1.4.6[MineCrack] RippleCraft [Whitelist][Nolag][Teamspeak][NewMap]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

ebix

Jul 29, 2019
Yupp, you're not alone. :p

Idk what name of the computer our server has, but I just looked at Creeperhost's Twitter. And it seems that one of their computers is not functional.

Edit

Tweet 1:
  • ATL16 will be being replaced today, one way or another... (6 hours ago)

Tweet 2:
  • ATL16 will be replaced today, order is confirmed and will be built asap. (5 hours ago)

should be good if the admin group could tell us what is going on instead of having us guessing but ye the host had problems yesterday so maybe.

Simon Mattila

Jul 29, 2019
should be good if the admin group could tell us what is going on instead of having us guessing but ye the host had problems yesterday so maybe.
Yeah, the owner does have a Twitter tho I don't know his name on it. also, as you said I also wish the same about admins giving us news about whats going on.
Contacted Creeperhost on twitter asking if our server ip : (Instert ip here) was located on the ATL16 computer.

martyyp

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, just because other servers are up doesn't mean their run on the same computer, our server is probably run on the ATL16 computer while others are run on whatever other one there is.
How long will it take to replace then? :/

csideaustin831

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age:13
2. IGN:csideaustin831
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?:about 2 days after it was released
4. What do you plan to do on the server?:I plan to record for my youtube channel
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?:Yes i have owned a server and have admined many servers
6. Have you registered on our website yet?:Yes i have
7. Tell us something about yourself:I love to record and edit videos for my youtube channel
8. Will you use Team speak?:Yes i am on it right now

csideaustin831

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 17
2. IGN: TimeArchon
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: 2-3 Months
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Start a town possibly, meet some people and make some new friends hopefully
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: Yep
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: Yes I have, just did it.
7. Tell us something about yourself: I know quite a bit about the mods in the pack, my favorite mods in the pack are: RP2, IC2 with GregTech, RailCraft, and a good number of the other ones.
8. Will you use Team speak?: If I must I can, but I can not promise to be on it everytime I am on the server as sometimes I am not in a location where I can talk.
hey wanna work together on that town?

Simon Mattila

Jul 29, 2019
Takes about meybe.. 2 minutes to replace after unpacking on arival. Then another 10-30 minutes to install all the softwares and server backup infos.

polywild3

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 14.
2. IGN: polywild3.
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: around a week from the date of release.
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: help people, work on community projects to help the server.
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: yes, but it was only for my friends.
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: yes
7. Tell us something about yourself: I'm a very helpful person, don't want to harm anybody in any way, friendly.
8. Will you use Team speak? yes.

Simon Mattila

Jul 29, 2019
Thing is, they may have to build the computer which takes a fairly long time.
Yeah but, server computers is usually Pre-Built =)

They are aprox this small, which often means that its prebuilt since it takes quite the time to make something that small. There fits about what, 20 computers in one server rack.
The computers are aprox, 2-4 cm wide :p

server_rack.png

freson01

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 15
2. IGN: freson01
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: not too long maybe 2 weeks
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: building my machine's having fun with the other players
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: yeah i have head-admin on a server from a random server i used to play on
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: yeah
7. Tell us something about yourself: hi my real name is menno 15 years old 16 in june living in the netherlands thats it i gues
8. Will you use Team speak?: yeah talking with other people while playing FTB is pretty cool

20brogan

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah but, server computers is usually Pre-Built =)

They are aprox this small, which often means that its prebuilt since it takes quite the time to make something that small. There fits about what, 20 computers in one server rack.
The computers are aprox, 2-4 cm wide :p

server_rack.png
Cool image :)

Edit:
New tweet:
CreeperLabs@creeperhost
Getting you poor atl16 people off atl16 now, new boxes is up.

Reactions: Simon Mattila

Anikidomo

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 25
2. IGN: Anikidomo
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: 2 Months
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Experience a world with lots of other players who are respectful and helping, and to make new friends. I'm also planning on making a store using filled lap packs as a sort of currency.
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: I have hosted my own server before but it was mainly just me and my bf with the occasion friend popping in
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: Yes
7. Tell us something about yourself: I have always been very creative, through highschool i took a focus in art courses and in college i dabbled with engineering. Ever since i found minecraft i haven't seen the light of day.
8. Will you use Team speak?: Yes

ebix

Jul 29, 2019
Rip needs to fix the file system, there's a corrupted auras.dat file in the world folder and none of the admins have access to it, only him.
--
-luckdemon. The Baws.

January 1, 2013 at 6:00 PM

from the forum on the servers website so as soon as ripp comes back from hiding it will come up