Casual Server 1.5.1 Private Server | New World 4/26 | Mo Creatures, TConstruct, ArsMagica | Challenging Difficulty

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

anagran

Jul 29, 2019
Greetings Minecrafters!

Brand new world beginning 4/26!

Are you ready for an AWESOME casual server!? I know we are excited to get started!

We are again looking for some more people to join our community. We've had some people come and go through our last world and we've ended up with some cool people that have hung around, and now we're looking for a few more!

We have just launched a new website/forums so that we can communicate better with our members.

Forums URL: Corvus Guild Forums

On the website, you'll see a little more information about us and what we're looking for as well as information about our server and our mod list.

Our mod list is most similar to the Ultimate Pack, but everything has been updated to 1.5.1 and we've added quite a few more awesome mods including Tinkers Construct and Ars Magica.

The new server will be launching around 5-6PM GMT-6 so if you're interested in joining us on launch, hit up our website and click the chat tab and come chat with us in IRC!

Thanks for reading!

-Corvus Team

anagran

Jul 29, 2019
Update: We could not wait any longer! We have decided to finalize mods for now and start early for 1.4.7. We started just last night 3/26/13 and we're still looking for some more cool folks to come play with us! Our intentions are to upgrade to 1.5.1 as soon as most of our mods are capable and we are comfortable that we can upgrade our world. We are happy to accept suggestions for mods that we don't currently have that do not affect world gen.

Come join us and give us your feedback! Look forward to seeing you in game!

Best way to contact us is via IRC. Don't be shy, if someone doesn't reply to you immediately we will definitely get with you and chat ASAP!

As always thanks for looking,

Anagran

Morverzhus

Jul 29, 2019
This sounds like what I'm looking for. If you're still looking for a few members I'd be more than interested in joining, my girlfriend as well. I'll contact you or someone on the IRC tomorrow (or.. later today?) as it's currently late considering the timezone you mentioned.

Bit of info,
Timezone: GMT -5

anagran

Jul 29, 2019
New world beginning 4/26! Don't let the lack of people in IRC deter you. Most of our users don't frequent IRC and we all work during the day so its usually quiet. Come in and chat with us anyways, we're always looking for cool new people!

anagran

Jul 29, 2019
Best method is to just say hey in IRC. As long as its within reasonable hours someone should be around to chat with ya!