInv8.4} [Rogue and BeastMaster Patch] (Rpg Inventory 1.5.2 v1.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
VanillaShields{RpgInv8.4} [Vanilla Shields Mod] (Rpg Inventory 1.5.2 v1.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
mod_SmartMoving{13.9.1} [Smart Moving] (Smart Moving Universal for ModLoader or Minecraft Forge or MCPC+.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
mod_SmartRender{1.1} [Smart Render] (Smart Moving Universal for ModLoader or Minecraft Forge or MCPC+.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
TwitchTVIRCMod{2.9} [TwitchTV IRC Mod] (TwitchTV Mod v2.9 For Minecraft 1.5 and UP.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Onerics-MNC{1.8.2} [The Ultimate Nether Mod] (Ultimate-Nether_MC-1.5.2_Mod-1.8.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored
AS_UpdateCheck{1.0.8} [AtomicStryker Update Check Mod] (UpdateCheckerMod_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Aether II{Alpha v1.0.1} [Aether II] (aether_1.5.2_1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MainMenuAPI{1.0.0} [Main Menu API] (aether_1.5.2_1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Backpack{1.9.11} [Backpack] (backpack-1.9.11-1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Chisel{1.4.4} [Chisel] (chisel-1.5.2-1.4.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
enhancedportals{2.1.2} [Enhanced Portals] (enhanced-portals_2.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
mod_MAtmos{r24 for 1.5.2} [mod_MAtmos] (matmos_packaged.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
mod_MinePainter{0.1.4} [MinePainter] (minepainter-build25-0606.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
ThirstMod{1.6.7} [Thirst mod] (thirstmod-1.6.7.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
mod_MorePlayerModels{More Player Models} [mod_MorePlayerModels] (MorePlayerModels_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
LWJGL: 2.4.2
OpenGL: Intel GMA X3100 OpenGL Engine GL version 2.0 APPLE-1.6.36, Intel Inc.
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Texture Pack: Default
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

java.lang.RuntimeException: Duplicate stat id: "Unknown stat" and "achievement.enterTheNether" at id 5244893
at net.minecraft.stats.StatBase.func_75971_g(SourceFile:32)
at net.minecraft.stats.Achievement.func_75985_c(SourceFile:51)
at Oneric.MNC.common.MNCAchievements.<init>(MNCAchievements.java:21)
at Oneric.MNC.common.mod_netherbr.load(mod_netherbr.java:377)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:494)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:192)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:172)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:103)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:691)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:213)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:448)
at net.minecraft.client.MinecraftAppletImpl.func_71384_a(SourceFile:56)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:733)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)
--- END ERROR REPORT e28b3eff ----------
I think I need to change the achievement ID or so if it is possible to disable it. I'ma go mess with that.

Edit: LOL! ": P" turned into ":p" in the crash report. That's cool.

I disabled it and now it's fine. Cool beans.

InsaneJ

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the report :)
It should have been disabled already. I'll tell Marius to make sure the Ultimate Nether achievements are disabled in the next update.

Also, you really should consider updating your Java. Running Java 6 (1.6) is asking for trouble.

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
Yeh I just had a quick look over that too, and ultimate nether can't register the achievements correctly by the looks of it

InsaneJ

Jul 29, 2019
For now you can change the Ultimate Nether config. Look in config\Onerics-MNC.cfg and change:
B:enableAchievements=true to false

Elit3d

Jul 29, 2019
I got killed by a cockatrice and when I got back to my things, my stuff weren't on the floor? how do I fix this? And I know it wasnt the timer because I died close to my bed. Also what mod is the cockatrice from?

InsaneJ

Jul 29, 2019
They're from the Aether mod and they are pretty mean mobs.
Cockatrices shoot poison darts originating from above their body, which can travel about 8 blocks. Darts inflict 1 heart of damage and poison immediately takes away an additional half a heart. The poison by itself takes away 5 hearts in all over the course of 30 seconds. The interval between incurring damage is about 3 seconds. While you are poisoned, your vision is shaded purple, and your body will move on its own, though you still maintain some control
Read all about it here:
The Aether Minecraft Wiki - Cockatrice

As for your stuff disappearing, I don't why that happened. There are many reasons this could happen though. And it always sucks when it happens :/ Best thing to do is to never have stuff on you that you're not using at that time and that you don't want to loose.

Elit3d

Jul 29, 2019
ut
They're from the Aether mod and they are pretty mean mobs.

Read all about it here:
The Aether Minecraft Wiki - Cockatrice

As for your stuff disappearing, I don't why that happened. There are many reasons this could happen though. And it always sucks when it happens :/ Best thing to do is to never have stuff on you that you're not using at that time and that you don't want to loose.

It was a different cockatrice from the overworld

Elit3d

Jul 29, 2019
Theres a bug with the Aether II the whale's are really fast and small and kill me very quickly

Marius49

Jul 29, 2019
I'm back now guys! Sorry if I couldn't respond to all those posts, I've been away in a trip without any access to the internet (thing I didn't really expect). Now that I'm back I will continue working on the new stuff that's coming and testing more stuff on the server. Some good news might be that I got a good progress on the new version before I left and tested some server features with InsaneJ. So far the server seems to have some elements that will crash the server if you're running on linux :(. Tho there might be a way to fix that so we shall see. :)

Elit3d

Jul 29, 2019
I'm back now guys! Sorry if I couldn't respond to all those posts, I've been away in a trip without any access to the internet (thing I didn't really expect). Now that I'm back I will continue working on the new stuff that's coming and testing more stuff on the server. Some good news might be that I got a good progress on the new version before I left and tested some server features with InsaneJ. So far the server seems to have some elements that will crash the server if you're running on linux :(. Tho there might be a way to fix that so we shall see. :)

please fix aether II the whales are buggy and really fast and instakill me