[1.4.6] TMCraft PvE Community Server[WL][Mindcrack]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Zobota

Jul 29, 2019
Me neither but themasterpotato is already playing on your server for a week already and i wanted to play with him also with mdtank2 :C

Sabi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sabi1998
Banned?: no
I am tired of playing on single player worlds so i want to try out server.

Zobota

Jul 29, 2019
mdtank2, Whitelisted and server went down for some reason, it's back.
Are you still working on it or am i invisible? You have whitelisted 2 of my friends already Themasterpotato and Mdtank2 and i am still being left out, so il re apply again since you are accepting whitelist applications again.

Minecraft Name: Zobota
Age&Location: 19 Netherland
Have you ever been banned from a server: No, as far as i know.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: To play with my friends (themasterpotato and mdtank2) and to have fun.

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Are you still working on it or am i invisible? You have whitelisted 2 of my friends already Themasterpotato and Mdtank2 and i am still being left out, so il re apply again since you are accepting whitelist applications again.

Minecraft Name: Zobota
Age&Location: 19 Netherland
Have you ever been banned from a server: No, as far as i know.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: To play with my friends (themasterpotato and mdtank2) and to have fun.
It's fixed.

jayjay

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: tapercrazy_jay
Age&Location: 23 uk
Have you ever been banned from a server: Nope
Why would you like to play TMCraft: to meet new people n hav a gd fun time building helping or just giving support to others if need

FtBTimeX

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah helloie there. For the sake of it, just as you know; I got this account from a competition my friend held because he was getting tired of minecraft. The name is pretty, yeah let's say ''pretty''.

Let's go:
Minecraft Name: nIKOLiiiiii
Yeah pretty right? 6 i's FYI.
Age and Location: I'm 14 and from Norway.
Have you ever been banned from a server: No I've not. However, the account has.
Why would like to play TMCraft: To discover FtB without getting griefed. It'd be a nice experience playing with nice and mature people. You see I'm 14, I'll try to act like a 18. (been accused for lying about my age on another servers)

I hope you choose me, thank you and have a good day. :)

FtBTimeX

Jul 29, 2019
I forgot to tell. I find it very important: I've not been let on any whitelisted server yet, because of the 4 bans on MCBANS like 10 months ago, I understand if you don't trust me, but as said in my comment up there. / It was still my friends account.

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
I forgot to tell. I find it very important: I've not been let on any whitelisted server yet, because of the 4 bans on MCBANS like 10 months ago, I understand if you don't trust me, but as said in my comment up there. / It was still my friends account.
nIKOLiiiiii, Your honesty has done you well, Whitelisted.

Flugeiden

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: flugeiden​
Age&Location: 19, Norway​
Have you ever been banned from a server: Haven't been banned, and I'd like to keep it that way​
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I don't like playing alone. Gets boring after a while​

iConi404

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application
Minecraft Name: iConiCz
Age&Location: 23, Norway
Have you ever been banned from a server: No, none at all.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: To play with a group of people rather than playing SSP, and hopefully take part in a creative community.

Yooman117

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: yooman117
Age&Location: 20 USA
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) Not that I know of.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) I'm looking for a server to set roots on and have fun with. Just bouncing around submitting aps

Kyre10

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Kyre10

Have you ever been banned from a server: No, I have never been banned from a server.​
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I have been playing a lot of single player and realized I would have much more fun playing on a SMP server rather than on my own. I have a bit of experience with FTB and think I would make a great contribution to the sever. Also one of my friends, Mrboomx, is already on the server​

Justajoker

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Justajoker
Age&Location: 16, Usa
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) I haven't but it might say that I have been. I can get on that server though it's weird cause I never even played on that server so I'm not sure why I was "Banned".
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I'd like to join TMCraft because it seems like a server with a good community which is what I'm looking for. I want to make friends on the server and learn more about feed the beast and I think this server is great for that!