[1.4.7][FORGE][SMP] KumaCredits | Credit based command shops

HerbertIzMe

Jul 29, 2019
KumaCredits

Description:
KumaCredits is a server sided mod that allows the owner of the server to setup credit based command shops. This allows easier setup of donation packages, good deed packages, or a way for your players to exchange stuff for credits. This is a Beta mod that is still in production. This mod was developed entirely by me, and is my introductory mod into MineCraft modding. This mod is completely flat file based, so requires no dependencies besides forge and your hard disk space. This mod is setup for server side only, this mod will not work client side, infact it doesn't even load.​

Usage:
Credits:​
Code:
[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Users:[/CENTER]
[CENTER]/credits - Gets the users amount of credits[/CENTER]
[CENTER] [/CENTER]
[CENTER] [/CENTER]
[CENTER]Ops:[/CENTER]
[CENTER]/credits set <name> <amount> - Set the users amount of credits[/CENTER]
[CENTER]/credits add <name> <amount> - Adds to the users amount of credits[/CENTER]
[CENTER]/credits remove <name> <amount> - Remove from the users amount of credits[/CENTER]
[CENTER]

Shop:​
Code:
[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Users:[/CENTER]
[CENTER]/shop list - Gives a list of all available packages and their costs.[/CENTER]
[CENTER]/shop pack <name> - Gives a summary of what is included in the package.[/CENTER]
[CENTER]/shop pack <name> buy - Purchases that package.[/CENTER]
[CENTER] [/CENTER]
[CENTER] [/CENTER]
[CENTER]Ops:[/CENTER]
[CENTER]/shop create <name> <cost> - Creates a shop with that name and cost[/CENTER]
[CENTER]/shop additem <name> <item> <amount - Adds item to an existing shop[/CENTER]
[CENTER]/shop remove <name> - Removes a pack (Not a method for items yet)[/CENTER]
[CENTER]/shop setcost <name> <cost> - Sets a cost of an existing pack.[/CENTER]
[CENTER]

Download:

Installation:
To install this mod, just place the whole ZIP file into your ./mods/ folder. This mod does require forge!​

Bugs:
If you find any bugs or anything wrong with the mod, please contact me ASAP and we will work together to fix. Please note the mod is currently in beta and is prone to issues.​

No known bugs yet.​

Buy me a beer?

skalleno

Jul 29, 2019
A great idea, is there a way to run admin shops, and do i need to setup some permissions to do this?

HerbertIzMe

Jul 29, 2019
Permissions are all or nothing OP or not.

Op can access the administration commands, where players can access:
/shop pack [buy]
/shop list

/credits

There is no permissions needed, only op can setup shops.