[1.4.6] TMCraft PvE Community Server[WL][Mindcrack]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Sicnix

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Nicolaikiller
Age&Location: 19 and i live in denmark
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) never been banned, ever
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server)im looking for a good server, to enjoy the multiplayer aspect of FTB, and also to play withsome friends, and have fun
;)

Moderny

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Moderny:D

Age&Location: 19 & Sweden
Have you
ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) : Not sure played Minecraft for so long that i don't even remember. I think I've only been banned once or twice long time ago.

Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) : Friend convinced me to try out FTB, he also said that this server was VERY good so that's pretty much why.:cool:

mdtank2

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: mdtank2
Age&Location: 18, The Netherlands
Have you ever been banned from a server: No
Why would you like to play TMCraft: To play with my friend, and just have fun!

hobotroid

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: hobotroid​
Age&Location: 30 - Brooklyn, NY​
Have you ever been banned from a server: No​
Why would you like to play TMCraft:​
I've mostly played Minecraft (tekkit) on my own server with friends, but I'd really like to play with a large community of people who like to collaborate.​

iced_adams666

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: iced_adams66
Age&Location: 14&USA
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) Sadly.. Yes
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) It seems like a fun server and i have have been looking for a good server so i want to try it :)

santa609

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: santa609
Age&Location: 15 USA
Have you ever been banned from a server: Nope, I've never been banned
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I'm looking for a good server to join and this one seems nice.

sittal

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: sittal
Age&Location: 25 - Tulsa, OK
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Looking for a good whitelisted server to play FTB on. I played a bit of FTB on a really small server and now i am looking to join a community server.

Worgan

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:worgan
Age&Location: 16, and i live in sweden
Have you ever been banned from a server: well i was banned on the minetown server (temp) cuz my friend a mod, and i trolled eachother so he ended up banning me for 5 mins. but a serius ban has never happend to me! :) i need to joiin, cause i love ftb and hate playing alone! :C

Andrew71633

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Andrew71633
Age&Location: 14, I live in Canada
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I want to join a FTB server where people help each other and have fun.

RobDavis91

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: robdavis91
Have you ever been banned from a server: nope
Why would you like to play TMCraft: i literally have no friends that play minecraft. hoping to change that here.

Zobota

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Zobota
Age&Location: 19 Netherland
Have you ever been banned from a server: No, as far as i know.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: To play with my friends (themasterpotato and mdtank2) and to have fun.

SpiffyCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: SpiffyCreeper
Age & Location: 13, U.S.
Have I ever been banned from a server: Once, for reasons unknown to me. I was not misbehaving
Why would I like to play TMCraft: I am looking for a mature server with a few good plugins and friendly people.

Rasttakhan

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Rasttakhan
Age&Location: 16, Netherlands
Have you ever been banned from a server: No, I've always been careful with the rules.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I like to play on servers, to show what i can build, and see what others can make. I'd also like to play with my friend on this server. I chose TMcraft because it fits what i want most.

Juicestin

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Juicestin
Age&Location: 18 & California , USA
Have you ever been banned from a server: Never have.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) I want join because i would like to play with a community and enjoy and help as much as i can.

Curty712

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Curty712
Age&Location: 17, California
Have you ever been banned from a server: Never
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server): I would love to join to play with a fun and mature community and to explore FTB

Jesssiac

Jul 29, 2019
In game name is: tehflippzy21
Have I ever been banned: Yes, Last year on the 28th of March. For using another players Crafting table. I guess that's Griefing?
Why do I want to join? Well I want a Server with no lag. I hate lag. And a 24/7 FTB.
Male or Female: Female

Liberator XIII

Jul 29, 2019
"More than enough", does that mean you're not accepting any more? If you are still accepting...

IGN: Liberator_XIII
Have you ever been banned from a server: No, although I've only played SMP with a single other person before.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I've never played on a server before and this looks very nice, I'd like to start here! I've done a lot with the modpack in SSP, but I want to do it as part of a community.

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
"More than enough", does that mean you're not accepting any more? If you are still accepting...

IGN: Liberator_XIII
Have you ever been banned from a server: No, although I've only played SMP with a single other person before.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I've never played on a server before and this looks very nice, I'd like to start here! I've done a lot with the modpack in SSP, but I want to do it as part of a community.
In game name is: tehflippzy21
Have I ever been banned: Yes, Last year on the 28th of March. For using another players Crafting table. I guess that's Griefing?
Why do I want to join? Well I want a Server with no lag. I hate lag. And a 24/7 FTB.
Male or Female: Female
Your in, Welcome!