[1.4.6] TMCraft PvE Community Server[WL][Mindcrack]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

nathan109814

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: nathan109814
Age&Location: 18 usa
Have you ever been banned from a server: no
Why would you like to play TMCraft: want to play on a freindly server

xFrosty

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Nightwing022
Age&Location: 15/USA
Have you ever been banned from a server: Nope
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I''m tired of playing alone

TheMasterPotato

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: themasterpotato.
Age&Location: 17 Netherlands.
Have you ever been banned from a server: Nope.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: To have fun and meet new people.

kubaaa5

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: kubaaa5
Age&Location:16 Chicago Illinois
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here): Yes for advertising my server about a year ago :/
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server): Im looking for a small community where you can trust everyone and its fun building with other people. Its fun being part of something instead being by yourself. I also like people who are mature and have a lot of knowledge in feed the beast, Thanks.

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: kubaaa5
Age&Location:16 Chicago Illinois
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here): Yes for advertising my server about a year ago :/
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server): Im looking for a small community where you can trust everyone and its fun building with other people. Its fun being part of something instead being by yourself. I also like people who are mature and have a lot of knowledge in feed the beast, Thanks.
Whitelisted

cc_3555

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cc_3555
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: once
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH TMCraft: I want to play so i can help make this server have a bigger population and have fun doing it

xxduraxx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xxduraxx
AGE & LOCATION: 17, Canada
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: No.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH TMCraft: I haven't played SMP in awhile, and I've wanted to try out FTB multiplayer in a nice community that aren't full of jerks.

Blaund

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: KakeGoesNib
Age&Locatin: 19 and Norway
Have you ever been banned from a server: Nope
Why would you like to play TMCraft:I want to play ftb on a server and not in ssp all the time. And it would be cool to maybe get together with some other people and co-operate on a huge project :)

Poarses

Jul 29, 2019
In Game name: Poarses
Age&location: 15 from Australia
Have i ever been banned: 2 times when I let my little brother muck around:mad:
Why do I want to play on the server: I've been trying to find a good community server which I can play to relax

Hurrah

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: BinsoXO
Age&Location: 16/New york/USA
Have you ever been banned from a server: Sadly. Yes, i have been banned on two servers. on the first server i been banned on i made a mistake a destroy someones machine and when the that someone came on he accused me of griefing his base while i only destroyed a machine by complete accident. That was my first ban, the second one is when i was playing on a server where i try to stay away form other players but sadly. The first server's owner posted on that thread saying "BinsoXO got banned on my server of griefing so you should ban him or not whitelist him" and that's my second banned which i didnt do anything on.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: The reason I want to join your server is because i cant seem to join any other kind of server because of that guy who keep acting like a FTB forum Moderator. Mainly i want to enjoy playing a FTB server without worrying getting banned because of something i didnt yet did on a server i just joined.

Reactions: BinsoXO

cc_3555

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: BinsoXO
Age&Location: 16/New york/USA
Have you ever been banned from a server: Sadly. Yes, i have been banned on two servers. on the first server i been banned on i made a mistake a destroy someones machine and when the that someone came on he accused me of griefing his base while i only destroyed a machine by complete accident. That was my first ban, the second one is when i was playing on a server where i try to stay away form other players but sadly. The first server's owner posted on that thread saying "BinsoXO got banned on my server of griefing so you should ban him or not whitelist him" and that's my second banned which i didnt do anything on.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: The reason I want to join your server is because i cant seem to join any other kind of server because of that guy who keep acting like a FTB forum Moderator. Mainly i want to enjoy playing a FTB server without worrying getting banned because of something i didnt yet did on a server i just joined.
you forget this part (Why do I want to play on the server)

MasonxMace

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: MasonxMace
Age&Location:14 Indiana U.S.A
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) No honestly
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) I want to join because I really want to be on a closed server it sounds awesome and I want to help people and have a good time :)

Matterbound

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Matterbound​
Age&Location: 16 & Ohio USA​
Have you ever been banned from a server: No sir!​
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I am looking for a friendly FTB survival community to play on with my friend Panpipers!​

Panpiper

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Panpipers
Age&Location: 53, Montreal, Canada
Have you ever been banned from a server: No. Can't imagine myself ever being banned.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Most interested in finding a friendly environment to explore and discover the scope of the FTB pack.

0n1yCG

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist applications:
Minecraft Name: 0n1yCG
Age&Location: 15, Sweden
Have you ever been banned from a server: No
Why would you like to play TMCraft: It's creative, fun and inspiring :)

Nicknufayl

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: MCWei

Age and Location: 14, Malaysia

Have you ever been banned from a server: Never...

Why would you like to play TMCraft: Cuz i really want to play FTB Mindcrack like server. Also i can make new friends on the server! :D

Zeitos

Jan 1, 2013
Minecraft Name: Zeitos​
Have you ever been banned from a server: Never​
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Looking for a stable server that I can play on with friends and have fun on :)