1.4.7 compatibility

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Sphinx2k

Jul 29, 2019
Hallo,
i like to upgrade our server to the new released 1.4.7. Most mods should work as far as i know. But before testing it out myself or putting it on the life server i wan't to ask if someone encountered bugs when updating to the newest version.

Btw. the forge version for 1.4.7 fixes the Mystcraft portals, Forestry in the new version is written for 1.4.7 (maybe working on 1.4.6). So i like to upgrade sooner than later.

Gr3n

Jul 29, 2019
In theory it should be fully compatible with 1.4.7 as 1.4.7 changed so little that the only file that changed was qz.class, and as far as I know none of the mods change that one. But so little was changed the only point for updating would be for if you want to use dispensers a lot and don't want the crashes from arrows. 1.4.6 and 1.4.7 are backwards compatible as well.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
so tank carts going through myst portals won't crash my game? WIN! (chunk loaders don't seem to work, and world anchors need to be "kickstarted" after a server restart)

Sphinx2k

Jul 29, 2019
Ok then i will wait till tomorrow and if i don't hear anything bad by then I will update.