[1.4.7] Xp Enchanting Turtle And Melee Turtle!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Do you like the xp enchanting turtle and melee turtle?

• Total voters

Killer5252

Jul 29, 2019
[1.4.7] Xp Enchanting Turtle And Melee Turtle!
Hello people of the FTB community, I would like to present you, Our Xp Enchanting Turtle And Melee Turtle,​
So me and a friend decided to add a xp turtle to our mod grinder, We searched everywhere to find one but We didnt succeed D:​
Instead, Me and a friend decided to write our own script for a XP/melee turtle.​
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Xp Enchanting Turtle
This is how the set should look:
4TAvRzU.png
Items Needed:
1. Xp Turtle​
2. 2 Chests​
3. 2 Monitors ( Regular or Advanced Dose not matter)​
4. Books​
Set Up
1. Place The Xp Turtle 1 block above ground​
2. Place 1 chest above and below the xp turtle​
(and put some books into the top chest of the turtle)​
3. Place 2 monitors on the left side of the turtle​
(If you know how to code lua, You are more welcome to change the monitor sides)​
4.Then go into the xp turtle and paste this in: pastebin get pB1ZXXr0 xpturtle
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Melee Turtle(s)
Melee Turtle Setup:​
c1rxxsy.png
Things you will need:
1. 1-6 melee turtles​
2. 1-6 chests or transposers​
2.And the code​
Setup:
1. Place the 1-6 turtles like you see in the picture above​
2.Then put a chest under the turtle as seen here:​
rtJXe7G.png
(The code for the melee turtle allows the top turtle to take whatever drops it gets and drops it into the turtle under it.​
The bottom turtle drops the items on the transposer or in a chest.)​
3. Last but not least the code​
Paste This into the turtle: pastebin get y7yWKXxs attack
There you have it, Our Xp Enchanting Turtle And Melee Turtle​
Enjoy!

Contact Info:

Reactions: PeggleFrank

kenzishi

Jul 29, 2019
im getting xpturtle:3: attempt to index ? (a nil value) when i run this what am i getting wrong?