[1.4.6]The-Construct (16+)| Direwolf20 Pack | Whitelist | 8GB RAM | 25 Slots | TS3

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Unyieldingvenom

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Unyieldingvenom
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: Nope
Experience with mods?: I have been modding for almost as long as I have been playing Minecraft
Will you use TS3?: When I can I will
Answer to the secret question? Purple
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Not yet
Any additional information?: I have been playing with mods for a very long time so hopefully I will be a good addition to this server
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: Not got any atm unfortunately

WanderingWelshman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iKalito
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Nope
Experience with mods?: IC2, Buildcraft, Redpower, Thaumcraft, EE...etc
Will you use TS3?: Yea!
Answer to the secret question?: purple
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Nope
Any additional information?:
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: www.youtube.com/wanderingwelsh

martenvoorberg

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: martenvoorberg
Experience with mods?: playing with them for about 1,5 years
Will you use TS3?: If there are people online
Any additional information?: I've played with them for a long time, and just starting to learn Java
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: No, I've played on a server but the server has stopped so the world is lost and my builds too

ickli

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Cron i thought i'd message you on here instead of waiting for you in-game. In short, i need an invent reset again because i died >_> Now to explain what happened and when ( so you can get the correct backup )

Last night after you went off to sleep i went exploring i nthe mining age for the greatwood trees with chests and travelled like 5k blocks from mining age spawn. i then died to 3 creepers >.< and seeing as the distance was 5k blocks it was impossible for me to get my stuff before it despawned :( I asked someone online at the time who is in your time zone and he said that i died between 3:00AM and 3:15AM So could you please download a backup and reset my invent :) It 'd be greatly appreciated!

EDIT: i see your'e online but i have to go for a few hours. I hope you can reset it by the time i get back. I'll be waiting for a reply to this for the next 10 minutes or so. Please reply! :)

SirSavien

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SirSavien
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: No
Experience with mods?: Rp, CC (i know a bit of lua), buildcraft, thaumcraft and thermal expansion
Will you use TS3?: Yes, but probably only for chatting
Any additional information?: I am planning to play a lot with turtles
Pictures/Videos of something you've built:I usually don't take screenshots

jonathan larsson

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: miriack
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) no
Experience with mods?: tekkit, technik and FTB, 5 to 6 of 10
Will you use TS3?: i use skype but if needed i can use TS3
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): strcoolswe we are buddys irl
Any additional information?:nope
Pictures/Videos of something you've built:i don't got any pic... :(

cronixia

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Cron i thought i'd message you on here instead of waiting for you in-game. In short, i need an invent reset again because i died >_> Now to explain what happened and when ( so you can get the correct backup )

Last night after you went off to sleep i went exploring i nthe mining age for the greatwood trees with chests and travelled like 5k blocks from mining age spawn. i then died to 3 creepers >.< and seeing as the distance was 5k blocks it was impossible for me to get my stuff before it despawned :( I asked someone online at the time who is in your time zone and he said that i died between 3:00AM and 3:15AM So could you please download a backup and reset my invent :) It 'd be greatly appreciated!

EDIT: i see your'e online but i have to go for a few hours. I hope you can reset it by the time i get back. I'll be waiting for a reply to this for the next 10 minutes or so. Please reply! :)

I'm sorry, I am not doing anymore inventory resets. The world file is just too big now to keep doing that. You'd be suprised at how many people as for inventory resets that I have to decline because it isn't fair to everyone else.

saxrold

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Saxrold
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Duplication glitch
Experience with mods?: Yes, i know much about the mods in the dw20 pack, My favorite mod is redpower2 & ic2
Will you use TS3?: i would listen but i cant talk english sorry
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Dont think so
Any additional information?: No
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: Nope sorry

alcheik

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: alcheik
Experience with mods?: Just a little bit
Will you use TS3?:At the moment chat only
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?):no
Any additional information?:I'm a nice person which can take a joke ;) and also being a bit creative
Pictures/Videos of something you've built:It is not finished yet but I am getting there. :p
20130104185825.png

20130104185851.png

Moryse

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Moryse
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?): Yes, it was back in Beta 1.4-1.6 not sure exactly...and i was banned from my favorite server because a hacker logged onto my account, and griefed.
Experience with mods?: Absolutely new to FTB/ DW20 i have seen all his videos, i just dont learn that fast
Will you use TS3?: Yes
Answer to the secret question?: elprup purple
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No one
Any additional information?: None that is important
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: None sadly

Sybertank

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sybertank
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) No
Experience with mods?: A bit of xp w/ buildcraft, IC2, RP, and still learning thaum, myst...etc.
Will you use TS3?: Yes
Answer to the secret question?: Purple
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Not that I am aware of.
Any additional information?: Sometimes my son plays my toon, but he is 14, and responsible as well.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: No screenshots atm.

Frezo20

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: frezo20
Experience with mods?: experianced
Will you use TS3?: yes
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): no
Any additional information?: nothing i can think of
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: cant get a picture to work, sorry. willing to show you if i can get info how.

cronixia

Jul 29, 2019
Edit: Haven't started to go through apps yet. I'm working on getting rid of old mystcraft ages on the server.

mulias

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mulias
Experience with mods?: I have been playing offline all the major mods included in this server for a long time its about time to get online
Will you use TS3?: most of the time I will
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): no
Any additional information?: I have been playing with mods for a very long time, Im looking for a great community to expand with
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: not as of yet

Frankiejoh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Frankiejoh
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Yes beacuse of placing a portal frame an admin gave me.Big misunderstanding.
Experience with mods?: Little experience with the mods played tekkit and know some but kind of a noob to ftb.
Will you use TS3?: Yes I love ts
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No
Any additional information?: I hope I love Direwolf20.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: None